PDA

View Full Version : Error with sphinx

shiromini
11-02-2017, 03:56 PM
I completed the star gazing event (bayek's promise) then i went to the sphinx to open the machine mechanism and it work well accept i did not have enough silica. So i went outside and find more tomb to collect more silica. After i have enough silica, i went back inside the sphinx to open the machine mechanism but i can't interact with the door at the mini map of Egypt. There was no interact button. Did i do something wrong somewhere? Am i not supposed to leave after opening the door for the 1st time?

Chastityluver
11-02-2017, 06:31 PM
I am having the same problem. I have been to the mechanism 2 times (prior the update) the mini map was raised. The last was with all Silica.
I walked up to the mechanism, power went out. Upon returning, mini map is lowered and no was to raise the mini map back up to proceed down to the mechanism itself to launch the sequence. Any help would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reigard
11-02-2017, 09:50 PM
Same issue

Nhicodima
11-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Same issue, came back after collecting Silica and activation icon no longer there. Tying to reinstall without 1.03 patch to see if that is the culprit, but it looks like it is forcing the patch install anyway. :(

Nhicodima
11-02-2017, 10:27 PM
I uninstalled the game and reinstalled, pausing update 1.03 in the downloads, and let it install with just the zero day patch after start up and the entrance was back. Going to get my armor then apply 1.03 again after.

Reigard
11-03-2017, 12:32 AM
Crap , I have a Digital version it will take ages until it will download again and then i presume I have to catch it in time to halt the patch update... crap...

SpectreNJW
11-03-2017, 05:52 AM
having same issue

Zone551
11-03-2017, 09:54 AM
go to completed quests select "Bayek's promise" and reload its last checkpoint "it will be on the bottom of screen" after doing this i was able to go into the sphinx and find the door opened to get my ISU armor. I did not find this myself i learned this fix from another thread.

Ubi-Rufus
11-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Thanks for posting a possible workaround. Has anyone else tried that and can confirm if it works?

I'll let the AC team know about this glitch.

xBuLL3tSp0nG3x
11-04-2017, 06:58 PM
The workaround does not work. I tried it and still no prompt to open the passageway to the mechanism.
After further troubleshooting, it looks like the reload last quest objective only works on quests not yet completed

tdog332112
11-05-2017, 12:23 AM
I canít interact with the map to unlock my armor

OncleBeb
11-05-2017, 08:23 AM
The workaround does not work. I tried it and still no prompt to open the passageway to the mechanism.
After further troubleshooting, it looks like the reload last quest objective only works on quests not yet completed

Actually worked for me but only if I made the reset from outside the Sphinx (and after I restarted the game but not sure this was necessary)

Ziiiiii6
11-05-2017, 01:51 PM
You can try to leave Animus (Tab and hold X) and confirm. After my return to Sphinx the secret door was opened.

Zer0w5
11-05-2017, 02:53 PM
go to completed quests select "Bayek's promise" and reload its last checkpoint "it will be on the bottom of screen" after doing this i was able to go into the sphinx and find the door opened to get my ISU armor. I did not find this myself i learned this fix from another thread.

This fixed it for me, thanks for sharing.

GOBLlN_SLAYER
11-05-2017, 10:27 PM
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1779599-Issues-Retrieving-Isu-Armor-(Help)