PDA

View Full Version : Missing Phylakes' Prey confirm kill.

RavenMcKenna92
10-30-2017, 10:23 AM
I have recently killed the Phylake in Krocodilpolis in the Fiyum Oasis.
However when I killed him he vanished, no body to comfirm kill.
The quest guide says i have killed 4/10 Phylakes' but can only see the additional 5 left.
Help.

Ubi-Keo
10-30-2017, 02:42 PM
This is not a known issue. I will pass this onto the Assassin's Creed Origins team to investigate further.

If you have any further updates on this issue could you please update this thread.

Thanks.

Derapitt
10-30-2017, 06:05 PM
Hi!

The exact same thing happened to me, I killed the 4th one in Krocodilpolis and the quest registered it as a kill even if I couldn't confirm it nor get the loot from him.

*The 4th one for me of course, i think it was called the Hill or something like that*

Barnsey3017
10-30-2017, 09:15 PM
Hi!

The exact same thing happened to me, I killed the 4th one in Krocodilpolis and the quest registered it as a kill even if I couldn't confirm it nor get the loot from him.

*The 4th one for me of course, i think it was called the Hill or something like that*

I have recently killed the Phylake in Krocodilpolis in the Fiyum Oasis.
However when I killed him he vanished, no body to comfirm kill.
The quest guide says i have killed 4/10 Phylakes' but can only see the additional 5 left.
Help.

This happen to me also same place same guy

sunflash304
10-31-2017, 05:35 AM
so what happened to me was I killed one of the phylakes but was killed before I could confirm the kill I figured no problem as the game was reloading Iíll kill him again but he wonít appear on the map even after I reset the quest and game so I canít get credit towards the kill count in the quest this happened with Ras mercy

Doc_Bismith
11-02-2017, 05:48 AM
Same issue. Killed the Iron Ram in Krokidilopolis. When I went to confirm the kill he was gone. I got credit on the quest screen for killing him, but could not get any of the loot. Hope there wasn't anything important like the key from the one.

mistercool1984
11-04-2017, 04:14 AM
Hey the same happend to me also yersterday i got the kill information but before i want to loot this guy he gone...

andyrlb
11-06-2017, 07:51 PM
I have completed the game and now only have the Phylakes prey quest to complete, it says Iíve killed 8/10 but I canít find the remaining 2 anywhere.

esotomayor816
11-09-2017, 12:23 AM
I am also missing 1 phylake, I thought maybe finishing the game it would appear and nothing. I checked the entire map and the phylake is nowhere to be found. It also doesn't help to know which one I am missing as there is no checklist that lets you know which ones we killed and who is left.

TheNastyJ
11-09-2017, 01:31 AM
If you want them to come out try lighting a brazier. That's what the in Game hint said.

tkrowand
11-09-2017, 04:48 AM
I killed Ptolomys Fist and got caught in a skirmish with soldiers. When I came back to lot him, he was gone and the quest says I only have one kill which I did before I battled him

rworley
11-10-2017, 06:11 PM
so im currently at 9/10 phylakes, ive checked the map 6/7 times, ive teleported to every region 2/3 times and have reset the game and still no luck. no matter what i do the last phylake isnt anywhere :'(

icestorm-rider
11-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Same issue, 9 out of 10 Phylakes. One no where to be found and unfortunately a key bearer to boot.

esotomayor816
11-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Not only did I completely finished the main missions I also completed all side guests and defogged the entire map, nothing left to do. Still missing just one phylake which is nowhere to be found and before someone says to light a brazen, it doesn't work, all I get are the red icon enemies. Unable to figure out which phylake is missing as there is no check list letting you know who was eliminated.

F4II3N_4NG3I
11-13-2017, 01:57 AM
I just killed Ras Mercy but was killed before I could confirm kill. Now no Ra , body ,loot , and quest. I hope this is fixed soon I really wanted them swords

add087
11-13-2017, 05:19 PM
I killed Ptolemyís Fist yesterday. Body disappeared. Couldnít collect loot or confirm the kill.

Has anyone found a work around for this?

killaboi687
11-16-2017, 06:28 AM
hey guys, same thing here. 9/10 phylakes, where the hell is this last one. Cant seem to find him anywhere. The menu should have been designed where you can go in quest and see what have you completed so i would know which one is missing. Anybody figured out if we can reset this whole quest? I would like to finish it and get the legendary armor.

metrojsh
11-16-2017, 08:01 PM
I killed The Stranger, Confirmed the Kill, it was saving, and then about 60 seconds later I died at the hands of some other enemies. Now that Phylake is gone, but no loot, and the quest doesn't register I killed him (more importantly, no quest item or key if he had one)

MetalSean
11-18-2017, 10:38 AM
Same issue with the Hill in Krokodopolis. A little pissed off about it.

Skorp81223
11-24-2017, 11:17 PM
I have killed 9/10 and can not get the last 1 to spawn have went to each zone and lit blazers reset the quest and game all to no avail

StapleRook911
12-07-2017, 04:47 AM
Same thing happened to me died before I confirmed kill now I can't finish quest frustrating

dubboy22
12-11-2017, 02:00 AM
seriously more than a month later and you a-holes still have not solved this problem for the players. . . . . . your one god damn piece of **** of a company i swear to god. . . . i did serious research before returning to this game franchise [missed last two for obvious reason of UBISOFT being unprofessional a-holes and releasing massively broken games] this one was great up until the point of this game breaker glitch that prevents players from getting a unique item / items and preventing them from actually completing the game. . . . . i mean come on and you expect us to pay out more money for ADDITIONAL CONTENT when you cant even ensure the BASIC bloody works in the first place. . . . . . loved the game and i was going to buy the season pass etc. but i think i will give it a miss

Osmonraitti
12-12-2017, 11:48 PM
Same problem here. One missing and it's not appearing no matter what I do.

stephenm806
02-12-2018, 03:16 PM
I thought I confirmed every kill but mine says 9/10. I've beat 100 areas/missions since killing the iron bull and other one, got gear on all 10 but can't get the black hoody avatar. I contacted Ubisoft but they wouldn't give me the avatar nor provide solution even though I've leveled up 100+ times and beat literally everything, smh. How can I do this and not be able to kill a phylake. Just saying Ubisoft has no solution so don't waste time like I did contacting them. If they won't do it for me, they won't do it for you.