PDA

View Full Version : May Amun Walk Beside you STILL not fixed after patch

nycst8ofmynd
11-02-2017, 09:38 PM
so you guys released the patch today, thats great news. However this problem still is not fixed!! Ive traveled to siwa and alexandria and there is absolutely no difference still no mission. Cant leave the animus in the pause menu either. WTH what gives, what did you guys actually fix if anything?. Were almost a week later and we still cant play this game. You guys must really want us all to return this game huh?

nycst8ofmynd
11-03-2017, 01:50 PM
so Ubisoft's just gonna ignore this and pretend its fixed i guess......

Ubi-Rufus
11-03-2017, 01:52 PM
The patch notes mention there was a fix applied to that quest.

"Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading after completing "May Amun Walk Beside You" quest"

You're still having infinite loading issues? Have you definitely downloaded the update?

assassins4l2017
11-03-2017, 02:06 PM
ill think ill may know your problem, youll need to synchronize every eagle synchronize point in siwa . there are 3 of them exactly. if you have them , senu's sight will be expanded , and youll see every mission on the map . and also go to the old house of bayek , the mission will start there with his friend. but synchronize them points because i had the same issue . its just normal , nothing has to be patched there . be sure to look good

nycst8ofmynd
11-03-2017, 02:09 PM
Yes i fully installed the update and there seems to be no difference. Ive fast traveled to both Siwa and Alexandria and nothing, i always tried restarting last mission. To the poster below ive syched all 58 viewpoints already.

assassins4l2017
11-03-2017, 02:14 PM
what exactly is the problem ? , cant you see the mission you want ? , or does it not work probably but youll see the mission on the map ?
if you cannot see the mission at all on the map , i think youll need to restart a new game and try again if you didnt already. then just do a quick jump from mission to mission and check if this time youll see it .

nycst8ofmynd
11-03-2017, 02:34 PM
there arent any missions, there is nothing i can do but explore and kill animals. it doesnt let me take on any objectives or quests because i never got to exit the animus so its just stuck.
The aya mission is supposed to come up, or take me out the animus etc. ive tried restarting the last mission etc., reinstalling all that stuff.

nycst8ofmynd
11-03-2017, 02:35 PM
im already 12 hours in and have synched all 58 viewpoints and lvl 15 so startting a new game isnt an option for me. Ill return it before i spend another 12 hours doing everything over.

assassins4l2017
11-03-2017, 02:56 PM
did u tried a new game slot. because maybe de data is corrupted.
after u kill medunamun youll be taken out off the animus indeed and then youll go back and there should be a mission that takes u to alexandria .

Charlottelj3
11-03-2017, 02:57 PM
When speaking to hepzefa, won't let me leave siwa. Red box pops up saying feature not installed yet, everything's up to date and have reinstalled multiple times, any help would be appreciated.

Ubi-Rufus
11-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Could you provide any more information on how this occurred?

What happened after you spoke with Hepzefa? Did you not enter into a cut scene followed by a segment outside the Animus?
Did you encounter any game crashes when you were trying to complete this quest?

nycst8ofmynd
11-03-2017, 03:55 PM
the cutscene with him began of him telling me to go to alexandria and speak wit aya and then it crashed. then when i loaded back up there was no missions available. i have tried everything restarting, reinstalling. i dont understand if this was addressed in the patch why are we still having this problem.

nycst8ofmynd
11-03-2017, 10:15 PM
damn guys isnt it awesome that after spending $60-$80 of our hard earned money a full 7 days later we basically have an unusable $60.00 frisbie? Great job Ubisoft, since ive bought every single one since AC1, ill be sure to remember this when the next AC comes out. why would you even release a game with this many damn bugs, you had 2 years since the last one to iron this crap out. ridiculous.

Charlottelj3
11-04-2017, 11:19 AM
UBIWolf, when trying to speak to hepzefa, a red box saying ACO is not fully installed, cannot progress mission pops up. so the cut scene doesn't even load. The game is fully installed and no extra download is taking place. I've reinstalled the game multiple times. Have the disc version.

DanishDuo22
01-07-2018, 11:40 PM
UBIWolf, when trying to speak to hepzefa, a red box saying ACO is not fully installed, cannot progress mission pops up. so the cut scene doesn't even load. The game is fully installed and no extra download is taking place. I've reinstalled the game multiple times. Have the disc version.

I am experiencing the same issue. I have the mission selected, but everyone I try to speak with hepzefa I receive a red error message stating "this feature is not yet installed." I have updated my system, checked for game updates, and synced to all 3 viewpoints in Siwa. I downloaded the digital version of the game through voucher code. Please help!

Ockhamsrazar
03-08-2018, 06:16 AM
Same issue... red box says waiting for install. No response from Ubisoft. Please help!!!