PDA

View Full Version : Chariot Races are buggy!

ChaoticZero476
10-28-2017, 06:25 PM
First off, thank you Ubisoft for taking your time and addressing all issues with Assassin's Creed: Origins.

At any rate. I have another issue with this game. Mainly the chariot racing. It's buggy...

1) The chariot will randomly lose control out of nowhere. 1 out of 5 times it could happen with no exact explanation.

2) The AI seems to have infinite stamina. I get it. It's the races. But when your last place for example or if you suddenly lose control they go speeding off like road runner. It's laughable and sad at the same-time.

Ubi-Keo
10-30-2017, 12:06 PM
First off, thank you Ubisoft for taking your time and addressing all issues with Assassin's Creed: Origins.

At any rate. I have another issue with this game. Mainly the chariot racing. It's buggy...

1) The chariot will randomly lose control out of nowhere. 1 out of 5 times it could happen with no exact explanation.

2) The AI seems to have infinite stamina. I get it. It's the races. But when your last place for example or if you suddenly lose control they go speeding off like road runner. It's laughable and sad at the same-time.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with the Chariot races.

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass this onto the Assassin's Creed Origins team.