PDA

View Full Version : Only Bayak talks in main cutscenes ( Astro a50 headset)

Diehard674
10-28-2017, 11:16 PM
Not sure if it relates to the headset. But in all the main quest line cutscenes only bayak talks and aya(just got to her) and the first ally are mute. Was wondering if anyone else is having this issue or if ubisoft already knows? This is not a Logitech issue.

Diehard674
10-28-2017, 11:17 PM
All the other cutscenes are fine except main one.

Diehard674
10-29-2017, 04:34 PM
So I guess this won't be added to the known issues list? All the audio works in side quest dialogue and cutscenes but so far up to Aya her and the other guy in siwa are mute but the main character still has sound. Aya's lips move and no sound but bayak responds to her with sound. This is on pc. And I am using the Astro A50 headset. Is there a fix for this or are there other people with this issue?

Example aya talks with sound during the cutscenes in the pool after I find her. However when u first meet her and she jumps on u in first cutscene And when she gives u your assassins blade she is mute. So it isn't in all of them. Just the minor cutscenes in the main quest line.

SCspecter
10-30-2017, 08:22 PM
Im also having issues where lines of audio get cut off and then get pushed back in over the top of other lines. Im on the PS4 though. Wondering if they just have an across the board audio issue.

ubi-wvlf
10-30-2017, 09:29 PM
Hello Assassins! Are you running into these sound issues while using a Logitech headset specifically? If so, this is a known issue and is currently under investigation.