PDA

View Full Version : How to Remove Ubisoft Club Rewards from Inventory

dfcDELTA
10-31-2017, 01:59 PM
This is not so much a bug as it is a question and or suggestion.

Once you redeem a Ubisoft Club Reward weapon how do you, or can you remove it from your Inventory? There is not a dismantle or remove option that I can see and we cannot sell them.

I found better weapons and I want to get them out of my inventory, so if there is not an option can it be added?

Thanks.

I will check under Xbox storage section to see if I can remove it there and report back.

Ubi-Keo
10-31-2017, 02:16 PM
Unfortunately you cannot remove or dismantle the Ubisoft Club reward items or DLC items. However you can upgrade these items at a blacksmith to match your current player level.

dfcDELTA
10-31-2017, 03:39 PM
Unfortunately you cannot remove or dismantle the Ubisoft Club reward items or DLC items. However you can upgrade these items at a blacksmith to match your current player level.

Thank you for the response. Is that an option that may be considered to add to game? Or can an option to sort items to bottom of inventory list be added and maybe a lock item?

Kennyz-90
10-31-2017, 10:38 PM
this is annoying as hell. hate having them cluttering up my inventory

band77one
11-02-2017, 01:43 PM
i am pretty sure that you can sell them to the blacksmith vendors cant you?

Kennyz-90
11-02-2017, 02:10 PM
no you cant:(

Digiteer2009
11-12-2017, 12:52 PM
It's hella annoying not to be able to get rid of those weapons, what's even strange is that there's an ingame hint telling you not to worry if you destroyed one of those reward weapons, you could always get them back for free... so I'm assuming it was always possible to get rid of therm?
Maybe they are afraid that people might cheat and keep dismantling/selling the weapons over and over, but I'm sure there's a way to make them impossible to dismantle and just worth 1 gold?

TheNastyJ
11-12-2017, 04:30 PM
Just To second the Idea to mark Items/Gear you don't want to ever get rid of. Like in the division. Mark Favorite Weapons.
And a way to mark all the Weapons you want to sell, so You can sell them all at once.

I love how it was said that you can upgrade them to your current lv. Ha the weapons from Uplay are Trash even at lv 40.

Uplay weapons and Store weapons should be top tier weapons. U play auto Gave me the Sycamore Weapon and I never used it. Why even put it in the game if it's that bad ?

Anyways those are my thoughts.

Breyzipp
11-13-2017, 04:00 PM
What would be really great is that there would be a vault in a few cities where you could store items in, items you want to keep but not show up in your inventory (Medjah shield, DLC items, Uplay items etc).

dfcDELTA
12-13-2017, 02:54 PM
Just To second the Idea to mark Items/Gear you don't want to ever get rid of. Like in the division. Mark Favorite Weapons.
And a way to mark all the Weapons you want to sell, so You can sell them all at once.

That would be a nice feature to have.

What would be really great is that there would be a vault in a few cities where you could store items in, items you want to keep but not show up in your inventory (Medjah shield, DLC items, Uplay items etc).

This would also be a nice addition. I still do not see why they just cant let us remove a U-Play item from our inventory. If we are not going to use it we should not be forced to keep it.
In The Division items from per-orders that are low levels you can delete and they stay at the Reward vendor of you want them again, but at least they are out of character inventory.

Maybe in the January update.