PDA

View Full Version : Conqueror's Full-Block

Archo-Vax
10-29-2017, 05:45 AM
Does it solve any actual purpose? Can it actually be used in any effective way? If so: I haven't found it- and Conqueror is one of my mains.

It doesn't activate fast enough to catch any attacks, and it doesn't have Superior Block on Heavy Attacks, unlike Warlord's Full-Block.

Anyone with half a brain could simply Guardbreak you by the time any attack gets blocked by it. Which... is a pretty damn hard-counter to it.

And trying to shield-bash after blocking an attack does not work.

So... what the Hell?

Also... instead of changing Conqueror's flail to a mace in order to give him the ability to Feint... why not simply make his attacks un-parryable?

rastassin
10-29-2017, 08:40 AM
Shield-bash is coming after a heavy not a block and u can chain it. After a blocked heavy u get a GB. U can use Full Block to feint heavies like release a heavy than immideately push Full Block makes feint it. Pretty much this is all Full Block is good for.

Archo-Vax
10-29-2017, 11:23 AM
Shield-bash is coming after a heavy not a block and u can chain it. After a blocked heavy u get a GB. U can use Full Block to feint heavies like release a heavy than immideately push Full Block makes feint it. Pretty much this is all Full Block is good for.

You could have kept those first two points out of it.

If Full-Block is only useful for doing a convoluted Feint, then it needs some tweaking.

DisconnectsRus
11-01-2017, 06:20 PM
I find it quite useful in 1vX situations. Especially when minions and heros are both present. I actually use full bock alot.