PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Club Reward - Weapon Master

SergeantMinino
10-31-2017, 03:20 PM
I don't know if i am missing something here, but I have a legendary for every weapon type and it is not finishing the challenge for me. Do all of my crafting items need to be legendary too? I wouldn't think so because there is another challenge for having all crafting upgrades - Pimped Up

Mike

lagrue
11-01-2017, 02:13 PM
Yes those crafting ones need to be yellow as well... The Hidden Blade is among them, and is in fact a weapon - but you need to do all 6 for the trophy and for the Award.

Dschingis_Jan
11-13-2017, 07:02 PM
Hey, I'm playing on PC on 1.03 and I have the same issue.
The "Weapon Master" Club Challenge is not triggering for me, even though I have at least one legendary weapon of each type and all my gear upgraded to the max as well...
Could it be, that weapons from the Gold Edition (particularly "The Fang" is my only legendary sicklesword) do not count? I'm pretty sure they counted for the "Now We're Talking" Club Challenge though, which I got right at the start of the game.

Any advice how to unlock it?

Frankie_Drums
11-25-2017, 07:42 PM
I'm also having this problem. I have Legendary Level 40 gear of every type yet the challenge is not complete.

Frankie_Drums
11-26-2017, 07:39 PM
Ok, I unlocked it today, The Fang from the pre-order/Deluxe edition does not count. However, there is a side quest that guarantees an Imitation Siwan Khopesh at the end, which is a Legendary Sickle Sword, and that's how I got the challenge. The quest is called "Forgiving Siwa" and it starts in Euhemeria, which is in the South of Faiyum, on the little peninsula which sticks out East towards the Faiyum Oasis. It's a simple exploration/follow/kill & rescue quest.

ubi-wvlf
11-27-2017, 02:42 AM
Hi all!

Thanks for reaching out to us, and thank you Frankie for your feedback. Should any of you continue to run into issues, do feel free to let us know.