PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order Bonus Mission Secrets of the First Pyramids

Magpye
10-29-2017, 12:04 PM
I pre ordered the Assassins Creed Origins Gold Edition from Game.co.uk and I did not receive the downloaded ad code for the mission from them. I have spoken to someone from fame and they said that the mission was only available to those who bought the Assassins Creed Origins Gods Edition. Is that correct or should everyone who preordered regardless of what Edition should have received the code.

If yes how do I get the code to download the Secrets of the first pyramids for the Xbox one?

SpartanS284
10-29-2017, 04:31 PM
While playing through either The Scarab or The Hyena quest you will complete a naval mission, after completing this mission you will receive the level 28 quest Ambush at Sea.

sandythehippy
10-29-2017, 06:27 PM
I pre ordered the Assassins Creed Origins Gold Edition from Game.co.uk and I did not receive the downloaded ad code for the mission from them. I have spoken to someone from fame and they said that the mission was only available to those who bought the Assassins Creed Origins Gods Edition. Is that correct or should everyone who preordered regardless of what Edition should have received the code.

If yes how do I get the code to download the Secrets of the first pyramids for the Xbox one?

You WON'T get the preorder mission in the UK UNLESS YOU bought the game from ubisoft directly... I have been at them for days about this and they kept telling me to contact the shop I bought it from for the code but then apologised for misleading me and told me the above info. Reason I got so annoyed about it is because I contacted ubisoft BEFORE purchasing and they said ANY RETAILER and I would get it but now they back tracking. They are totally useless

sandythehippy
10-29-2017, 06:29 PM
And looks like GAME lied to you as well cause as long as you didnt buy standard game ( so deluxe or gold ) you should get it but again only if u got from ubisoft direct

sandythehippy
10-29-2017, 06:30 PM
While playing through either The Scarab or The Hyena quest you will complete a naval mission, after completing this mission you will receive the level 28 quest Ambush at Sea.

That's not the mission he was asking about, why does no-one read stuff right?

Ubi-Keo
10-30-2017, 01:17 PM

I have checked the GAME website (https://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=2094261&articleId=2094262&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151&cm_sp=home-_-banner1-_-ACOrigins#deluxeAnchor)and from what I can see the Secret of the First Pyramids mission should be included with all editions except for the standard edition.

It's possible that the deluxe content code that you received with the game unlocks the mission in game.

Can you confirm what content is listed on the leaflet with the code on that you received.

Can you also load the game and go to 'Store' then 'Add-Ons' and this should show what content you have unlocked. Is the Secret of the First Pyramids mission showing there?

sandythehippy
10-30-2017, 01:27 PM
I have checked the GAME website (https://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=2094261&articleId=2094262&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151&cm_sp=home-_-banner1-_-ACOrigins#deluxeAnchor)and from what I can see the Secret of the First Pyramids mission should be included with all editions except for the standard edition.

It's possible that the deluxe content code that you received with the game unlocks the mission in game.

Can you confirm what content is listed on the leaflet with the code on that you received.

Can you also load the game and go to 'Store' then 'Add-Ons' and this should show what content you have unlocked. Is the Secret of the First Pyramids mission showing there?

Ooh... good find sir.... so ubisoft support has lied to me in several occasions now.... case updated

Magpye
10-30-2017, 07:07 PM

I have the Gold Edition and there was nothing on the digital delux content code that mentioned anything about the Secrets of the First Pyramids mission. I've checked in game and the only things on the add ons showing are the season pass, the digital Delux pack and the Desert Cobra pack. There is on space that says redeem code. Game said that only the Gods Edition got the Secrets of the First Pyramid pre-order mission totaly contradicting their own pre launch advertising campaign.