PDA

View Full Version : Broken haystack in Akra Garrison

GamerxKlutch
11-01-2017, 11:06 PM
a haystack near one of the entrances to akra garrison in alexandria is broken, its tucked in a corner, and looks as if half of the haystack is clipping through the wall and once you go into the haystack, you can't get out, the only way i managed to escape on accident mind you was by lighting the haystack on fire with one of my On Fire bows burning me alive. lol

Ubi-Keo
11-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Thank you for reporting this. Are you able to provide a screenshot of the haystack? And can you also confirm which platform you are playing the game on.

Ubi-Rufus
11-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Have you noticed this same bug again since yesterdays patch?

There was a couple of bug fixes in the patch notes referring to issues with the hay stacks.

-Fixed an issue that could cause the hay bundles to fall out of world during "Abuse of Power" quest
-Fixed various issues with the playable character being stuck in overheat stance, in haystacks, or in the world geometry under certain circumstances

heffebc
01-10-2018, 08:43 AM
Thank you for reporting this. Are you able to provide a screenshot of the haystack? And can you also confirm which platform you are playing the game on.

hi there i am playing on PS4 the last 2 photos taken in my roll are of the offending haystack i had the same problem immediately stuck, same solution, lit myself on fire. i reported the 2 photos from my roll that the buggy haystack is of.
thank you! great game! i dont like single player games but this is by far the best game i have ever played, reminds me a bit of diablo 2