PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Old Habits Achievement is Glitched

Tullox
11-03-2017, 01:09 AM
Heya,

Old Habits needs to be fixed – I completed a location while playing as Aya in main quest “Aya: Blade of the Goddess” and now the achievement is unobtainable. I've completed all Locations, Viewpoints, Hideouts, Forts, Sunken Ships/Temples, Warehouses, Hermit Locations, Stone Circle Locations, Elephant Locations, Papyrus Scroll Pick-ups, Tombs, Mechanism Activations, Trireme Captains, Anchorages, Animal Lairs, Blockades, etc. and I have Hotep Cavern, Isu Outfit, & Bureau. I've finished all Side Quests too. Please let me know if there will ever be a fix for this.

Cheers,

Frankie_Drums
11-03-2017, 04:49 AM
Copy/pasted from https://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=1135629#vch

This would seem self-explanatory but if you are having trouble...

Get all 58 Viewpoints to help find 99% of the Unvisisted Locations. Viewpoints also boost Senu's perception which allows your eagle to spot the Lost Treasures, Papyrus Scrolls, Captains/Commanders, and whatever Location Completion objectives without having to look directly at them. This can be helpful since Animus Scan only shows white triangles for loot containers and doesn't distinguish between the general containers and the objective containers

There was at least one location I found after getting all Viewpoints, which the Viewpoints did not reveal, Hotep Cavern, halfway between Siwa and Qattara Depression along the main road...which makes some sense as after the Prologue you are moved to Iment Nome which bypasses this section and Qattara Depression is a lvl 40 area which is dangerous for low level people to try to travel through

Edit: Credit to Novice Altair for finding and confirming that another special location is the Assassin's bureau which is created when the main storyline missions are completed. You appear inside of it once the last mission is all said and done. So make sure you do those at some point.

Edit: Another special location is the underground question mark in the Memphis territory is called "Eesfet Oon-m'Aa Poo" and once you activate the Ancient Mechanism it gifts you the Isu Outfit and I believe this is the one that talks about Desmond Miles. It's entrance is inside the Sphynx Passageway location. You need all 12 stone circles to access it and once accessed you need 50 Silica to activate the mechanism if I remember correctly, where the other mechanisms only require 5 Silica, so yes the Silica is important to pick up. The access point is in the large room with the blue lights shining from the ceiling down onto the scale model of Egypt and the pyramids. The panel you interact with is on the edge of the circle facing the direction you enter from. The rocks on the scale model are the locations of the stone circles throughout your World Map, but it doesn't update the map for you or anything like that. You'd have to eyeball it if you went there and wanted to use that to find all 12.

Edit: You do NOT need to do the side quests to get this achievement. I don't think you technically need the Viewpoints either, as there are no 0/1 completion objectives on your Viewpoints once you find them, it just makes it easier to find the ones that matter. The location encounters that count towards this are the Hideouts, Forts, Sunken Ships/Temples, Warehouses, Hermit Locations, Stone Circle Locations, Elephant Locations, Papyrus Scroll Pick-ups, Tombs, Mechanism Activations, Trireme Captains, Anchorages, Animal Lairs, Blockades, etc...basically any physical location on your World Map that has a 0/1 objective when you place your cursor over it. In fact, related to quests, you'll notice that you no longer need to do any 100% synchronization for any of your quests in this game, which is different from all AC games. None of the quests have secondary objectives either. Similarly, once you reach lvl 40 you can fill your xp bar up and gain more ability points which might help with your elephant fights, which is where the side quests are useful. There are a ton of side quests and they are time consuming, but it is related to the character concept behind Bayek being a Medjay, as the Protector of the people of Egypt, he is inclined to help out every single person he meets.

Be meticulous when double checking that you have completed everything that you have discovered, as you may have had trouble with a location and half finished it, left, and then forgotten. Be careful when looking along mountain ranges and inside your cities for Unvisited Location question marks as they can blend in with the terrain and building coloring and contours

When it comes to Completing the Locations, lvl 40 would be ideal as some of the end-game territories can have level 40 Commanders inside the forts, as well as the elephant fights

There are 4 elephant fights throughout the World Map, where one of them is for an achievement. The elephants seem to insta-kill you if you either aren't lvl 40, or your gear isn't ugpraded enough (Ex: get your Breastplate to max level for as many HP as possible). Once you meet a certain criteria the elephants do normal damage to you just like any other enemy

For Papyrus Scrolls, you only need to find them in their locations, but you don't have to figure out the Papyrus Puzzles except for doing at least one for the related achievement

You do not need to complete all the events in the Cyrene/Krokodilopolis Arenas or the Hippodrome.

Edit: You do not need the Ptolemy statues either. They are just good for a little bit of exp.

