PDA

View Full Version : New faction ideas

BLOOD-E-BARON
11-01-2017, 12:12 AM
I know we've all had this discussion in a thread previously....... atleast I think so. With the launch of assassin's creed origins, I'd like to bring up the fact that how awesome would it be having an Egyptian faction. Let's think about the shared assets and artwork that could be incorporated into the for honor universe. Also take a look at that battle map, down south it looks like it could be somewhat of a desert region.

If not a year two faction for for honor it could very well be a potential for honor 2 faction, let the haters hate but it would be a shame to see a fresh IP not get a second game in the future.

I've always thought that an Aztec faction would be pretty amazing too, what are everyone else's thoughts on potential factions?

ChampionRuby50g
11-01-2017, 12:33 AM
I personally would like to see a Greek faction. They have such a rich history full of warfare, and they where incredible warriors in their time. Ranging from the Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae, to Alexander the Great who conquered a huge mass of land, there is plenty to choose from that culture. (Technically Alexander was Macedonian, but close enough)

BLOOD-E-BARON
11-01-2017, 03:23 AM
I personally would like to see a Greek faction. They have such a rich history full of warfare, and they where incredible warriors in their time. Ranging from the Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae, to Alexander the Great who conquered a huge mass of land, there is plenty to choose from that culture. (Technically Alexander was Macedonian, but close enough)

That would be pretty awesome, hoplites and phalanxes give those roman bash bros a real run for their money

SlickCriminal27
11-01-2017, 08:21 AM
Considering Ubisoft cant even balance 2-3 OP characters, imagine what hell would be unleashed if a new faction with 4-5 characters was introduced lol. Im not sure I want any new factions.

FinnOfTheHorde
11-01-2017, 12:03 PM
We dont need more factions. We first need balance a champions from year 1 then we can think about year 2 champions.

CaTaStR0Fa
11-01-2017, 06:43 PM

Alexander the Great and macedonians were Greek like spartans but in that time they werent united as a country .Alexander the Great united then all Greece and they went to fight persians

Illyrian_King
11-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Alexander the Great and macedonians were Greek like spartans but in that time they werent united as a country .Alexander the Great united then all Greece and they went to fight persians

First of all, Alexander had an Illyrian mother, and his father is unknown but likely to be hellenic :rolleyes:
There are plenty of ancient documents reporting that Alexander used to speak the ancient illyrian language especially with his mother to talk with her in privacy about important stuff.
Macedonia was just the country he lived in and where he got educated.
Always funny hearing people arguing him to be greek by falsifying history.

Please no additional factions, and especially please do not mix up medieval and ancient ages!!!

I don't want to see trash baskets in bronze being "equal" to modern medieval warriors :p

Honestly if that paperarmour, phalanx, bronze stuff was that fine, so why didn't folks use it till late 17th century?!

Temjinyuy
11-01-2017, 07:01 PM
No new faction required just need to expand on the existing roster.

ChampionRuby50g
11-02-2017, 12:41 AM
First of all, Alexander had an Illyrian mother, and his father is unknown but likely to be hellenic :rolleyes:
There are plenty of ancient documents reporting that Alexander used to speak the ancient illyrian language especially with his mother to talk with her in privacy about important stuff.

Please no additional factions, and especially please do not mix up medieval and ancient ages!!!

I don't want to see trash baskets in bronze being "equal" to modern medieval warriors :p

Honestly if that paperarmour, phalanx, bronze stuff was that fine, so why didn't folks use it till late 17th century?!

Actually, Alexander the Greats father was King Philip II of Macedon. He was a great man himself, establishing the Macedonian Phalanx, and beating Athens and Thebes at the Battle of Chaeronea. He actually planned to invade Persia but was assassinated before that could become a reality, and his son Alexander the Great later invaded.

Asking why folks didn't use bronze armour too the 17th Century is like asking why did we stop making muskets when they can kill people just fine. Warfare is always evolving so we must evolve with it. Humans love to figure out the best ways to kill each other.

The Phalanx was also an amazing formation in ancient warfare. Its over 1000 years difference between say the Viking age and when Alexander the Great was conquering the Persian Empire. Of course war is going to change and how we fight, but the best Warrior of 300 BC fighting the best warrior of 1000 AD would still be a spectacle to watch worthy of the Gods. Don't sell them short because their civilisation is older.

