PDA

View Full Version : What Are Your Character Creation Ideas?

Chemwolf78
11-02-2017, 03:31 AM
So, besides races, what character creation features would you like to see?

Personally I'd love to see full facial customization, but what I would love even more is full body customization, being able to change the size and shape of each body part. Maybe Fat/Buff/Skinny sliders? It would also be cool to customize fur color/patterns for Hybrid characters, as well as various clothing. There is a ton of potential in this game. What are your ideas?

itsCaracal
11-02-2017, 02:45 PM
Tbh I think the best way to go about character creation is to separate everything by species and then have sliders.
For example: there's a lot going for something like "canis sapiens". So you'd select that, and then use the sliders to create your specific breed (or whatever). So this way you could be a wolf, a German shepherd, pomeranian, rottweiler, borzoi, pug, or even a mixed breed since you can choose whatever features you want.

Legion-495
11-02-2017, 06:32 PM
I would like to see a Skyrim type of creator with the depth of a MassEffect Andromeda kind of creation.
Or they just go SaintsRow 3/4^^ style, with a bit more depth to it :)

The essential question is tho... TAILS?!

browntoya
11-04-2017, 04:13 PM
My character could be a female human

sialokutus
11-16-2017, 04:20 AM
It is important that they are hybrids, not specifically human / animal, there is already some hybrid of human / animal1 / animal2 and following the trail of bge1 is more than likely being me a maniac in the future to make a hybrid with an alien race, being the first the protagonist of the first game, Jade (I do not say that it is hybrid, but its origin was not human) Of course to create the character you can only choose between species of the planet Earth

I would like to see a Skyrim type of creator with the depth of a MassEffect Andromeda kind of creation.
Or they just go SaintsRow 3/4^^ style, with a bit more depth to it :)

The essential question is tho... TAILS?!

It would be very good