PDA

View Full Version : AEP Problems

Snake249th
03-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Hello there I do not know if this is the correct forum for this topic?
I recently obtained and AEP from the local eloctronic botique here in Reno Nevada.
I got it home and installed it on Friday.
There are a couple of problems that I have recently encounterd and I do not know if this is a defective disc?
or just some missing files.
The first obvious problem is this.
1. The game times out when playing in hyper lobby continually even after 4 uninstalls and reinstalls.
2. The folder for the Ki-84-Ib is missing, I was able to correct this by simply making a folder for this particular plane.
3. The Ki-84-Ic will not display the patriotic logos in game or in the preview screen,specifically the Japanese patriotic emblems on the wings and the fuselodge(meatballs).
I only discovered this after confering with some friends online in Team Speak late last night.
The game is playable but is there a problem with my game disk?
or is it something I am doing.
My PC stats are this home built
Nvidia Ti 4600 129 Mb card w/ latest drivers
1.28 gigs of pc 2700 DDR SD ram
AMD Athlon xp 2.6 processor colocked out to 166 Mhz
The game runs fine, there just seems to be these missing file problems.
I do not know if Oleg is aware of this I shall contact Ubi on Monday and let them know of the problem.
Is this something that can be fixed by having a buddy transfer me the missing files ?
any consultation on this matter would be appreciated .
Thank you in advance.

249th Snake
Charlie Michael
Sparks Nevada
SPD Retired
SILVRBAK82@AOL.COM

Snake249th
03-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Hello there I do not know if this is the correct forum for this topic?
I recently obtained and AEP from the local eloctronic botique here in Reno Nevada.
I got it home and installed it on Friday.
There are a couple of problems that I have recently encounterd and I do not know if this is a defective disc?
or just some missing files.
The first obvious problem is this.
1. The game times out when playing in hyper lobby continually even after 4 uninstalls and reinstalls.
2. The folder for the Ki-84-Ib is missing, I was able to correct this by simply making a folder for this particular plane.
3. The Ki-84-Ic will not display the patriotic logos in game or in the preview screen,specifically the Japanese patriotic emblems on the wings and the fuselodge(meatballs).
I only discovered this after confering with some friends online in Team Speak late last night.
The game is playable but is there a problem with my game disk?
or is it something I am doing.
My PC stats are this home built
Nvidia Ti 4600 129 Mb card w/ latest drivers
1.28 gigs of pc 2700 DDR SD ram
AMD Athlon xp 2.6 processor colocked out to 166 Mhz
The game runs fine, there just seems to be these missing file problems.
I do not know if Oleg is aware of this I shall contact Ubi on Monday and let them know of the problem.
Is this something that can be fixed by having a buddy transfer me the missing files ?
any consultation on this matter would be appreciated .
Thank you in advance.

249th Snake
Charlie Michael
Sparks Nevada
SPD Retired
SILVRBAK82@AOL.COM