PDA

View Full Version : Flea of Cyrene quest bug Esio follows you everywhere

JC_Denton89
10-29-2017, 07:19 AM
I started this sidequest Flea of Cyrene where you impress these kids with your jumping abilities and if you don't finish the quest the kids will follow you anywhere on the map (literally all the way to Alexandria) and often show up after a cutscene.

After the kids kept bugging me in Alexandria I traveled back to Cyrene to try and finish it (even though I'm like 20 levels too low) and the quest marker for it was back in Alexandria. I might not be able to get them to come back to Cyrene unless I follow them 6,000+ meters across the map.

They will even randomly show up while I'm in off limits areas like the Royal Palace in Alexandria while I'm trying to sneak around which is really annoying

I was exploring the map at a low level and Cyrene is way too high level for me to finish.

the stage of my current progress on the quest is:

Current Objective: Follow Esio

-Jump from the Temple of Zeus
-Talk to Esio
-Follow Esio
-Jump from the top of the Roman Baths

SlowSpeed6
11-07-2017, 07:21 AM
I'm having the same problem after I started it early in the game and went back to complete it after beating the main quests. I tracked the quest and followed the kids for a few minutes from 3000m away before I just fast traveled back to Cyrene because it was taking way too long. It spawned the kids 360m away from where I spawned in so I just followed them the rest of the way, and Esio went back to the Roman bathhouse and he just stares at the water while the objective tracker says to follow him. So I tried jumping off it again and all the objectives are checked off but its stuck saying to follow him still.

Avs64
11-07-2017, 05:23 PM
Issue is the same. After the bathhouse it tells me to follow him. So I go to the apollinion of cyrene and he just stands there. No other kids show up. So it just constantly says follow him and doesn't update. Watching the videos for it, there's a few other kids there and it triggers. No idea how to fix it. Frustrating as it's the only mission I have left besides main story quests.

Nba96nks
11-09-2017, 02:46 AM
Issue is the same. After the bathhouse it tells me to follow him. So I go to the apollinion of cyrene and he just stands there. No other kids show up. So it just constantly says follow him and doesn't update. Watching the videos for it, there's a few other kids there and it triggers. No idea how to fix it. Frustrating as it's the only mission I have left besides main story quests.

I've seen this post since day one of it being posted, this mission is incredibly annoying, especially because of the fact that the child's acting is ATROCIOUS, so all I hear from this kid saying, "Bayek, where are you going?" "Oh you're back, are you ready for your next jump?" how have they not fixed this yet? Even reloading the quest objective does nothing!

kurogami555
11-10-2017, 01:25 AM
To solve this glitch do following untrack the quest go to another region via fast travel track the quest there and go back to Cyrene via fast travel after that don't go to Esio instead go back to bath house again and jump from the roof again and then use the time forward skill after that you will see children are back and follow them :)

Nba96nks
11-12-2017, 01:23 AM
To solve this glitch do following untrack the quest go to another region via fast travel track the quest there and go back to Cyrene via fast travel after that don't go to Esio instead go back to bath house again and jump from the roof again and then use the time forward skill after that you will see children are back and follow them :)

Or just reload the quest objective at cyrene, you are amazing, so what I can gather from this issue, is that it happens when you basically scatter the other children, it can be from a fight or from just leaving the mission mid way through. Which is absolutely ridiculous for ubisoft to make it so the children have to activate and not yourself. Poor programming on their behalf, but thank you.

PhOeNiX0780
11-12-2017, 11:23 PM
You must go back to the hay aND get the rest of the kids from previous jump I was havin same problem then I noticed it was just Esio and no others I just did the jump