BLOOD-E-BARON
11-02-2017, 03:05 AM
Slick and Templar yeah I do agree on the balancing part but not exactly the input needed on this thread, care to try and muster some faction ideas......

Illyrian_King
11-02-2017, 03:38 PM
Asking why folks didn't use bronze armour too the 17th Century is like asking why did we stop making muskets when they can kill people just fine. Warfare is always evolving so we must evolve with it. Humans love to figure out the best ways to kill each other.

The Phalanx was also an amazing formation in ancient warfare. Its over 1000 years difference between say the Viking age and when Alexander the Great was conquering the Persian Empire. Of course war is going to change and how we fight, but the best Warrior of 300 BC fighting the best warrior of 1000 AD would still be a spectacle to watch worthy of the Gods. Don't sell them short because their civilisation is older.

Of course, but bringing in a greek, macedon, illyrian or epirot 300BC fighter wouldn't be capable of holding stand agianst a modern 16th century fighter with same quality equipment (for their own period) in 9 of 10 cases. It's too unrealistic ... and i know, i know the game far away from realism but that would just crash through the ceiling!
I wouldn't like to see that.
I also woulnd't like to have a potential FOR HONOR 2 in another age then this!

I was also against to bring in these 2 roman fighters. In my eyes they can have an ancient spin off , but please no time mix up!

CaTaStR0Fa
11-02-2017, 03:47 PM

If you dont know history and facts then you shouldnt speak about falsifying hisytory cause you are the one doing it.
Alexanders father was Philip and he was the king of Macedon that time. He was a greek like his wife Olympiada.
So Alexander is Greek and i be you dont know even Madeconian means.Macedon is Greek and youll never change that

Illyrian_King
11-03-2017, 11:14 AM
If you dont know history and facts then you shouldnt speak about falsifying hisytory cause you are the one doing it.
Alexanders father was Philip and he was the king of Macedon that time. He was a greek like his wife Olympiada.
So Alexander is Greek and i be you dont know even Madeconian means.Macedon is Greek and youll never change that

No my friend, this is just what fanatic greeks try to convince the world of, that the whole balkan was their's, also including the illyrians (according to them)

Now to the facts: Eurydice was an illyrian princes who was the MOTHER of Phillip II (whom you claim to be greek).

Olympiada (Alexander's Mother) was from epirot origin. Epirot was a one the of illyrian tribes like the dardans, ardians, dalmatians, etc.
And as i said earlier: Alaxander used to talk to his mother in the ancient illyrian language.
In his testament the man himself claimed to be from illyrian descend: http://www.ocnal.com/2014/08/a.html

The greeks stole so much illyrian history and falsified a lot ... like claiming that even the illyrians where greeks just to give a ridiculous example at this point. Also just looking at Homer ... writer of the illiad (i mean come on ... like the name wasn't obvious). The actual words used in the illiad are almost identic to modern day albanian (illyrian decenders), but share almost no similarites with modern day greek.
Even regarding that modern day "greeks" mostly aren't hellenic anymore but mostly slavic and mixxed with other ethnities (genetically proven). It was just part of an artificial pride they invented for themselves.
What we learn in school is just the trash they came up with and told the world.
No offense.

Just to explain this one better:

"and his father unknown ..." --> here I meant he is unknown of his fully origin (i just expressed it unclearly) ... mother illyrian, but father could also have some illyrian roots. But without complicating more, Phillip II was half-illyrian at least.

"Macedonia was just the country ..." --> you could argue, that the fact he was born there makes him macedonian, but from the bloodline-aspect it makes just little sense!

Baturai
11-03-2017, 12:07 PM
Shinobi is a whole another case. its just beyond OP.

ChampionRuby50g
11-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Of course, but bringing in a greek, macedon, illyrian or epirot 300BC fighter wouldn't be capable of holding stand agianst a modern 16th century fighter with same quality equipment (for their own period) in 9 of 10 cases. It's too unrealistic ... and i know, i know the game far away from realism but that would just crash through the ceiling!
I wouldn't like to see that.
I also woulnd't like to have a potential FOR HONOR 2 in another age then this!

I was also against to bring in these 2 roman fighters. In my eyes they can have an ancient spin off , but please no time mix up!

