PDA

View Full Version : PC found a bug for the quest "his secret service"

Jackson3874
10-31-2017, 08:33 AM
when playing this quest,and help prisoner, after talk from him, hes ask for you found centurion. But problem, no quest marker and no hint as to what i need to do. Devs please fix.

SoTipsyyy
11-08-2017, 02:34 PM
Having the same problem on Xbox One

Father-Jack
11-09-2017, 03:09 AM
Same problem, can't find the centurion in any of the towers and no yellow quest marker.

Angry-Owl
11-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Same problem on the PS4, when you need to retrieve the spy list there is no marker quest to find the centurion...

Rafiki293
11-10-2017, 12:39 AM
I have the same trouble with this mission and the Shadows of Apollo mission. No waypoints come up.

ChefCrunchyRoll
11-10-2017, 12:55 AM
It's a bug with the location, not the quest. Sometimes location leaders can be drawn out of a location and for whatever reason they don't wander back home. Use Senu to check in a wide area around the location, I've always found them to be within ~200m of where they should be (I've encountered this bug 3 or 4 times).

davidka610
11-10-2017, 05:17 PM
Same problem, the prisoner isn't in his cage and no waypoint.

Father-Jack
11-12-2017, 06:43 AM
I discovered that if you Reload Quest Objective, a single quest marker now appears for both these side missions, in my case at the Hydrax Roman Camp. When I retrieved the list, both side missions completed.

Karasu-no-Oyaji
11-13-2017, 12:21 PM
I'm having trouble on PS4, even with Father Jack's tip. I've run from Bemulos to Livius to Hydrax and back, nothing. Hell, I even let the soldiers light the brazier first, just to make sure there's no one out in the field. This guy is harder to find than Carmen Sandiego in a ghillie suit.

Slygirl91
11-15-2017, 03:44 AM
If you go to the ruins to the east of the fort, the prisoner there waiting. He will start talking to Bayek and trigger the next check point in the mission.

pleune
11-15-2017, 12:06 PM
Xboxone, i've the same problem. I won't get de mission indicator. I've restarted the mission nothing happens. Same with useing Senu also nothing happenz

Ubi-Rufus
11-15-2017, 12:30 PM
We've reported this bug to the developers and it's being investigated.

In the meantime, I'd advise you try the suggestions posted in this thread.

Nandiman
11-22-2017, 06:08 PM
Tried reloading quest objective, I looked for the prisoner in the ruins to the east, I searched Hydrax Roman Camp, I used Senu in all these locations, nothing.

MercuryXYZ
11-23-2017, 12:31 AM
I was also having trouble with finding the Centurion, but then he appeared after I completed a side quest. I don't remember the name, but I do remember rescuing a prisoner.

Nandiman
11-24-2017, 04:38 PM
The problem solved itself after competing Shadow of Apollo quest which is practically the same quest with a different name, it points to same centurion and you can finish both quests at the same time. Still the quest is bugged, you shouldn't have to rely on another quest to point you in the right direction.

vassilisnic
12-02-2017, 05:59 PM
I am experiencing the same problem with both missions (bow of Apollo and his secret service) . i tried everything : searched the prisoner at the ruins, restarted the missions, died and reloading. nothing happened. it is my last 2 missions please any advice would be appreciated
thanks in advance

by the way, regardless what the 1.10 patch is saying this has not being fixed

i still can' t find centurion and i have many times have tried everything.
i can get a game being baggy but this is by far the most buggy game ever.

SoTipsyyy
01-16-2018, 03:42 PM
I still cannot complete this quest, there's no map marker for the person I need to kill or anything, I've been to every location on the map and still, nothing >_>