PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Origins - Twitch Prime Loot can't X1 CLAIM GIFT

cocoskull0311
10-29-2017, 07:29 PM
my UBISOFT have connect PS4 and XBOXONE's account,and TWITCH

i buy PS4 and XBOXONE Assassin's Creed Origins

mean 2 game,twice money..

first time,i choose PS4 CLAIM Twitch Prime GIFT

and success,CLAIM the gift,and check in the ps4 game

second time,i choose XBOXONE

but..show me "YOU ALREADY CLAIMED THIS LOOT."

but this is wrong,i buy 2 game,but just can CLAIM PS4?

where is my XBOXONE's rights and interests?

buy 2 game and want to support UBISOFT's game,this is angry..

is this bug?and..how to solve?

Ubi-Keo
10-30-2017, 01:34 PM
Unfortunately you can only claim this reward on one platform.

mspurplelotus
11-02-2017, 02:44 PM
I am having some issues. I have tried to claim the twitch prime loot for this game but it won't let me. When I tired it says I need to be a member to claim this loot. I am a Twitch Prime Member and I have a Ubisoft account. So why can't I claim it?

Breyzipp
11-06-2017, 01:58 PM
I am having some issues. I have tried to claim the twitch prime loot for this game but it won't let me. When I tired it says I need to be a member to claim this loot. I am a Twitch Prime Member and I have a Ubisoft account. So why can't I claim it?

On that particular screen with the ďyou need to be a memberĒ error message, press log out and then log back in. I know it sounds weird but it works.

crackermaster36
11-12-2017, 10:23 PM
I have tried to link my twitch prime account with Ubisoft for the Assassins creed origins stuff and it says Sorry you need to be a member to get this loot...I know I am a member in both because Iíve used it in other Ubisoft games and when I try and sign out and sign back in it still doesnít work. I need help please itís becoming super frustrating

Noah C Kent
11-13-2017, 03:59 AM
Wish this outfit was claimable through UbiClub, because I don't have Twitch Prime. Oh well, at least I got my ultimate favorite, Altair's.

RedAjax99
11-19-2017, 01:10 AM
I have linked all my accounts and it said that when I start my game I will have my loot but I cant find it anywhere and I have logged out and back in again and it just says that I have already claimed this loot

Ralfiexsamurai
11-25-2017, 02:25 AM
i have a twitch prime and when i try to link to ubisoft and claim my loot it says I'm not a member when i am and have claimed loot before for other games i switched browsers and also linked and unlinked but it still states I'm not a member

PlasmaChase
11-30-2017, 05:23 AM
Can I claim it more then once if I delete the game then reinstall ??

relyk0969
01-02-2018, 08:59 PM
I just got the game and have a prime account but don't see the loot. Was there a deadline to claim it?

LostSoul 301281
01-04-2018, 09:17 PM
I've just followed all the steps to claim this loot thing, the Aguilar outfit, but there's no AC loot notification on Twitch, and therefore I can't claim it on the AC Origins site.

JoziClark
01-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Unfortunately, there is a deadline on claiming the loot. It was in December 2017. Iím unable to get the loot as well, and Iím severely disappointed. I hope Ubisoft will give others a chance to get this awesome exclusive gear. Itís jut as important to cater to those who didnít or werenít able to buy the game outright. I have been a longstanding Twitch Prime Member and a Ubisoft Member. And Iíve loyally bought and played every single Assasinís Creed game in the franchise. Itís a bit outrageous that Iím unable to gain access to this exclusive content just because the game wasnít purchased in time and wasnít made aware of the Limited Time Twitch Loot. Every existing Twitch Prime Member should have access to this content regardless of the time they picked up the game.

Therocker9666
01-17-2018, 07:13 AM
I just got the game and have a prime account but don't see the loot. Was there a deadline to claim it?

I can't find the loot when it tells you where to get it but it's not there.