PDA

View Full Version : New weapons and armor variations

Shawn2572013
10-28-2017, 09:18 PM
In the For Honor roadmap, it's says we are getting "new weapons and armor varitions, in season 4. Will this be higher tier gear and armor (higher than legendary/green) or just different options for the already existing gear & armor? Will that be implemented at the beginning of season 4?

Thank you

Helnekromancer
10-28-2017, 09:25 PM
In the For Honor roadmap, it's says we are getting "new weapons and armor varitions, in season 4. Will this be higher tier gear and armor (higher than legendary/green) or just different options for the already existing gear & armor? Will that be implemented at the beginning of season 4?

Thank you

I think they already mentioned it in previous Warrior Dens that they weren't increasing the gear score just putting out new gear sets and weapons.

bmason1000
10-28-2017, 10:32 PM
I think they already mentioned it in previous Warrior Dens that they weren't increasing the gear score just putting out new gear sets and weapons.You are correct. For anyone who's wondering, they didn't say they would NEVER release a new tier, just that season 4 gear would cosmetic only.

Helnekromancer
10-28-2017, 10:41 PM
You are correct. For anyone who's wondering, they didn't say they would NEVER release a new tier, just that season 4 gear would cosmetic only.

Yea new tiers just mean more grinding and right now feels like the limit with how much gear can go.

UbiJurassic
10-29-2017, 01:46 AM
As others have said already, we are not increasing the gear score cap again in Season 4. The new weapon and armor variations will simply be more types of weapons that can be attained in-game for the current tier levels.

TSCDescon
10-29-2017, 06:26 AM
Let's hope it won't be another reskin and more spikes...

FinnOfTheHorde
10-29-2017, 08:30 AM
Let's hope it won't be another reskin and more spikes...

They told us about NEW models of armors for all characters so I hope they are not lying like with executions in season 3.