PDA

View Full Version : Where I can see my Assassin's Creed Origins game progress?

Dark_Lados
11-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Hello guys,
sorry for my bad english.
I can not find my progress in the game. In the last AC you could always see how many boxes and items where missing and the percentages. Where i can find these stats in Assassin's Creed Origins?

Thanks
Dark Lados

DeathStalkerSid
11-02-2017, 01:26 PM
As far as I know, there is NO Progress Tracker like the previous game. You might actually never know if you found everything, haha.
I don't exactly know 'why', but I guess it is like that so that you can go around the world more, and find all.

Because trust me, and you'd know if you've played even 1 hour of the game, the thing is huge. And every km you walk, you discover new stuff. So it's always a mystery. :D

RonJeremyR6
11-02-2017, 02:48 PM
I would have loved a progress tracker, really missing it..

Sigma 1313
11-03-2017, 11:36 PM
I really wish there was a progress tracker too.

KingOfTheDead_
11-06-2017, 11:31 PM
You can see,go to your Ubisoft account,go to the Assasin;s creed Origins window,go to Stats and on more on right donw corner.
Hopethis works,works for me,sry for bad English,not English man

TQWorld
11-07-2017, 02:00 PM
Statistics gives a very high level overview but does not give any detail, granular information as previous versions of the game has done. I am probably playing it backwards compared to everyone else. I like to clear my map, do all of the side missions, open areas, open fast travel, side quests, etc before playing the main game. I only have a couple of side quest markers left and I am showing Game Progression 42%.

Trachuna193
11-14-2017, 01:16 AM
I agree, I am at 99% and I know I have done almost everything but I' m not sure what counts and what is left out. I know just the remaining skill and the papyri do count But does anyone know if the Arenas or the Hippodrome count toward completion?

I hope they do something for this because it is very frustrating.

Mistic__
11-25-2017, 10:45 PM
With PC version:

Open the Uplay launcher
Goto assassins creed origins game
in game "Overview" your stats will be at top right
playtime, game progression (99% may be max right now), player lvl, kills, distance traveled (M)

Morrdie
12-24-2017, 11:44 PM
Yeah maybe you can see this progress info.. but will be 100% better if every zone have own progress info..

I have played 40 hours, 51% of game progress, 33lvl, 2314 kills and 374452m traveled.. and i dont even have visited half of location...

Every location trying to do total complete, before i go to another one... just few times i have to visit another location because of that little bastard Reed (damn i hate him for sending me to Giza from Alexandria :D )

PS: do you like my awesome English? Kappa

lucienmezhati
02-07-2018, 04:20 AM
If you go to the ubisoft club, it'll gve you a general overview of completed quests and percentage completion. I'm stuck at 98% at the moment probably due to arena events I haven't finished yet. But 17,000 kills ain't too bad and only 2000 of those assassinations.
The club stats will give you a general idea but no specifics on what you have left to accomplish unfortunately.