So you mean to say a Spartan, whose entire lives from the age of 7 started to revolve around warfare wouldn't stand a chance? Sorry man, but I really disagree with you on that one.
Why do you think that? Genuinely curious.

Illyrian_King
11-03-2017, 05:48 PM
So you mean to say a Spartan, whose entire lives from the age of 7 started to revolve around warfare wouldn't stand a chance? Sorry man, but I really disagree with you on that one.
Why do you think that? Genuinely curious.

Because of the bronze sh*t he is wearing ... enough said?

But not going deeper into this, the real point why I don't want such new heroes is because the concept of knights/samurai/vikings gets lost more and more with these romans, scotts and whatever comes next ;b

I am the opposite of a racist, but I don't want "foreigners" in a game which had a strict knights/samurai/viking motto.
If the game was a mash-up of all warrior dynasties the world has ever seen ... i would be all okay with that, but this way the game just becomes a mash-up of some warriors that are equal and some new ones, that are just "artificially equal".

Eventhough a spartan could be an exception, but nevertheless mixing the ages ruins the seriosity of the game.

BudgetParrot118
11-03-2017, 06:19 PM
I personally agree with him I don't want them changing the dynamic of the game just to shove every culture that had people that fault in it and I mean in Egypt would be a problem I would I think that would literally be where I won't b**** about it but I will literally take the game and break it that would be the final straw I mean it doesn't seem like they can even get the Vikings right I kind of feel duped like I was lied to because everything that they kept saying over and over realistic they use that word so much when they were making this game got me all hyped up then they said Vikings and realistic Vikings etc etc and I buy the game and every downloadable content there after has been a f****** nightmare and It's upsetting and the worst of all these people try to hijack the game and want to make it into some Multicultural hell hole but personally that's not what the game was originally advertise to me as and that's why I'm upset or better yet disappointed and then when you have people that don't have a f****** clue or appreciate any of it they're just Fly by Night gamers and let's just say hypothetically they take their suggestions well they're not going to care you know they play every game and it seems like the idiots the ones that just downright destroy the very environment which people bought the game for are the ideas they take up and decide to start implementing and then when it all goes downhill that guy's advice that they took will be the first to condemn them for listening to him and he will be the first to jump ship

That's my problem I just wish they'd make the Vikings more realistic and people not speak ignorantly about things that they don't know what the f*** they are and what I mean by that is one dude on here said they really liked the Berserkers butcher look at the heat he really got what they were going for by the butcher look

The butcher look is chainmail and chainmail well we all know who invented it to begin with and it's very important that Vikings have chainmail because they made it but these are the suggestions and they will gripe and complain about things because ultimately there are people that want to turn this game into like every other f****** game unrealistic full of fantasy and impractical weapons downright absurdity that's what made for Honor Stand Out was the fact that it was realistic in the weapons were realistic

I just wish that expand upon the Vikings and make Vikings not shaman which it's very funny the shaman is a gender locked woman that's very ironic

Over all I got to say so far I've been irritated and disappointed the Highlander when they released him it gave me some sort of Hope because it was pretty much spot-on as far as the character's creation is concerned but I have yet to see anything that's Viking or Norse at all all the DLC content has Got the names like loki but that's it.

And that's what makes it irritating they continually release ridiculous stuff like weird symbols and owls and seashells and f****** octopuses I mean literally just s******* and pissing all over the fans that bought this God damn game because it was supposed to be Vikings

I'm getting really sick of the artistic Liberties that are being taken and it's not the fact that they're being taken that I'm upset with it's the fact of what they promised in the game has not been delivered the very pretense on which I bought the game they have not lived up to that standard that they advertise themselves *** now they are doing a bunch of cool stuff like new game modes etc etc but overall when it comes to downloadable content and the new outfits and armor it's it's absurd

Haven't they noticed that if they do things by the book as far as when it comes to the Vikings people end up picking those Helms from what I see no one likes the off-the-wall stuff are the Absurd artistic Liberties they take When developing the armor the people just don't pick those armors

a good example as Berserkers mizar helm. All the time I see people that are reputation 20 and 30 yet they always pick that Helm because it looks realistic and it really reflects the Vikings I hardly see anyone picking new armors because most of them are straight up trash I mean the Raiders skull helmet that really upsets me again it just reminds me of He-Man and Conan the Barbarian it's very disappointing and a slap in the face to everybody who is of these cultures or better yet a slap in the face to everybody that bought this game under the pretense that there was going to be actual Vikings or to put it in ubisoft's words realistic Vikings

CaTaStR0Fa
11-03-2017, 07:29 PM
No my friend, this is just what fanatic greeks try to convince the world of, that the whole balkan was their's, also including the illyrians (according to them)

Now to the facts: Eurydice was an illyrian princes who was the MOTHER of Phillip II (whom you claim to be greek).

