PDA

View Full Version : May Amun Walk Beside You - This feature not yet installed

tradingpost616
10-29-2017, 06:25 AM
Bought the game through PSN. Downloaded and installed completely prior to launch. About 5 hours in, no crashes or other bugs to report. However, when I decided to launch the "May Amun Walk Beside You" main quest, I get a message stating "This feature is not yet installed. Please wait for Assassin's Creed Origins to finish installing and then try again."

Anyone else having this issue? Any workaround / patch?

This is on the PS4, not pro. And again, this was digital download through PSN.

Thanks for any updates.

tradingpost616
10-29-2017, 06:36 AM
Disregard the above "issue".

This looks to have been an oversight on my end. When the PS4 announced the game was ready to play, I took that to mean that it was fully installed. I just checked the downloads and see that I've still got a few GB's to go.

I expect once it is fully complete, this will not be an issue any longer. Sorry for jumping the gun.

Also sorry to hear of some of the issues others are having. I'm happy to report that so far I've not encountered any crashes or playability issues.

nicosurf1
10-29-2017, 11:57 PM
Have the same problem as OP described. Game is fully Installed. Also downloaded it over PSN, PS4 pro

nycst8ofmynd
10-30-2017, 12:10 AM
You guys better fix this crap this is non sense. i cant freaking leave siwa, ive traveled the entire map by horse. im freaking 11 hours in and i synched every ******* viewpoint and am at lvl 15. ive bought every damn ac game since ac 1. If you think im starting this game over from scratch youre out your mind. ill be returning this buggy pos. patch it immediately!

Wrathchild74
11-01-2017, 05:02 AM
I read on some forum to make sure that your system is updated to the latest patch. So I checked my Xbox and sure enough, there was an update ready to be downloaded. So I did that, and as soon as the system was done with the update, the game seemed to be installing again, where as previously it showed as fully downloaded.

It is currently 23,48 Gb of 42,55 GB. I will report if this is going to fix the issue as soon as I am done downloading. It is going to be a while as our line speeds in South Africa sucks...

You might wanna try this for yourselves so long.

Ok, I am glad to report that this fixed my problem. For some reason, it seems like the system incorrectly reported the game as fully downloaded, and once I updated it, it started the download again. After downloading the full game, the first thing which happened is that I got a message in the same red backdrop that stated "Assasins Creed Origins is now fully downloaded" and when I spoke to the quest giver, the cutscenes triggered.

rxphink
11-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Having the same issue, game was installed from disc

I've uninstalled and fully reinstalled from disc, made sure latest patch is installed and same issue.
Rebuilt the PS4 DB, same issue
started a new game, same issue once I get back to this point

Charlottelj3
11-03-2017, 03:00 PM
When speaking to hepzefa, may amun walk beside you quest, red box pops up saying feature not installed, have reinstalled multiple times and still cannot progress, any help would be appreciated

Ass4ssinL0rd999
11-06-2017, 08:33 AM
Bought the Physical copy of Assassin's Creed Origins - Deluxe Edition for PS4.

Noticed while installing the game, the installation takes only 14 GB, whereas, a friend of mine bought the same for XBOX One which was taking 44GB. Note that the installation takes 14GB, but when the game is installed, it takes up the entire 44GB. After the installation is complete, and reaching the mission "May Amun Walk Beside You" the game says, " This feature isn't installed yet. Please wait for Assassin's Creed Origins to install completely. I thought that it was a problem with my disc therefore, got the disc replaced. Had saved my progress on cloud therefore, didn't have to play the entire story again. Uninstalled the game, re-installed with the new disc, but the problem remains the same.

Tried rebuilding the database on the PS4, and there is more than 120GB of free space on the PS4.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

frost_07_1
01-28-2018, 04:25 AM
Ive tried doing the may amun walk beside you quest for ps4 and i keep getting a red box message saying this feature is not yet installed. Ive uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and i still have the same issue.

godsgift0069
01-30-2018, 04:55 AM
Has anyone gotten a fix to this?

Leo19lo85
01-30-2018, 08:55 AM
I have the exact same problem!

Babeard08
02-25-2018, 01:28 AM
Iím running version 1.30 and still having this exact problem. Really getting frustrated here.

JohnnyWayne6708
03-03-2018, 02:22 AM
I'm having the same problem with disc copy on PS4 and have deleted redownload have more than enough memory even returned the game got new copy's 3 times and nothing works and this the only game disc or download I have any trouble with really frustrating at the cost of these games think we would at least get working copies

Ozzarian
03-18-2018, 08:05 AM
I'm having the same problem with disc copy on PS4 and have deleted redownload have more than enough memory even returned the game got new copy's 3 times and nothing works and this the only game disc or download I have any trouble with really frustrating at the cost of these games think we would at least get working copies

I have done it twice on a download. I donít believe itís just the disc my cousin has the disc and heís about 31% done with the game. He has a PS4 I have the pro.
I realized that my pro is a pos. Itís hard drive etc screwed me over I donít even have a TB thatís how bad it is. And for future comments I am showing I have a total of 183 gb yeah I got sol here. But if anyone else had previous console problems I want to say that may be an issue there. Maybe? Help if anyone figures it out. I may replace my PS4 pro
Iíll let you guys know if the issue still occurs

ubi--unicorn
03-18-2018, 04:46 PM
Hey guys, if you've double checked that the game is fully installed, I recommend these steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025501/General-PS4-Troubleshooting/) and seeing if they help. If it doesn't, please let support know by creating a ticket. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New)