PDA

View Full Version : Lost all Inventory/Gear

SyncTheShadow
10-29-2017, 08:41 AM
After completely the quest; "Ambush at Sea" I returned to the world with no items equip, and everything gone.
Every single piece of gear... Resources all set back to 0, quest items gone, Papyri scrolls and even all my money.
I literally have nothing but my fists.

I've tried reseting, reloading the completed quest.. everything that I can think of that would possibly fix this issue.
After spending almost 37 hours playing I've reduced to less of what I had to begin my journey with.

Ubi-Rufus
10-29-2017, 04:09 PM
Another user posted the same issue here (http://steamcommunity.com/app/582160/discussions/1/1480982338956057058/) in Steam forums.

Are you still able to progress in the main story missions?

I've reported the issue and we'll look into it.

Nethom
10-29-2017, 10:08 PM
Exactly the same issue here after 30 odd hours of playing - lost everything :(

Looks like a definite bug to me

Ubi-Keo
10-30-2017, 11:26 AM
Can you please confirm if you are still able to progress in the main story missions?

Nethom
10-30-2017, 11:06 PM
Can you please confirm if you are still able to progress in the main story missions?

Yes, I can but I have nothing so lost the will to continue, also lost my pre-Order bonus pack.

IRuleXIII
11-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Same mission ambush at sea, but the problem was the game wouldn't even load the objective necessary to complete this mission. I was stuck in a water sandbox for about an hour. I have reseted the mission multiple times to have it finally show. But during the bug part I was unable to even die and Bayek was missing, and the sound cut out for any abilities that were usable on the ship. Also I was able to still progress in the story and had to sneak around for more gear to replace my stuff. I finished the story but upset that I lost all my material, especially my abundance of silica. But it doesn't end there after losing all my gear, in returned I received all legendary crafting instead but only had my hidden blade, quiver, and tool pouch maxed out previously and not the others. The only way I was able to recover quick was using the loot rewards that you can get from the Ubisoft store to gather enough money in game and materials just to pass by. When doing the ambush to sea mission, the ambush objective never showed up and only showed the other main mission for me that was, "Aya the blade goddess" and that was it, I was stuck after reseting multiple times. This was an outstanding game, but if this were to happen to more people there would be an issue. I have made a video about this, but was more comedic, because I still had a ton of fun even with the setback.

rihardslv
11-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Same mission ambush at sea, but the problem was the game wouldn't even load the objective necessary to complete this mission. I was stuck in a water sandbox for about an hour. I have reseted the mission multiple times to have it finally show. But during the bug part I was unable to even die and Bayek was missing, and the sound cut out for any abilities that were usable on the ship. Also I was able to still progress in the story and had to sneak around for more gear to replace my stuff. I finished the story but upset that I lost all my material, especially my abundance of silica. But it doesn't end there after losing all my gear, in returned I received all legendary crafting instead but only had my hidden blade, quiver, and tool pouch maxed out previously and not the others. The only way I was able to recover quick was using the loot rewards that you can get from the Ubisoft store to gather enough money in game and materials just to pass by. When doing the ambush to sea mission, the ambush objective never showed up and only showed the other main mission for me that was, "Aya the blade goddess" and that was it, I was stuck after reseting multiple times. This was an outstanding game, but if this were to happen to more people there would be an issue. I have made a video about this, but was more comedic, because I still had a ton of fun even with the setback.

I have this problem, today I play and lost all 20017.11.08

Z0mbieBiter
11-09-2017, 05:01 AM
I experienced a similar gear loss but struggling to determine the exact cause...
I *think* it happened when I installed ACO on my new Xbox One X and it synced my save game from the cloud from my old Xbox One.
Some of my legendary items seemed to disappear, but not all of them (possibly only the equipped items??).
For example, I had a legendary horse (even have the achievement for all legendary gear to prove it), but now I have NO legendary mounts.
A couple of my favourite weapons disappeared as well. I had the snake skin outfit, but now its gone too, yet the bear head one remained.
As for non-legendary items, I don't know (nor care) if any of them disappeared.

SofaJockey
11-09-2017, 02:42 PM
I have 'Ambush at Sea' sitting in my quest log (on Xbox).

Is this issue now considered to be 'fixed'?

I'm not risking a 100 hour 74% completion playthrough without knowing, or I'll finish the game before attempting this quest (assuming that it doesn't count towards 100%ing the game).

rihardslv
11-09-2017, 09:22 PM
not fixed, Im lost all yesterday 09.11.17