PDA

View Full Version : Lost all items, weapons, horses, outfits etc following Ambush at Sea

Nethom
10-31-2017, 11:43 AM
Hi

I've replied to anothers post reporting the same bug, but figured I'd raise a new post also.

After some 30 odd hours of play, I finished the Ambush at Sea level and subsequently lost all my items - bows, weapons, outfits, horses etc including ,my pre-order bonus of Cobra Pack :mad:

I've already raised a ticket into Ubisoft but had no response as yet and Chat is permanently unavailable it seems.

There seems to be a few others reporting the same via the Steam forums also.

Can someone from Ubisoft please reply to my support ticket or below. Obviously happy to provide screen shots or full description etc if needed

How can I get my items back so I can continue playing?

thanks

NetQvist
10-31-2017, 02:44 PM
Alrighty then, sadly I cannot help you but I know I'll be doing some savegame backups today.

EDIT: One thing tho, I only got the chat working when using the en-Us locale, basically go to your ticket then switch whatever locale it's set to into /en-us/ and then try the chat. I also had to do it twice because the first time my browser blocked the popup and I had to allow it permanentely and then refresh the page to get the chat working.

Vicodon1
10-31-2017, 07:43 PM
Same problem. This is so ****ing frustrating. No response from Ubi is making it so much worse.

I cant even play right now due to game breaking bug on The battle of the Nile protecting Caesar mission.

Nethom
10-31-2017, 11:32 PM
Ubisoft have been in touch and I've sent them some screenshots and a full description. I'll post up once this is resolved.

chrisasargent
11-01-2017, 01:26 AM
Have the same problem. When I started the mission it was all messed up cus it had me doing a latter mission. Wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't 30 something hours in.

Kjenn180
11-18-2017, 10:35 PM
Notice after completing the side mission Ambush at Sea that all my gear and key items are missing and crafting items are all maxed out. This seriously makes me not want to play this game anymore. I've put over 40hrs into this game. I was level 33. I was really looking forward into the grind to complete my crafting items. Now that fun is taken away. All the weapons that you get only from certain quest GONE. All my Papyri I've been saving up to do at the end GONE. I've killed multiple Phylakes and received key items that are now GONE. Ubisoft can you please solve this issue and return items back to players. I do not want to waste time starting all over again. Am sure i'm not the only player with this issue. NOT A GOOD LOOK.

If anyone solved this issue. Please let me know how you did it.

Black_Widow9
11-19-2017, 01:53 AM
This issues should be fixed with Patch 1.0.5 (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1787488) which is only available for PS4 at the moment. The mission should be hidden until then. Which platform are you using?

Kjenn180
11-19-2017, 02:53 AM
It happened to me on the Xbox one.

lukeyoshi222
11-19-2017, 09:22 AM
hi all. I had the same issue. opened a support ticket and here's what they very helpfully had to say:

Trey H @Ubisoft Support wrote: Nov 19, 2017 at 12:44 AM EST
Hey there lukeyoshi222, unfortunately, your save has been corrupted and you will need to restart, apologies. We are unable to assist with restoring/replacing corrupt saves, sorry.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

So, if anyone's hoping for a nicer response, sorry, no dice. Thanks, ubisoft!

xXBlAcKxMoMbAXx
11-19-2017, 06:55 PM
So atleast some of u were able to continue playin the game after the mission where my situation I didnít even get the chance to play it. As soon as I started the mission it put me in the middle of the ocean with no objectives and wonít let me abort...every time I restart the game uninstall it and reinstall it still puts me in the same spot so basically the only way I can play is to restart and if Ubisoft really isnít gonna do anything for us we might as well return the game. Having over 60hrs done and many things accomplished to just completely restart is a big pile of bs if u ask me

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 07:02 PM
So atleast some of u were able to continue playin the game after the mission where my situation I didnít even get the chance to play it. As soon as I started the mission it put me in the middle of the ocean with no objectives and wonít let me abort...every time I restart the game uninstall it and reinstall it still puts me in the same spot so basically the only way I can play is to restart and if Ubisoft really isnít gonna do anything for us we might as well return the game. Having over 60hrs done and many things accomplished to just completely restart is a big pile of bs if u ask me

Do you have the 1.05 patch installed? I believe the patch has fixed the issues with this particular mission.

Thefrikysue
11-20-2017, 01:38 PM
Had roughly the same issue, everything lost weapons/items/gold etc.. but wast stuck in a loop, or trapped in the mission Aya glitched into Bayek for the entirety of the blade of the goddess mission but changed back after the mission was complete (I naively hoped that my items would reappear when the glitch corrected itself) however I as able to and am still able to play on. So when I got through to a ubisoft agent on chat I expected some sort of compensation... or something useful at least. So it turns out the patch will make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else, but for those of us who have put x amount of hours and cash into playing get nothing. In the very least I would like free helix credits in order to buy back all the legendary equipment/ mounts and whatnot that was lost, at no fault of my own.