PDA

View Full Version : Why is the audio issue being billed as a Logitech issue?? I don't have Logitech??

DreamAgainXI
10-28-2017, 07:57 PM
I have a CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER OMNI 5.1 USB Sound card that is capable of decoding Dolby Digital Live. It's running optical to my receiver. Yet when I start up game i get NO AUDIO just very very loud buzzing. Why are ubi saying it is a problem with Logitech stuff??

JDSully
10-28-2017, 10:37 PM
Hello unhappy friends,

just like you I had the audio issue of no or closely no audio in every cutscene.
Justed fixed the problem on my rig. Tried out all the stuff one can find in this forums but
one thing helped me.

1) Disable ALL other audio devices apart from the one you use (Logitech G35 headset for me)
2) Launch the game
3) Once launched and you are in-game disconnect your device (took out the USB in my case)
4) wait a few seconds
5) replug your device
6) done

I dont know why and I dont know how but now everything is fine for me..
Gonna restart the game and wish you guys good luck.

Kind regard

PS: Pretty sad Ubisoft... but I hope you guys work an this :)

Smok3y72
10-29-2017, 12:12 AM
I'm not using a USB headset and I have no audio at all. Realtek HD Audio driver.

Ozgiliath
10-29-2017, 12:29 AM
I made a thread a day ago and it isn't just headsets, ubisoft needs to clarify that it is also Sound Cards that is affecting it.

I have Asus Raid DLX sound card and the game crashes before even seeing the plash screen.