PDA

View Full Version : Can't find last Phylake

CrazyCaboose009
10-31-2017, 09:18 PM
I track the quest and it says I have 9/10, but i have scanned the whole map for the phylake symbols but there are none remaining. I have encountered an already dead phylake before in an enemy camp, so is there any way to find the last phylake if he is dead?

if anyone has beaten this quest, is the last phylake part of the story?

if its not part of the story maybe someone could post a picture of the world map with the routes of all the phylakes and i could look around?

K4vKazec
11-01-2017, 01:33 AM
Check Fayum and Isolated Desert. He should in 1 of those 2 places. Usually one of the lvl 40 phylake moves from his usual place to Isolated Desert which causes 2 phylake to be next to each other. At least that is what happend to me. Also none of them are in the main quest line.

CrazyCaboose009
11-02-2017, 06:29 PM
I killed 2 level 40s at isolated dessert, and i killed the one at faiyum. i think there was one somewhere around alexandria, i got 2 near memphis, there was 1 or 2 near cyrene i think, there was one near api-res nome. and there was the one i found dead already in a camp somewhere in one of the cities.

so, the last one is in the area i didn't mention.

K4vKazec
11-02-2017, 07:39 PM
Last one should be lvl 25 in Ineb hedjet nome. If you dont find him there he is probably the one you saw dead and he is glitched.

DomoDad
12-01-2017, 09:12 PM
This is driving me nuts. I've looked for 8 hours a day for 3 days.

ubi-wvlf
12-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Hi there! There are two Phylakes in the same area in one of the deserts (we try not to act too explicitly as game guides). However, if you've unlocked every area and you're still unable to find the icon, we would advise providing a screenshot of the Phylake you discovered that was already dead through support ticket to see what can be done, or what may have gone wrong here (https://goo.gl/eaujLL).

YazX_
12-02-2017, 01:21 PM
maybe because you have encountered the already dead one and it triggered some bug, however, they are not part of the story, but you get a reward after killing them, here are the locations:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-origins/Phylakes%27_Prey

try to verify if you have visited them all, if you are sure there are no phylakes left, then please submit a ticket to support and i think attaching your saves would help investigating the issue.

Jabaariyn
12-07-2017, 08:42 PM
I'm having the same problem..and I can't find the Folder the Saves are in?

Jabaariyn
12-07-2017, 09:55 PM
I lit a Brazier, and checked the map, and I found in another region. I was 99% sure there was no Phylake on the map before I lit the Brazier, so if you haven't tried it, try it.

Radar-Love001
12-09-2017, 03:34 AM
I've looked for days and I can only find 9/10 Phylakes. I can't remember where I've killed some of them but I've been all over. Out of all the phylakes that I've killed I only have 2 keys. Can anybody make sense of this?

OminousRevolver
12-22-2017, 04:49 AM
I track the quest and it says I have 9/10, but i have scanned the whole map for the phylake symbols but there are none remaining. I have encountered an already dead phylake before in an enemy camp, so is there any way to find the last phylake if he is dead?

if anyone has beaten this quest, is the last phylake part of the story?

if its not part of the story maybe someone could post a picture of the world map with the routes of all the phylakes and i could look around?

Reset the quest objective and the last Phylak will show up on the map again. I had the same problem, and resetting it worked. You won't have to start from the beginning.

RANGER_3S
12-22-2017, 11:18 AM
Assasinated the Phylake:

i kill 9/10 phylake but it not showing on the map as i went through your guide about the Gennados the phylakitai the main quest hasn't showed up is this a glitch i need help badly please

ChasUGC1
12-22-2017, 02:17 PM
Assasinated the Phylake:]
i kill 9/10 phylake but it not showing on the map as i went through your guide about the Gennados the phylakitai the main quest hasn't showed up is this a glitch i need help badly please

I think that maybe you killed him at some other point in the game, and you didn't confirm the kill. I believe you have to confirm the kills with the Phylakes.

ChasUGC1
12-22-2017, 02:20 PM
He may just be lying around dead somewhere on your map.

ChasUGC1
12-22-2017, 02:28 PM
Also, if you killed him in a Garrison, the guards may have moved him.

ChasUGC1
12-22-2017, 02:30 PM
Worse case scenario, maybe the Alligators or the Hyena's ate him.:p

OminousRevolver
12-23-2017, 12:48 AM
Reset the quest objective and the last Phylak will show up on the map again. I had the same problem, and resetting it worked. You won't have to start from the beginning.

ChasUGC1
12-23-2017, 03:33 AM
and there was the one i found dead already in a camp somewhere in one of the cities.

so, the last one is in the area i didn't mention.

This is the problem. When you kill a Phylate, you are suppose to confirm the kill. So, you are going around killing them and then not confirming the kills.
Now, your map is a mess, with a bunch of dead, unconfirmed Phylates lying around. Supposedly a reset might fix it. Good luck.

marcusraptus
06-14-2018, 11:15 PM
I have done all that has been talked about and haven't been able to battle the last phylaker it's driving me nuts.

I question what is the likelihood that I killed the last one without confirming this death? Will his body still remain on the map where he might have found this demise?

It seems to be a glitch as I thought I did check all and I only encountered one in the Isolated desert area where there elegiable are two level 40

Please let me know if there is other information or if my assumption are wrong, thx

ChasUGC1
06-15-2018, 12:57 AM
I don't know what is going on with your game. I don't believe there is a glitch. Maybe, there are two phylakes together, and it looks like only one.
I had a similar problem where I killed a Phylake and I was suddenly attacked while I had low health by a swarm of guards while kneeling over him to confirm his death. So, I was killed before I could confirm his death. When my game reloaded, it showed only one Phylake on the map with 8/10 killed. Obviously, I was missing a Phylake now. So, I reset the quest and then two phylakes showed up on the map. So, this proves that there is no glitch if you don't confirm a death. All you have to do is reset the quest. I don't know what is going on with your game.

riang23
12-09-2018, 02:40 PM
1. click the quest
2. Reload the quest (Press R in PC).

*this wont reset the phylakes confirmed kill. (still 9/10)
*the last phylakes icon will show up on map.

the cause of the problem is you (accidentally) kill the phylakes without confirm kill

UbiSailorScout
12-11-2018, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the clarification! Please note we also have this FAQ on how to reload quests (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000031824/Stuck-in-quest-in-Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-ACO/).

Ajcasas_24
02-09-2019, 06:19 PM
I lit a brazier and then searched the map and found my last phylake

Ubi-Mullac
02-11-2019, 05:22 PM
I lit a brazier and then searched the map and found my last phylake

Happy to see dude! :)