PDA

View Full Version : problems after closing the game - cpu usage

commonFury
10-29-2017, 12:24 AM
when i exit the game i found that the windows audio graph isolation process and NVIDIA Container process are using constant cpu time.
the only remedy is to restart windows and it only does it after running AC:O.

i have the latest NVIDIA drivers.
GTX970
i7 7700
windows 10 64bit

DUVIT_
11-19-2017, 10:35 PM
Dear friend, I have the same processor.

The only way to fix this problem, is to defrag your hard disk. Defrag it many times, 10 times at least.

When you notice defragment finishes quickly, means no need to defrag anymore.

Only when you install new games on computer, need to defrag again 2-3 times.

Give it a try and let me know!

After changing my hard disk, from western digital to seagate,

I have noticed this problem as well...

The only way that fixed this problem fom me was to defrag the new hard disk, after I installed many games on it.!!!

Carch
11-20-2017, 08:03 AM
Are you closing the game via the menu or with Alt+F4? I have noticed that if I force quit the game, often the game will keep running in the background even with no window. Make sure there's no AC Origins process still running.

UbiSailorScout
11-22-2017, 01:03 AM
Hi there!
Like Carch mentioned, it is important to close the game properly. Force quitting the game can cause issues, such as some of the processes still running, considering it is not really the best way to close any program. Force quitting the game also causes save issues, so I would be extremely careful with that. However, if you are having these issues while closing the game normally, would you mind submitting a support ticket with a small description of the issue and what you have already tried? Please also attach a Dxdiag and MSINFO— these files will help us locate what could be causing the issue. You can find instructions on how to create and submit these files on our support site here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000emSbCAI?name=how-to-submit-dxdiag-and-msinfo-files). Thanks!