PDA

View Full Version : Dev answer requested

justinman114
10-31-2017, 12:21 AM
Hey Devs,

Please show me a video of anyone who tested this completing this track (Metal Mayhem) with the Marauder. Why is it in the bunker?

https://i.imgur.com/gm7l9Df.png

Thanks.

mathatter911
11-02-2017, 07:14 AM
Thatís pretty dumb to even have that bike as an option for that track. Maybe they could put an option to pay gems to complete a track that is impossible to complete? Nah, I better not give them any ideas.

mathatter911
11-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Actually had this happen today in a way. It was the Phantom instead. I tried for awhile to even get to the first cp and itís just too heavy and you donít have enough room to get any lift.

hikasrams
11-15-2017, 03:03 PM
Got the same previous season :cool:

And I'm full of bunker and MC bugs :mad:

Bonxy
11-17-2017, 03:57 PM
Its not that its been picked with that bike on purpose.

It picks a random track and you could get any bike thats available in the bunker to ride it.

Unfortunately sometimes you get one or two bikes which are impossible on certain tracks. It just means you have to fight harder on the two tracks you can play.

NO-bwestlie
11-17-2017, 05:42 PM
It picks a random track and you could get any bike thats available in the bunker to ride it.

Is this entirely accurate? Even before, when there were way fewer tracks in the bunker, there were certain combinations that never popped up. I have never heard of anyone getting any of the speed bikes on Bunnyhop for example. I have also never gotten any of the speed bikes on challenge tracks. Seems to me that they have removed certain combinations, as by this point, I should have seen one or more of these combinations given how much I've played.

hikasrams
11-21-2017, 12:55 PM
There has been the same problem several years ago, but RL solved it removing impossible tracks (see thread under this name).
Since then it's the first occurance I guess.