PDA

View Full Version : No response from Ubisoft

SCspecter
11-02-2017, 06:05 PM
I created a ticket 4 days ago about my cut scene audio issues and have received zero response. When you contact them on facebook or twitter you get the same canned response of going through trouble shooting issues for the PS4 which Ive done multiple times.

I would love for Ubisoft to at least acknowledge my ticket instead of telling me they would be in touch within 48 hours and still nothing.

Ubi-Keo
11-03-2017, 06:52 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response on your support ticket.

Please note that Customer Support will always aim to respond within 48 hours, however this is not always possible, especially in the holiday season or during a games release.

I can confirm that Customer Support has received a high volume of contacts which is the reason for the delayed response.

Can you please confirm your ticket reference number and I will chase this up for you.

oldbaldgamer
11-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Mate I have been charged twice for the same game, no one cares about us.

UBISOFT support is terrible.

My ticket number is 05356233. lost 59.99 and being totally ignored, and its your error

bkjolly77
11-04-2017, 01:00 AM
Create a chat Ubisoft has some of the worst support I have ever dealt with hands down so even if you create a chat don't expect any resolution to the issue.

lagrue
11-04-2017, 03:24 AM
lol I had an issue where I didn't get my preorder skillpoints - opened up a ticket, 4 days ago - only today did I get an answer saying that on their end everything looked fine and I already got them? So I was thinking in my head "4 days for that???"

Then I logged in and saw they gave me 3 skillpoints despite what they said in the support?

Things are a bit disjointed at support right now, it seems. We also have to try to remember this is a game played by millions of people aroung the world and JUST launched. Support won't be able to answer as fast as we like, especially as more issues come out of the game with time.

bkjolly77
11-04-2017, 03:39 AM
That doesn't change the fact they've known about the Ambush at Sea issue for a week and could have and now a week later are preventing access to the mission until they fix the glitch. There's not really an excuse for being complacent to that degree and letting a bunch of players who pre ordered the game and supported the AC Brand get screwed when it could have been avoided.

hb98rml
11-04-2017, 04:38 PM
Last time I wrote a ticket it took over a month before I received an answer. Ubisoft has without a doubt in my mind the slowest customer support.

SCspecter
11-06-2017, 08:01 PM
@Ubi-Keo

Ubi-Keo
I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response on your support ticket.

Please note that Customer Support will always aim to respond within 48 hours, however this is not always possible, especially in the holiday season or during a games release.

I can confirm that Customer Support has received a high volume of contacts which is the reason for the delayed response.

Can you please confirm your ticket reference number and I will chase this up for you.

I finally got a response on November 5th. The only thing they said was to do the PS4 trouble shooting tips which I have been told to do 4 times now through twitter, facebook, the forum, and now through support.

This is unacceptable at this point.

My ticket number is 05343842

Someone please give me more details other than the canned response which all you do apparently is copy and paste into your replies.