PDA

View Full Version : You need to fix lights on console

rabidpikachu527
10-30-2017, 11:35 PM
I play on Xbox and unless you are tuned to block/parry assassin lights, you won’t be able to stop them. The removal of timesnap made this 10x worse, so please address this. But hey, you’re probably go look at the “stats” and everything will check out fine in your book.

iAlwaysL0se
10-31-2017, 10:21 PM
I play on Xbox and unless you are tuned to block/parry assassin lights, you won’t be able to stop them. The removal of timesnap made this 10x worse, so please address this. But hey, you’re probably go look at the “stats” and everything will check out fine in your book.

Pretty sure they have said in a Den or in a response somewhere that they will NEVER treat console and PC as separate versions because the work load would be more than they could handle. And with the way this game has been, we'd be waiting even longer for fixes and patches. I bought this on console because i knew the player base would be far larger than PC but I guess by doing that I ****ed myself in terms of having fun and not being frustrated 80% the time when I play because of the literal ******** that takes place on console. If they had some way to transfer profiles I would just go PC regardless of the almost non existent player base just for being able to actually react to ****. I would like an explanation as to why this game cant hit 60fps on console or even 60 fps on the "newer" consoles with advanced GPU's.

TSCDescon
11-01-2017, 04:19 AM
Pretty sure they have said in a Den or in a response somewhere that they will NEVER treat console and PC as separate versions because the work load would be more than they could handle. And with the way this game has been, we'd be waiting even longer for fixes and patches. I bought this on console because i knew the player base would be far larger than PC but I guess by doing that I ****ed myself in terms of having fun and not being frustrated 80% the time when I play because of the literal ******** that takes place on console. If they had some way to transfer profiles I would just go PC regardless of the almost non existent player base just for being able to actually react to ****. I would like an explanation as to why this game cant hit 60fps on console or even 60 fps on the "newer" consoles with advanced GPU's.

Ubisoft dislikes console.