Definitely post comments below if you discovered all 58 Viewpoints and go for your locations and have new ones pop up on your compass when your World Map said nothing was there because the Viewpoints didn't reveal them

Tullox
11-03-2017, 06:44 AM
As mentioned in my post - everything is completed, the achievement is glitched and needs to be fixed:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1779045-Old-Habits-Achievement-is-Glitched?highlight=habits

Protektae
11-03-2017, 11:17 PM
Hi, did you finished also this location? I totally missed it and when I did it.. *puff* achievement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2SKkUPtx_c

Sigma 1313
11-03-2017, 11:33 PM
I have a similar issue where I grabbed a chest as Aya in the Akra Garrison and it didn't count it, so now I have every location but 1 100% complete.

ShotgunSedative
11-04-2017, 01:49 AM
Been staring at my map for 6 hours now. I can't find anything not done. I'm beginning to think mine is glitched as well!

bkjolly77
11-04-2017, 01:54 AM
The games full of glitches even some that make it unplayable like in my case. It shouldn't have been released with glitches like that and it obviously wasn't tested properly before release so an achievement glitch wouldn't surprise me.

Black_Widow9
11-04-2017, 02:06 AM
Hello,

If you believe you've completed all of the requirements and still do not see the Achievement popping up, please contact our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can investigate.

Thanks!

bkjolly77
11-04-2017, 02:11 AM
They are a support team in name only.

oakcliff355
11-07-2017, 05:23 AM
I have completed everything, but the achievement won't pop. Fix the Aya glitch, please! If they fix it, will the achievement even unlock?

PopsVstar
11-07-2017, 01:09 PM
Ditto....even checked every location to make sure all objectives were done.....You can hide peoples pictures, why now make an option to turn off completed locations???? Or make it to where each region hasa completed percentage? Plus get some beta testers that actually get 100% and if they can't then fix it before releasing the game !!!

Football5478
11-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Having this issue as well. So frustrating to put more than a couple days into discovering everything and still no achievement. i have hotep cavern, i have every single question mark gone. All location objectives done. I just spent the last 6 hours discovering everything and this is not what I wanted to happen after going through that. Please fix ubi my OCD is going insane right now. Please make it so we dont have to completely start over because if that is the case I may just drop the game.. Can't redo all the late nights

Black_Widow9
11-08-2017, 12:06 AM
Hey everyone,

We are aware of this issue and the team is currently working on a fix. Thanks for your patience!

sprogswamp2312
11-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Hey I’ve noticed people having problems with the old habits achievement.I to am also having problems with this achievement anything I pick up with Aya does not transfer over to Bayek I have 2 chests in Arka Garrison not showing and now a papyrus the Alexandra the great one is not where it’s showing it is!Can you please fix this I am now 105 hours in to this great game and I don’t fancy starting again from scratch thanks!!

oakcliff355
11-08-2017, 11:13 PM
Will the fix unlock the achievement? or will we have to start over anyways?

ekymar
11-09-2017, 05:28 PM
Heya,

Old Habits needs to be fixed – I completed a location while playing as Aya in main quest “Aya: Blade of the Goddess” and now the achievement is unobtainable. I've completed all Locations, Viewpoints, Hideouts, Forts, Sunken Ships/Temples, Warehouses, Hermit Locations, Stone Circle Locations, Elephant Locations, Papyrus Scroll Pick-ups, Tombs, Mechanism Activations, Trireme Captains, Anchorages, Animal Lairs, Blockades, etc. and I have Hotep Cavern, Isu Outfit, & Bureau. I've finished all Side Quests too. Please let me know if there will ever be a fix for this.

Cheers,
Same problem for me, I've took the papyre in the Alexander's tomb with Aya and now I can't complete the location... 😔

caroberto
11-16-2017, 01:14 AM
Same issue :/ Everything done, but no achievement.

TWall9022
11-18-2017, 02:29 PM
I already had all the areas and set everything up with the game to work already so aside from Aya this isn't popping for me either. I worried about this one and hope Ubisoft can find a way to repopulate the information for the achievement. I tried support and they are telling me that I might need to replay the whole game on another save. I don't know about you all but I'm not comfortable with that since I've had similar problems with games before and the replay doesn't help sometimes.:mad:

Sigma 1313
11-20-2017, 09:00 PM
I had the aya glitch, but patch 1.05 fixed it. Despite having every location 100% now (and double checked with the list below), I still don't have the achievement.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a242940/old-habits-achievement

sprogswamp2312
11-21-2017, 08:17 PM
I also had the aya glitch,the latest update fixed that problem and after 128 missions complete all locations,arenas,tombs,side quests, sunken treasure and forts including all hidden spots aswell and spending 143 hours on this game I can still not get the old habits achievement to pop.I have even changed my brightness on my tv to see if it shows any ? And nothing please help!!

