PDA

View Full Version : Game won't let me progress - says content not installed when it is

ChrisND
10-29-2017, 05:05 AM
I can't progress out of Siwa due to an error about that feature not being unlocked. My game is fully installed yet the game throughs up that it isn't fully installed.

I bought the Gold version and after paying £79.99 I am tad pissed off!

Can anybody help?

Chris

Ostrey93
10-30-2017, 04:00 AM
I am in the same situation. There are a couple of form threads about this right now... i just hope there is a fix soon becausr i paid the same as you and I can not return it. If they do not patch soon I will escelate my ticket with xbox to get a refund for this.

Ubi-Keo
10-30-2017, 02:30 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this, it is not a known issue.

Are you still experiencing this? If so can you please confirm the following:

. Version of the game you own
. Disc or digital version
. Which model of the Xbox One console you are using
. Screenshot of the notification message you receive in game

Ostrey93
10-30-2017, 08:42 PM

I have the base game that i downloaded digitally from the xbox store. Currebtly using an xbox one s. Screen shot to follow but the text says... "This feature is not installed yet. Please wait for assassins creed origins to finish installing and try again". The game is done installing and ive tried uninstalling and re installing already.

Ostrey93
10-30-2017, 11:51 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1QiFsKzc9LiVFlSbnJQSmxpMm8/view?usp=drivesdk

ladynicole
10-31-2017, 12:35 AM
We're in the same situation. Purchased the Gold Edition off the store via our Xbox One. Downloaded and installed fine but game won't let us progress out of Siwa. The error message that shows in red is "This Feature is not installed yet. Please wait for Assassins Creed Origins to finish installing and try again". We've uninstalled the game and reinstalled with no success. Game is still stuck leaving Siwa.

Chr1skelly
10-31-2017, 09:43 AM
I have the same problem as the rest, hope this can be fixed as otherwise its a rip off.

Wrathchild74
10-31-2017, 03:03 PM
I have the same issue. I downloaded the standard copy from the Xbox store on my original Xbox One console. Fully installed, and playing fine. However, as soon as I want to progress and leave Siwa, I try to speak to Hepzefa and I too then get the message that the "feature is not yet installed. Please wait for Assasins Creed Origins to finish installing and then try again".

I see there have been quite a few people affected by this, and not just on Xbox but PS4 as well.

Please fix this ASAP, otherwise, it is refunding time.

Jennings101
10-31-2017, 04:33 PM
Exact same issue here. Installed and now can go no further so a complete waste. Xbox one s. Digital version.

Wrathchild74
10-31-2017, 06:47 PM
I read on some forum to make sure that your system is updated to the latest patch. So I checked my Xbox and sure enough, there was an update ready to be downloaded. So I did that, and as soon as the system was done with the update, the game seemed to be installing again, where as previously it showed as fully downloaded.

It is currently 23,48 Gb of 42,55 GB. I will report if this is going to fix the issue as soon as I am done downloading. It is going to be a while as our line speeds in South Africa sucks..

You might wanna try this for yourselves so long.

LordJazzBallz
11-01-2017, 12:47 AM

Gold edition
Digital
Xbox one
"This feature is not installed yet. Please wait for assassins creed origins to finish installing and try again"

Wrathchild74
11-01-2017, 04:58 AM
I read on some forum to make sure that your system is updated to the latest patch. So I checked my Xbox and sure enough, there was an update ready to be downloaded. So I did that, and as soon as the system was done with the update, the game seemed to be installing again, where as previously it showed as fully downloaded.

It is currently 23,48 Gb of 42,55 GB. I will report if this is going to fix the issue as soon as I am done downloading. It is going to be a while as our line speeds in South Africa sucks...

You might wanna try this for yourselves so long.

Ok, I am glad to report that this fixed my problem. For some reason, it seems like the system incorrectly reported the game as fully downloaded, and once I updated it, it started the download again. After downloading the full game, the first thing which happened is that I got a message in the same red backdrop that stated "Assasins Creed Origins is now fully downloaded" and when I spoke to the quest giver, the cutscenes triggered.

RosalieGrace207
11-02-2017, 02:18 AM
I am having this same problem. I played the game while downloading.....Game fully downloaded. But when i go to leave siwa i get the same red backdrop. That i must wait untill the game is fullydownloaded. Can sombody pls help. My system is up to date and everything!

vanecko
12-26-2017, 05:01 PM
Hi Ubisoft,

Did you solve this problem?

I have same problem on my PS4 on 50 EUR game.

Thank you for your feedback.
BR.
Lukas

PNT-pnt941149
12-26-2017, 07:35 PM
I purchased this game yesterday digital download ps4 gold edition and I'm having this same problem. Ps4 says its updated to latest version. Are there any solutions currently to solve this problem.

ZeekZillion
12-26-2017, 09:53 PM
I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one dealing with this. I got this game for PS4 on disc, and as soon as I got to the trigger for "May Amun Walk Beside You", it says that feature is not yet installed and that I need to wait. I have been waiting, for over fifteen hours now. Returning and replacing it for a new one; I'll update everyone if it turns out to be a faulty disc issue.

ZeekZillion
12-27-2017, 12:46 AM
I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one dealing with this. I got this game for PS4 on disc, and as soon as I got to the trigger for "May Amun Walk Beside You", it says that feature is not yet installed and that I need to wait. I have been waiting, for over fifteen hours now. Returning and replacing it for a new one; I'll update everyone if it turns out to be a faulty disc issue.

We returned the old disc and got a new one at Walmart. This one actually works, and lets me start the cutscene and progress. I urge everyone with a physical copy facing this problem to do the same if all other suggested methods have failed. As for digital, I'm gonna keep looking into how that can be fixed. For me, this was a faulty disc issue.

sulamean
12-27-2017, 03:59 PM
I have the same problem.
Ps4. Download from PlayStation store.
***. Origin.

Thatagirlll
01-21-2018, 08:01 PM
I have the same problem.
Ps4. Download from PlayStation store.
***. Origin.

Delete the game off your PS4 once you download the game again do not let the new 1.20 update install it will let you start the quest walk besides me. Guarantee. But make sure to let the 1.0 update install once it's finish start game with out 1.20 update you can pause the 1.20 update ..

However I haven't tried the game with the 1.20 update do won't know if I will need it in the future but it works so far

Thatagirlll
01-21-2018, 08:02 PM
Hi Ubisoft,

Did you solve this problem?

I have same problem on my PS4 on 50 EUR game.

Thank you for your feedback.
BR.
Lukas

Delete the game off your PS4 once you download the game again do not let the new 1.20 update install it will let you start the quest walk besides me. Guarantee. But make sure to let the 1.0 update install once it's finish start game with out 1.20 update you can pause the 1.20 update ..

However I haven't tried the game with the 1.20 update do won't know if I will need it in the future but it works so far

SlippedPlayer88
01-31-2018, 07:12 AM
I read through all of the posts, and I am having the same issue with my ps4. I have even returned the previous disc that I purchased and got a new one, and the problem still persists. I have tried updating my console software, and I have tried deleting the game and reloading it. I am currently deleting the game again, and Iím going to attempt to play the mission before the 1.20 update installs and see if it will let me progress. I would really appreciate any help in this matter. Iíve been trying to progress passed this point for the past week now

DaniellX83
01-31-2018, 10:47 PM
I have the same problem...
how to solve this?

Jewelzia_215
10-30-2018, 02:11 PM
I have the same issue with ps4. I have the digital version.