PDA

View Full Version : AGAIN For Honor causing INTERNET OUTAGE

lazerg20555
10-30-2017, 01:14 PM
For those who are reading this again and are too thick to believe this is the case, I am going to repeat myself. This is what is happening while attempting to play For Honor.

1) I enter For Honor
2) I enter multiplayer, Dominion
3) I check NAT type is OPEN to make sure everything is in order
4) I find a game
5) I enter the game
6) One of two things happens here:

a) While finding game: I get disconnected from Ubisoft ERROR 7-00000004.....disconnected from Steam...and disconnected from the internet.
b) Found a game: Enter it, 2 mins later I get disconnected from Ubisoft ERROR 7-00000004.....disconnected from Steam...and disconnected from the internet.

7) I troubleshoot connection problems
8) Error found: The DNS server is not responding.

Yes, same error every time, connection-wide, throughout the entire house.

What in God's name....is this?

lazerg20555
10-30-2017, 01:16 PM
Just an update, it's an ON/OFF situation too. It happens and then it doesn't, restarting the router helps SOMETIMES just like sometimes I can play this damn game and sometimes I cannot...

FredEx919
10-30-2017, 04:19 PM
Have you reached out to the support teams to report these details? For something more on the technical side causing this type of issue, you'll probably want to report it there for the best help. They'll also be able to get the best info needed before sending over to the team.

Halvtand
10-30-2017, 07:26 PM
Spammer alert. This is the third identical thread started by this user.

EDIT: I apologize. I was wrong. This is actually the fourth identical thread.

lazerg20555
10-30-2017, 08:42 PM
Sir? Community manager, right? I did reach out but i am afraid this is beyond your or their pay-grade. This problem is causing internet outage in my house, this is not some "my brother is downloading questionable videos causing me to get disconnected because of lag" type of situation. The internet in my house is quite literally being disconnected by this game. Support couldn't do anything for me