PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in quest Ambush at Sea but objective says talk to Aya for blade of the goddess

trekken2011
11-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Hello,

I've now progressed to level 28 in the game, and decided i wanted to play the Ambush at Sea side quest. I've loaded up the Ambush at Sea, and instead of an opening cinematic, it loads on the ship directly with Aya, Bayek and the Greek soldier next to each other, with NO enemies and a quest objective of 'Talk to Aya' which is for the main quest of Aya: Blade of the Goddess. But I am did not load this main quest. I only know what should happen thanks to people posting youtube videos of their play-through.

I've reset the quest objectives (via the menu), and it has the same issue. I've also rebooted the entire xbox one, and the save game file is stuck at in that mission, at that point. Reloading doesn't fix it, and now I fear I've lost my game's progress. With 17h38m23s into the game, this would suck. I am extremely disappointed this happened to me in my favourite game series Assassins Creed! especially since I've got nearly every Assassins Creed game!

Is there a way to fix this on xbox one, please advise. I'm really hoping there is a way to fix this.

Goliath225
11-03-2017, 01:35 AM
I am also experiencing the same problem on PS4.

noobiousceaser
11-03-2017, 06:07 AM
Hello,

I've now progressed to level 28 in the game, and decided i wanted to play the Ambush at Sea side quest. I've loaded up the Ambush at Sea, and instead of an opening cinematic, it loads on the ship directly with Aya, Bayek and the Greek soldier next to each other, with NO enemies and a quest objective of 'Talk to Aya' which is for the main quest of Aya: Blade of the Goddess. But I am did not load this main quest. I only know what should happen thanks to people posting youtube videos of their play-through.

I've reset the quest objectives (via the menu), and it has the same issue. I've also rebooted the entire xbox one, and the save game file is stuck at in that mission, at that point. Reloading doesn't fix it, and now I fear I've lost my game's progress. With 17h38m23s into the game, this would suck. I am extremely disappointed this happened to me in my favourite game series Assassins Creed! especially since I've got nearly every Assassins Creed game!

Is there a way to fix this on xbox one, please advise. I'm really hoping there is a way to fix this.

I had that happen to me, but it finally worked. Once I beat the mission, I lost everything, loot, money, the word puzzles, collectibles, crafting materials, I even lost my mount. The only things I had at all were the tools and two quest items. All my crafted gear was bumped up to legendary for some reason, but that doesnít mean jack if I donít have any weapons. I probably going to never do that mission, you donít get any loot anyways. I had over 30 hours in.

gwitt69
11-11-2017, 01:51 AM
The quest launches and there are no enemy ships to attack I am just sailing in circles hitting walls and I cant get out of the game please help.

UbiSailorScout
11-12-2017, 01:31 AM
Hi there. Sorry to hear that. Have you tried clearing your Xbox's Cache to see if that fixes it? To clear the cache on the Xbox One, please turn the console off and unplug it from the wall for at least two minutes before plugging it in again. You can also try reloading your save, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If that does not help, you can contact the Ubisoft Support Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport), or make a ticket (http://www.support.ubi.com). Hope this helps :)

talia175
01-23-2018, 10:47 AM
Hi Ubisoft,

I am playing on PC and I'm stuck as Aiya in the quest Ambushed at Sea. howevr i think because you removed the quest I cant exit and return as Bayek. I tried re-setting the quest, exiting the animus and I cant get out. Because i cant complete the quest I cant proceed through the game. Please help.

Cheers!

Talia