PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report - Quest Broken - Lady of Slaughter

SimulatedTulip0
10-28-2017, 11:02 PM
Bug report

Cannot progress. Haven't tried reset yet, wanted to post bug first.
In quest "Lady of Slaughter" (Side Quest level 8)

While fighting "ISFET" in a battle arena / ring - ISFET teleports out of the ring after getting hit and is invulnerable. When attacking, sparks fly from weapon, indicating I'm attacking a wall instead of ISFET / but the wall is the invisible wall where the edge of the ring is. ISFET's AI is continuously charging into the ring, but the short arena wall is in ISFET's way; charing towards it FROM the outside where the crowd is to get back into the arena because ISFET wasn't supposed to teleport out of the arena in first place.

Note that ISFET *is* able to attack me from the other side of the wall.

I cannot progress. Waiting does nothing, ISFET keeps looping the walking animation without changing position, and is stuck in the wall.

While am at it though, completely alternative bug report from about 10 minutes before this bug occured: I attacked a trade caravan filled with cedar wood, and the trade caravan disappeared into the floor 200m away and kept falling further and further away until around 500m then vanished. Doubt they're related but thats up to the developers to decide not me. Throwing this in there in-case it matters.

Okay, because I don't want to wait for a response, I'm going to go let ISFET kill me to reset the quest. Frustrating. But worse bugs have happened (This isn't the worst)

Ubi-Keo
10-30-2017, 12:09 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue.

Can you please confirm if restarting the mission resolved the issue for you?

LadySariel
11-04-2017, 02:35 AM
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue.

Can you please confirm if restarting the mission resolved the issue for you?
I had the same issue. I fought him into a corner and boom he was outside the arena and I could not damage him. I quit the game and then restarted and it began with the two of us inside the arena. Starts abruptly so be ready to fight.

LadySariel
11-04-2017, 02:37 AM
And letting him kill me did not reset the quest. He started outside the arena and I was still inside. only quitting the game and restarting the game reset it to both of us inside the arena.

ChrisManley2011
12-25-2017, 06:19 PM
Same, PS4 my adrenaline attack knocked him out (of ring), as far as him attacking me he doesnt, he keeps running at the outside of the ring. So as far as his attacks hurting you i cant verify that as he quits attacking and just runs. I definitely cant hit him though. I cant leave and fight him outside the ring either (obviously). goes on forever until quitting.

ChrisManley2011
12-25-2017, 06:20 PM
(Double post sorry couldnt edit previous post)
BTW i have the latest PS4 update as of Christmas day.