Olympiada (Alexander's Mother) was from epirot origin. Epirot was a one the of illyrian tribes like the dardans, ardians, dalmatians, etc.
And as i said earlier: Alaxander used to talk to his mother in the ancient illyrian language.
In his testament the man himself claimed to be from illyrian descend: http://www.ocnal.com/2014/08/a.html

The greeks stole so much illyrian history and falsified a lot ... like claiming that even the illyrians where greeks just to give a ridiculous example at this point. Also just looking at Homer ... writer of the illiad (i mean come on ... like the name wasn't obvious). The actual words used in the illiad are almost identic to modern day albanian (illyrian decenders), but share almost no similarites with modern day greek.
Even regarding that modern day "greeks" mostly aren't hellenic anymore but mostly slavic and mixxed with other ethnities (genetically proven). It was just part of an artificial pride they invented for themselves.
What we learn in school is just the trash they came up with and told the world.
No offense.

Just to explain this one better:

"and his father unknown ..." --> here I meant he is unknown of his fully origin (i just expressed it unclearly) ... mother illyrian, but father could also have some illyrian roots. But without complicating more, Phillip II was half-illyrian at least.

"Macedonia was just the country ..." --> you could argue, that the fact he was born there makes him macedonian, but from the bloodline-aspect it makes just little sense!

You are a dreaming one right? we didnt stole anything from history.We are the ones who protect it from guys like you cause you guys are zealous for our history..Anyway you know what you read about it in books that guys like you wrote it to confuse more sheeps.But the history is never wrong and if you werent so sheep you could understand that all the names of those you claim "illyrians" have greek names on them and you dont know the meaning of them also.As a greek i know what their names mean,You say those were all illyrians but why illiryians didint play any role in this history? even with persians even with othomans?Can you explain what epirus mean? no you cant cause these names are greek like their people .The thruth is painfull and whatever you do you cant take what isnt yours .....my friend

BudgetParrot118
11-03-2017, 08:11 PM
I don't see they are mixed at all with the DNA analysis of greeks.

CaTaStR0Fa
11-03-2017, 08:57 PM
I don't see they are mixed at all with the DNA analysis of greeks.

what you mean?

UbiInsulin
11-03-2017, 09:02 PM
The Alexander discussion is veering way too far off-topic, you guys. This thread was created to discuss potential new faction ideas. :)

ChampionRuby50g
11-03-2017, 10:46 PM
Because of the bronze sh*t he is wearing ... enough said?

But not going deeper into this, the real point why I don't want such new heroes is because the concept of knights/samurai/vikings gets lost more and more with these romans, scotts and whatever comes next ;b

I am the opposite of a racist, but I don't want "foreigners" in a game which had a strict knights/samurai/viking motto.
If the game was a mash-up of all warrior dynasties the world has ever seen ... i would be all okay with that, but this way the game just becomes a mash-up of some warriors that are equal and some new ones, that are just "artificially equal".

Eventhough a spartan could be an exception, but nevertheless mixing the ages ruins the seriosity of the game.

Final comment off topic I promise....

Vikings in the game wear leather armour, Vikings in history also did wear leather armour, as well as chainmail. So according to your logic they have no chance whatsoever in any combat.
Again, you are selling them short because you believe the technology is old. Depending on how well the bronze was worked, it still offered valuable protection and could be very hard.
Just look at history man, a skilled warrior would overcome armour anyday. That's how most people died in hand to hand combat, because their opponent was skilled enough to strike them where their armour wasn't.
Armour doesn't matter if you can't touch them...

