PDA

View Full Version : PC Reda daily missions not appearing

Hillbill1e
10-30-2017, 07:44 PM
For the first two days Reda gave me a daily mission each day, now for the last two days he refuses to speak with me, I cant interact with him at all.
Anyone know a fix?

AnimusLover
10-30-2017, 08:50 PM
Is your internet on?

lagrue
10-30-2017, 11:01 PM
I'm having the same issue today and my internet is 100% on. I cannot talk or interact with him at all. I can use his shop/chest no problem, but to actually talk to the NPC himself, no.

Something has bugged out and its likely universal.

lagrue
10-30-2017, 11:03 PM
Don't wanna double post but apparently Edit isn't a thing on this site. I also wanted to note that normally, even after the quests is done, I can have general banter with Reda, or even open the shop by talking him - I can't even do that. It is as though the NPC has been flagged to no longer interact with the player.

Black_Widow9
10-31-2017, 01:50 AM
Hi Iagrue,

We are aware of this issue and the team is currently investigating it.

To edit your post, click on the "+" on the right-hand side next to "Reply". ;)

Thanks!

J_Roesler
01-08-2018, 12:53 AM
This was posted back in October, but it's doing it now. I go to see a Reda exclamation point and when I hit interact, it just goes away and he sits there looking at me stupid. I have rebooted the game and it still does it. Haven't had a Reda mission in over a week of checking it every day.

ChasUGC1
01-08-2018, 10:40 AM
I don't have that problem on my XBox One S.

Petrolea
01-08-2018, 11:15 PM
This was posted back in October, but it's doing it now. I go to see a Reda exclamation point and when I hit interact, it just goes away and he sits there looking at me stupid. I have rebooted the game and it still does it. Haven't had a Reda mission in over a week of checking it every day.

I've had this happen occasionally, but it usually only lasts the one day.
Don't know, why, and it's a pretty minor bug in my opinion since there's still plenty to do regardless, I'd rather they use their time to update larger problems or bring out the Hidden Ones DLC :)
Just try again tomorrow/the next day, I'm guessing it'll be fine again.

A8M9E83A
01-08-2018, 11:42 PM
Currently having this problem, too. I've had it before, several times, usually lasts a day.

GregM_85
01-14-2018, 01:10 AM
Getting this problem also. Three days ago I died while on my way to hand in the quest, the quest disappeared entirely and he hasn't shown up again until today. I'm guessing its a connectivity issue but my internet is sound so... :confused: