PDA

View Full Version : Grace period

Devils-_-legacy
10-31-2017, 02:48 AM
What's the point of it if it puts us bk in the game you left. I just spent 2 hours in matchmaking and it's put me with a group of exploiters every time I leave and I'm back init again took me blocking the exploiter to find someone else

Devils-_-legacy
10-31-2017, 03:03 AM
3 hours staring at matchmakeing worst experience I've ever had from a game

SangLong524
10-31-2017, 05:57 AM
And you've been staring at the screen for 3 hours long?! You sir, are a trueeeee hardcore For Honor fan ;) your commitment makes me feel ashamed of my own commitment issue. I can't siting around waiting for more than 10 mins.
Keep at it, sir! One day you will make it! ......
......or just upgrade your internet.

brashtralas
10-31-2017, 06:11 AM
And you've been staring at the screen for 3 hours long?! You sir, are a trueeeee hardcore For Honor fan ;) your commitment makes me feel ashamed of my own commitment issue. I can't siting around waiting for more than 10 mins.

His internet has absolutely nothing to do with it.

SangLong524
10-31-2017, 01:39 PM
His internet has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Sure, whatever.
Still upgrading his internet is ONE of the solutions to his hardcore idle hobby. Frankly i don't really care if u disagree. the situation is still the same. I don't know nor care who the OP is, but i doubt he's being targeted somehow as there are others people who are able to play with much less wait time. Perhaps he should try using vpn, see if it works.
seriously, staring at the screen for hours long?! talk about hardcore idleness. personally, i dont take a person who has problems everyday or two seriously.

Devils-_-legacy
10-31-2017, 02:34 PM
Sure, whatever.
Still upgrading his internet is ONE of the solutions to his hardcore idle hobby. Frankly i don't really care if u disagree. the situation is still the same. I don't know nor care who the OP is, but i doubt he's being targeted somehow as there are others people who are able to play with much less wait time. Perhaps he should try using vpn, see if it works.
seriously, staring at the screen for hours long?! talk about hardcore idleness. personally, i dont take a person who has problems everyday or two seriously.
This is my first time ever having a problem with for honor was just shocked I left a game through grace period and I was back in it. ended up giving up as it only put me against the people I was trying to leave. and no my Internet has nothing to do it with I have green nat with good upload/download speed? But try play against a team using lag switch and it's the only people your being Qued against and it's was 2 vs 4 every game
My hard-core idleness was trying to find a game that wasn't with these people

Vakris_One
10-31-2017, 02:36 PM
What mode are you guys trying to play and what platform are you on? 2 to 3 hours wait time basically means that mode has nobody playing it.

Right now on PC the mode drawing the most players is Endless March, followed by Dominion and then Duel. Brawl now takes longer to find someone because of Endless March drawing players away and Elimination and Skirmish are pretty much dead right now for the same reason.

Devils-_-legacy
10-31-2017, 02:40 PM
I'm on ps4 it said very high activity but it only put me with one group lol but it was at 12pm to 3 am so was a lil late and I wish I thought of endless match last night

Devils-_-legacy
10-31-2017, 02:41 PM
I forgot to saywas trying to find a Dominon match

Vakris_One
10-31-2017, 02:48 PM
I'm on ps4 it said very high activity but it only put me with one group lol but it was at 12pm to 3 am so was a lil late and I wish I thought of endless match last night

I forgot to saywas trying to find a Dominon match
That is strange that it would only put you with that same team in Dominion of all modes. Consoles should have a slightly bigger playerbase to boot. I'm UK as well but on PC and I've never tried playing from 12pm to 3am. That's some strict matchmaking if it was only letting you get matched with other UK players and no one else.

Might be worth reporting it as a bug perhaps.

Devils-_-legacy
10-31-2017, 02:52 PM
I've never had this before since release was annoying as hell but not sure we're they were from. They were just using lag switch was annoying for me and then I would leave and I'll be put straight back in it essential traping me in a exploiters game lol but if it happens again I'll make a ticket with support I really hope it was a one off

DisconnectsRus
10-31-2017, 04:03 PM

Its the P2P not our internet. You can have the best internet but if your connecting to some guy with horrible internet. It really doesnt matter. This game rewards the crappy internet users over the best.

So I'm supposed to believe you over the thousands of bad reviews huh? Every time For Honor posts something on the Xbox community page on our home screen. I would be comfortable to say 90% of Xbox Community bash the connectivity of this game. Congratulations for being the small part of the players with no issues. Most are not so lucky.

I even was in chat with a team checkin thier lag switches before the match started. You can easily see their connections go from green to yellow to red back to green while they were checking. They even switched to xbox live chat when they noticed my chat was on.