Illyrian_King
11-03-2017, 11:18 PM
You are a dreaming one right? we didnt stole anything from history.We are the ones who protect it from guys like you cause you guys are zealous for our history..Anyway you know what you read about it in books that guys like you wrote it to confuse more sheeps.But the history is never wrong and if you werent so sheep you could understand that all the names of those you claim "illyrians" have greek names on them and you dont know the meaning of them also.As a greek i know what their names mean,You say those were all illyrians but why illiryians didint play any role in this history? even with persians even with othomans?Can you explain what epirus mean? no you cant cause these names are greek like their people .The thruth is painfull and whatever you do you cant take what isnt yours .....my friend

I showed you facts, you just showed me hot air. Alone from your statement that history is always right, i see that you are far away from having a realish aspect of things.
Also moving on to words "i can't translate" ... i just showed you the example of the illiad.
But look ... you are greek. I am neither able nor willing to convince somebody like you of things that would ruin your whole mind world.
So I will not react on you from this point on.

Final comment off topic I promise....

Vikings in the game wear leather armour, Vikings in history also did wear leather armour, as well as chainmail. So according to your logic they have no chance whatsoever in any combat.
Again, you are selling them short because you believe the technology is old. Depending on how well the bronze was worked, it still offered valuable protection and could be very hard.
Just look at history man, a skilled warrior would overcome armour anyday. That's how most people died in hand to hand combat, because their opponent was skilled enough to strike them where their armour wasn't.
Armour doesn't matter if you can't touch them...

Vikings had formidable chainmails for example, but as i said ... i don't like the mash-up of the different ages.
Don't sell me a game about knights/vikings/samurai to give me something completely different a bit later.
This is the whole reason, why i don't like it.

Devils-_-legacy
11-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Viking were around 800 ad - 1066 ,samurai 1603-1867 and knights 1099 -1190 this is a mash up of diffrent ages tho

CaTaStR0Fa
11-04-2017, 12:20 AM
I showed you facts, you just showed me hot air. Alone from your statement that history is always right, i see that you are far away from having a realish aspect of things.
Also moving on to words "i can't translate" ... i just showed you the example of the illiad.
But look ... you are greek. I am neither able nor willing to convince somebody like you of things that would ruin your whole mind world.
So I will not react on you from this point on.

You showed me facts? this is not a fact just a story.
I show you history and how it worked that time and the fact that iam doing this whole conversation is to too tell you that you are wrong and the historians tell the same thing like i do.
Anyway there is nothing we can talk about go do some research and stop the caramel that our history is your history etc....

ChampionRuby50g
11-04-2017, 12:48 AM
You showed me facts? this is not a fact just a story.
I show you history and how it worked that time and the fact that iam doing this whole conversation is to too tell you that you are wrong and the historians tell the same thing like i do.
Anyway there is nothing we can talk about go do some research and stop the caramel that our history is your history etc....

Actually, you didn't show anything other than opinion. You gave no evidence to back up your claims, and state them to be facts. You claim people wrote the books "to confuse sheep", where is your evidence of this? If the historians really do tell the same, prove it. Link us what they say, like Illyrian linked proof of Alexander speaking in that language.

CaTaStR0Fa
11-04-2017, 01:47 PM
Actually, you didn't show anything other than opinion. You gave no evidence to back up your claims, and state them to be facts. You claim people wrote the books "to confuse sheep", where is your evidence of this? If the historians really do tell the same, prove it. Link us what they say, like Illyrian linked proof of Alexander speaking in that language.
There is google in our days go search it and you will find it.No need to send you a link cause the truth is not hidden.
You can see it from the architecture they used the Hellenic symbol Meandros.Do you know why? cause they were Greeks!!!!Anyway i dont have time to teach you real history
if you want to find the truth go search it.Have fun,

ChampionRuby50g
11-04-2017, 02:55 PM
There is google in our days go search it and you will find it.No need to send you a link cause the truth is not hidden.
You can see it from the architecture they used the Hellenic symbol Meandros.Do you know why? cause they were Greeks!!!!Anyway i dont have time to teach you real history
if you want to find the truth go search it.Have fun,

Sorry, but the Hellenic symbol means nothing.
There are a lot of examples througout history which seperate cultures or civilisations used similar symbols to represent similar or compleltey different things.

So you claim that everything you say is true but can't be bothered explaining? You're not making a good case for yourself.

SlashT12
11-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Sorry, but the Hellenic symbol means nothing.
There are a lot of examples througout history which seperate cultures or civilisations used similar symbols to represent similar or compleltey different things.

So you claim that everything you say is true but can't be bothered explaining? You're not making a good case for yourself.

