PDA

View Full Version : Gear stat increase for season 4?

phunkyprodigy
10-31-2017, 04:58 AM
Apart from adding new gears, is Ubisoft going to increase the gear stats again for the next Season?

AnErrantKnight
10-31-2017, 05:21 AM
no
I dont think it would be fair to new players, people are OP enough as it is

bmason1000
10-31-2017, 01:00 PM
Confirmed in several warriors den streams and by mods in several posts here, gear stats WILL NOT be raised in season 4. New weapons and armor will be released for cosmetic purposes ONLY retaining CURRENT gear stats.

Stats will be raised again eventually, just not in season 4.

Netcode_err_404
10-31-2017, 03:43 PM
yeah lets raise stats so a simple light will now deal 60 damage, im very happy.

Gear is a plean and simple BS, End of story, just an endless gear grind that will make you 2 shotting ppl trying new classes. Good game design, no sarcasm.

Bloody hell.

phunkyprodigy
11-01-2017, 05:44 AM
Thanks, guys, just wanted to make sure because I don't want to waste steel on upgrading or changing the look of my gears only to have higher stat gears next season.

I would however want UbiSoft to increase inventory capacity, though.

bmason1000
11-01-2017, 04:49 PM
The Pope mentioned on reddit that the inventory cap was a memory issue as opposed to an arbitrary number value as was assumed. He didn't say it would NEVER happen, but that it would certainly take some work to make it happen. So, don't expect anything on that front any time soon.

phunkyprodigy
11-02-2017, 03:58 AM
The Pope mentioned on reddit that the inventory cap was a memory issue as opposed to an arbitrary number value as was assumed. He didn't say it would NEVER happen, but that it would certainly take some work to make it happen. So, don't expect anything on that front any time soon.

Aw, thats a bummer. I like to try collecting every gear especially the rarer ones which is why the current inventory capacity is an issue for me. The amount of gears I have is always in the high 50s.