PDA

View Full Version : Akra Garrison Cannot Pick up Chest

Sigma 1313
10-29-2017, 09:04 PM
In the Akra Garrison in Alexandria, I cannot pick up the fourth chest. I initially entered the area as Aya during the main quest line as I avoided it to initially kill the Phylakes. I killed 1 commander and grabbed 1 chest and left. I came back as Bayek after the story was over and found 2 more chests and killed another captain. The final captain and chest did not seem to spawn. So I left and came back after a while and found the final captain, but the fourth chest still is not being found by Senu. I looked online and verified the locations of all of the chests. It appears I cannot pick up the small pouch on the second floor table in the south central part of the map. It is the fourth chest in the link below. All the other chests appear to be be ajar, but this does not even have the glowing particle effects above it. I have turned the console on and off, and fully exited the game and animus, but it is still not spawning. Will this be addressed, or should I just start a new save and forget the 25 hours of progress I put into this one due to one glitch?

https://camzillasmom.com/2017/assassins-creed-origins/alexandria-loot-treasure-locations.html

EDIT: I just uninstalled the game and reinstalled. This did not fix the issue.

Ubi-Keo
10-30-2017, 02:03 PM
In the Akra Garrison in Alexandria, I cannot pick up the fourth chest. I initially entered the area as Aya during the main quest line as I avoided it to initially kill the Phylakes. I killed 1 commander and grabbed 1 chest and left. I came back as Bayek after the story was over and found 2 more chests and killed another captain. The final captain and chest did not seem to spawn. So I left and came back after a while and found the final captain, but the fourth chest still is not being found by Senu. I looked online and verified the locations of all of the chests. It appears I cannot pick up the small pouch on the second floor table in the south central part of the map. It is the fourth chest in the link below. All the other chests appear to be be ajar, but this does not even have the glowing particle effects above it. I have turned the console on and off, and fully exited the game and animus, but it is still not spawning. Will this be addressed, or should I just start a new save and forget the 25 hours of progress I put into this one due to one glitch?

https://camzillasmom.com/2017/assassins-creed-origins/alexandria-loot-treasure-locations.html

EDIT: I just uninstalled the game and reinstalled. This did not fix the issue.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this, it is not a known issue.

When you go to the location of the final loot does it appear as if it can be collected? And when you approach it do you get a prompt to collect it?

Sigma 1313
10-30-2017, 05:24 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this, it is not a known issue.

When you go to the location of the final loot does it appear as if it can be collected? And when you approach it do you get a prompt to collect it?

When I go to the location of the final chest, the chest does not appear opened, nor is there a particle effect or a prompt telling me to open it. I have tried holding Y to loot anyway just to test it, and instead I read the scroll next to the chest.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, turn the xbox all the way off, exited the game, and reset my quest objectives, none of which worked.

Sigma 1313
10-31-2017, 06:34 AM
I'm not sure how much it will help, but I have taken photos of the issue in the photo mode. Particle effects like sparkles should show up in photo mode, as I have seen them in some photos.

Here are the first three which appear opened and I did get.

https://ace-ugc-x1-lnch.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/59f80a3ea26f4fd8b0996548/fullscreen

https://ace-ugc-x1-lnch.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/59f80a17a26f4f5a44c9fdb0/fullscreen

https://ace-ugc-x1-lnch.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/59f809ff6354b48df80b7a8f/fullscreen

And here's the one I don't believe is being credited. Thinking back on it, it is possible I collected this as Aya, not Bayek.

https://ace-ugc-x1-lnch.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/59f809c77489049ec80898f0/fullscreen

Ubi-Keo
10-31-2017, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the information provided. I have passed this onto the Assassin's Creed Origins team to investigate further.

Sigma 1313
11-03-2017, 11:40 PM
I have now completed just about everything (have a few papyrus scrolls left) other than this fort. It is quite frustrating. Has the team considered patching in a "reset fort" option? Many players are looking for more content post game after they complete all locations and many are asking for a new game plus. Perhaps re-setting forts would satisfy their itch for more content until the DLC and fix my issue?

EDIT: For reference, I have also checked the chests on all 3 difficulties.

ozeratil
11-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Same issue on PC

sprogswamp2312
11-06-2017, 12:51 AM
I have opened all four chests but only shows 2 opened when I go to the chest locations they are open I have no instructions to press y can anyone help on this matter Iím now 100 plus hours in and donít want to reset my game thanks

Penguin_724
11-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Having the same issue. Same chest. Stuck at 3/4 chests with a 4 Achievements left. One of which being complete all locations. Which is now impossible without restarting every thing

Sigma 1313
11-06-2017, 07:34 PM
I saw a user on reddit (can't find it now) with the same issue, and he confirmed his issue was from picking up the chest as Aya and not counting.

BlackDeath72783
11-10-2017, 05:46 PM
I was able to assassinate 2/2 Captain, 1/1 Commander but only 3/4 Loot Treasure. I got all 4 of the loot. The final was the Carbon Chrystal on the second floor desk. The little Ivory box, with gold plated trim is ajar. The only time a box can be both a box and a jar.😂 But it won't count it for me to complete this Garrison. May the next patch can remedy this, and also give us the extended arrow range, and awesome graphics the buildings and Temples had before the last patch. I didnt realize these changes after 1.0.1/first patch. But did after 1.0.2. But the loot problem has been there since lunch.

edelgiud
11-16-2017, 01:40 AM
Hi guys, same issue here on PC with 1.03 patch version also. It is the last item not allowing me to complete the Old Habits achievement!