Any ancient symbol means everything for every culture especially the Hellenic ones.
The ancient Greeks demonstrated the power their influence their culture from those symbols.
This forum its not for explaining how the ancient Greece was and i am not gonna bother putting the truth in your minds.
If you want to learn go search it.I just defented my historical rights of my ancestors.
This is my last post for this article so dont bother answering.
Have a good day.Have fun.

Smuggler007
11-04-2017, 11:32 PM
I would wager that the three factions (i.e., Vikings; Knights; Samurais) we have are locked. They would simply add another set of three factions on a separate world map if not in a new game altogether (aka FH II). I would think they would have a unique blend of Greco-Roman-Byzantine, Egyptian-Babylonian-Persians, and Aztec-Inca-Iroquois? Just think of the locations. Fighting in the Hanging Gardens; Machu Picchu, Tenochtitlan, Giza, Rome, Venice, Athens, etc.

Then again, just easier to add more heroes from those eras. lol

Jarl.Felix
11-05-2017, 06:58 PM
In my opinion this game is dead after season 4.

BLOOD-E-BARON
11-06-2017, 01:04 AM
In my opinion this game is dead after season 4.

Odd sounding faction

Tundra 793
11-06-2017, 07:03 AM
I will never comprehend how some of you guys insist that For Honor maintains, or indeed ever had any semblance of historical accuracy to begin with.
It's not accurate at all, it never was, never will be, it was never intended to be historically accurate.

While literally any real world warrior culture could fit it as another faction, I doubt we'll see one. It'd just be a massive undertaking, from the new characters to the complete overhaul of the Faction War system.
Instead, i find it more interesting to see which cultures they can fit into the existing factions, e.g. Romans and Highlanders, which both are not considered either Knight or Viking stereotypes.

ChampionRuby50g
11-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Any ancient symbol means everything for every culture especially the Hellenic ones.
The ancient Greeks demonstrated the power their influence their culture from those symbols.
This forum its not for explaining how the ancient Greece was and i am not gonna bother putting the truth in your minds.
If you want to learn go search it.I just defented my historical rights of my ancestors.
This is my last post for this article so dont bother answering.
Have a good day.Have fun.

You misunderstand me. I didn't mean that the symbol itself had no meaning, it's just that their are a lot of examples in history where cultures had similar symbols. To say that one symbol been somewhere means everything you say is true is not on.
I hate to use this example, but if you come across an ancient temple in India, you see a swastika on the wall does that mean the Nazis found that area and it was theirs? No, because the swastika had other meaning in India before it became a symbol of hate in WW2.

DaLast_Samurai
11-06-2017, 12:15 PM
Slick and Templar yeah I do agree on the balancing part but not exactly the input needed on this thread, care to try and muster some faction ideas......

Think the point they were concerned with making is if the developers were actually to go ahead and develop and introduce a whole new faction of characters before working on the immense inbalance of the existing characters, you would have a serious priority issue leaving a broken game broken.

Exactly the input needed on this thread.

BLOOD-E-BARON
11-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Think the point they were concerned with making is if the developers were actually to go ahead and develop and introduce a whole new faction of characters before working on the immense inbalance of the existing characters, you would have a serious priority issue leaving a broken game broken.

Exactly the input needed on this thread.

I know......... why would anyone ever want to create a 'fun' thread on possibly the saltiest community forum.

The term hypothetical mean anything anymore.....

lordsnow333
11-18-2017, 11:21 PM
I think this is not related to a new faction but it very much is related to characters I know they just released the centurion but I think a kind of versatile hand and a half sword wielding knight character would be awesome like the orochi but with a much weightier swing to the sword and a slightly slower run and a new twist could be with the blocking mechanism could be with a button in game during a round you could change your fighting style between one handed and two handed combat I know that the light strikes for orochi use one hand but the change would mean you could carry out heavy strikes and light strikes in a way that you think looks coolest with the light strikes aka one handed you would do slightly less damage maybe 2.5 percent less that not much but it will make a difference and you would in turn be 2.5 percent faster and vice versa for two handed strikes the light strikes would be slower two handed but more deadly the heavy strikes for one handed would be faster and weaker this fighter would be in my opinion a great addition to the for honor heros I think they should call the hero the protector but that would require a new hero for each other faction so leave your suggestions and feedback below pls