PDA

View Full Version : PC Feedback My two problems with the combat

Dutch_Wrath.
10-30-2017, 10:40 PM
Hi. Right off the batt, I wanna note that I haven't played Assessin's Creed Origins.

But from the combat footage I've seen, I have two problems with it.

1. Terrible animations. Foots, often look like they're sliding, and attack animations just don't look realistic. The combat animations really went worse from Unity, while Unity had gorgeous and realistic looking animations. I would really want to see a patch that solves the foot clipping and sliding as it just doesn't look polished in my eyes.

2. Arcade effects, what I mean with this is the white or red line that's sometimes follows your weapon or arrow. I would really want this to be an option for players. I almost play all my games without any arcady effects so I would really want a patch to see this solved.

These two points are actaully the main two points that keep me away from buying the game. Syndicate's combat was a let down while I loved Unity's.

What do you guys think?

Dutch_Wrath.
10-30-2017, 10:47 PM
Never mind, I'm in the wrong section. Sorry.

cawatrooper9
10-31-2017, 02:11 PM
I see you created a thread in the AC Origins page, so I'll go ahead and close this one.

The new thread can be found here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1777151), for people to discuss. Thanks!