PDA

View Full Version : PC A Priest wonīt leave...

popsilie1960
10-28-2017, 07:12 PM
Hy there, iīm doing a side quest where i have to rescue 4 priests from the temple of amón, i killed all guards and medunamun too, 3 priest have leaved but one is just standing there complainig about he wants to talk to his wife and so on, when i aproach to him he reconize me and want me to free him, but heīs not tied or closed in, he just stands there complainig without leaving. I have no option to speak with him and when i leave the room he screems why i donīt take him with me.
Donīt know what to do, if he doesnīt leave i canīt finish the Quest.
Someone has an idea?

gordon677
10-28-2017, 07:24 PM
Hy there, iīm doing a side quest where i have to rescue 4 priests from the temple of amón, i killed all guards and medunamun too, 3 priest have leaved but one is just standing there complainig about he wants to talk to his wife and so on, when i aproach to him he reconize me and want me to free him, but heīs not tied or closed in, he just stands there complainig without leaving. I have no option to speak with him and when i leave the room he screems why i donīt take him with me.
Someone has an idea?
For me too I skipped it for now. Will go back and do it when it's fixed.

popsilie1960
10-28-2017, 07:34 PM
Gordon 677- so you think itīs a bug or something like that.
I allready tried to kill that guy, itīs not possible. ;))

gordon677
10-28-2017, 07:48 PM
Someone has an idea?
Yeah I think it's bugged.

popsilie1960
10-28-2017, 07:58 PM
gordon677- ok, so iīll wait too.
Thanks for your answer and info.

Hillbill1e
10-28-2017, 08:15 PM
Hey guys,

Happened to me too. From what i can tell it was because i ran into him and knocked him back while fighting the guards.

Try quitting to main menu and reloading, that worked for me.

popsilie1960
10-28-2017, 08:27 PM
Hillbill1e - Yeah, thanks, that worked out fine.
But one has to take care cause all the guards, or even more, are back. They suprised me pretty much, cause i had killed them all before i wandered in there without no cautions XD
So i got some extra xpīs . ;)

theflapjacker
10-28-2017, 10:08 PM
Go to main menu save the game I left completely to my desktop not sure if thats what you need to do but for me it worked and then start the game again and you should see the guy kneeling down ready for you to save. Yes its a Bug