Riku_Kurosaki15
11-25-2017, 10:55 AM
I am having the same problem. Okay, so I have completed ALL locations (trust me, I used a checklist online and double checked to see if I had missed one after I completed the last location) and the Old Habits achievement still hasn't unlocked for me. AFAIK, I didn't pick up anything as Aya and I have patch 1.05. Only thing I was thinking about that would affect it would be completing all the Papyrus scrolls but I've read that's not necessary for the OH achievement. This really pisses me off because I spent the last 2 weeks or so working on completing all the locations whenever I got a chance to play Origins and didn't unlock.

Iffath_Ziyard
11-25-2017, 12:05 PM
Uh same here i have completed all locations and still OLD HABITS is not unlocked and im pissed off as well

sprogswamp2312
11-25-2017, 07:42 PM
After spending 3 hours looking at my map zooming in and out changing my brightness on my tv. I can still not unlock this achievement,I am now getting really pissed off because I have done everything literally everything I’m clocking 145 hours plus most of that trying to unlock old habits!!it has got to be something to do with the aya glitch that’s all I can put it down to can ANYONE confirm if it is glitched because it’s getting passed a joke the patched fixed the problem with stuff picked up as aya transferring over to bayek but it still glitched the achievement it has to be that need help!!

phader75
11-25-2017, 08:06 PM
same here, i did spend more time for a might forgotten location than playing the game. i have no more missions no more side missions and on my map i visit and completed all locations. still no old habit achievement.

L0DBERG
11-29-2017, 08:44 AM
I've been over my map many times now, and I get find a single ?. Still no achievment unlocked....

EDIT: Finally found it! Turned brightness down and found the last ?
Got the achievment

Aaron-Dieo
11-29-2017, 09:05 AM
I'm also having problems with this achievement! I've checked and double checked, I've even went back to old locations, like the hidden one just to be safe and still nothing! They need to fix this and maybe put a check list in game or something...

Iffath_Ziyard
12-02-2017, 09:39 AM
fix this please ! still achievement is locked

oakcliff355
12-03-2017, 04:31 AM
"We are currently working on a fix." That was weeks ago. What is the status?

caroberto
12-14-2017, 10:37 PM
I'm finished the game about a month ago. Still glitched after patch 1.1.0. I'm very disappointed. I checked my map with Uncompleted locations again, no new location found. Quest number (only) 123, game progression 99% at Ubisoft Club... Please check my save game, or what else can I do?!

thirtylashes
12-18-2017, 03:12 PM
Even after patch.
I used a checklist, then they patched the map.
Uncompleted locations nothing.

Turn on completed everything is checked.

Still no achievement...

Someone said to re-do the aya missions?

oakcliff355
12-23-2017, 07:49 PM
Fix this and force unlock the achievement for each individual with a completed map!!!!!!!

caroberto
01-04-2018, 12:23 AM
Any news?

Minipigrunt
01-23-2018, 02:57 PM
It popeed for me after insalling the Hidden ones dlc.:cool:

caroberto
01-30-2018, 09:05 PM
Mee too. Right after starting the installed DLC. It's a joke! :P

roosta_03
02-04-2018, 12:50 AM
Hard to believe a trophy that ha simple requirements for Ubi to set can't be unlocked.

I literally have no idea if I have found a location or treasure as Aya....

I certainly don't have any "non gold" icons on my map. Using the uncompleted option, I don't see anyything, 60/60 viewpoints completed.

Following a video, THESE have been done:
* Restricted areas (kill all captains, commanders, loot treasures); ie anything listed specifically on the map
* Found 29 (and completed) all papyris locations including Hidden Ones
* Align the stars: completed more (Hidden Ones) by all 12 locations
* Kill Animal (all elite animal areas found and completed)
* Kill all 5 elephants from 4 locations
* Collection all ancient tablets (treasures not needed around) and activate them
* Believe I have completed them all but (NOT REQUIRED) ptolomy statues
* Side quests not required, but main story has also been completed

I have unlocked Hippodrome and the gladiator stadium and completed all events except for the elite chariot racing, please tell me this is NOT required?

I am L45 with all skills unlocked and am completely LOST with what I need to do???????

Ubi need to reply here or I'll be getting them to manually force-pop this trophy...

LeachyVTR
02-20-2018, 09:48 PM
update 1.3.0 as other posts, altered brightness nothing else. used online checklist, all done. done DLC and all main storyline basically if it's on the map I've been there and completed it side quests, statue's the lot! STILL WON'T POP!

xKrimsonxEngelx
03-22-2018, 06:36 AM
I am beyond frustrated that this achievement still hasn't popped up......I've even done the Hidden Ones DLC...still nothing. I guess I'll move onto Curse of the Pharoahs....any news on this being fixed???????