PDA

View Full Version : Lost Save Game

KlausGregory
10-28-2017, 04:21 PM
Logged on today to see my save game has been deleted.

http://i.epvpimg.com/u34qfab.png

http://i.epvpimg.com/2j03eab.png

as you can see I have played over 4 hours in game and level 9, where as my save says16 minutes.

How do I fix this?

Biascape
10-28-2017, 10:20 PM
so do i...DAMN!!!

OutlawV2
10-29-2017, 01:29 PM
Happened to me too.. TWICE

AirWolf856
10-29-2017, 08:49 PM
I was at Level 11 and now it shows Level 1. What the hell happened to my save Ubisoft???!!! Where are the saved games stored so I can see if can restore one?

DaDamRuval
10-29-2017, 08:52 PM
Tried to play today, lost everything had 9 hours of playing time, now 9 minutes.. everything was in russian, I've bought a season pass which I didnt... Probably that hacker...

AirWolf856
10-30-2017, 03:19 PM
I turned off Cloud Syncing in the UBISOFT game launcher and restored my saved games from a previous day backup using Acronis. This worked even though I lost around 2 hours of play I still got enough back so I didn't have to start at Level 1.

Dinsh.S
11-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Yes, with the Cloud Sync turned off, anything happens, whether it is a save data corruption or some server side. I was at mission The Crocodiles Jaws when I lost all the save, but fortunately, I found this post where all mission save files are available - http://gametransfers.com/assassins-creed-origins-pc-save-game-download/.

The only thing is that to use this save game we must start the Uplay in offline mode....

telc00
11-02-2017, 12:20 PM
Bloody annoying. Hours of gameplay gone. Game has been starting in Russian which I managed to get around of but now my save games are gone. Tried those save games the previous poster linked to but was unable to get it to work.

XxDeaDSh0T86xX
11-03-2017, 10:38 AM
I hope Ubisoft can get out saves back, I was playing yesterday and my Xbox was bugging out so I did a hard reset and when I came back to the game my save was gone, hours of work gone, like it was all for nothing, if there isnít a fix to this Iím returning the game because Iím not redoing all of that again

Sp4d4m
11-03-2017, 02:32 PM
I have the same problem.
I had 15 and 8 hours of playing time. Now I have nothing!

Sp4d4m
11-03-2017, 04:30 PM
I have a resolved ticket. It is said to be a hacked bill (from Russia). The only solution is to do two-step verification and start playing from scratch. They told me that no compensation was possible. Saved data can not be returned.

robinjoo17
12-09-2017, 08:29 PM
what you can try is too see if these save files moving out of the backup to the parent directory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames and the select the game
then you wil see a folder called uplay_backup see if these files help mine did

hawkbs
12-10-2017, 07:02 AM
I had this today after exiting my game and then going back in after a reboot. The way I fixed this was to goto C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames then into the next folder and moving the 3539 folder to my desktop. Then I started the Uplay launcher and hit play. Because I use the Cloud Synchronization for save games it downloaded my last save game and I was able to carry on from my last save point not losing anything. Hope this helps.

hawkbs
12-10-2017, 07:04 AM
btw I do use 2step verification on my account so my local savegame was probably corrupt.

JTheMilkMan9
02-27-2018, 05:16 AM
I hope Ubisoft can get out saves back, I was playing yesterday and my Xbox was bugging out so I did a hard reset and when I came back to the game my save was gone, hours of work gone, like it was all for nothing, if there isnít a fix to this Iím returning the game because Iím not redoing all of that again

i lost over 92 hours of gameplay. i had everything in the game complete and was waiting for the new DLC in march. i got on today to find that it wouldnít let me login without restarting my save. i tried everything before i gave up and hit yes. i am now level one and have nothing. this is so stupid and iím not doing all of it again. itís such a shame cause this is one of the best games iíve ever played

Tmeik
03-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Same here, i wrote the Support , maybe they can do something -.-''

Macabraham
03-24-2018, 11:07 AM
Same problem here: lost 4 hours of playtime because the damn game is using a save from an earlier day. I highly suspect it happened because there was some file called 3.save.tmp from that earlier day. I could see my save from the next day in my folder, but it won't let me use it, no matter what.. this issue was reported months ago and nothing has been fixed. I feel like I'm being punished for buying the legit version of the game -.-

ubi--unicorn
03-25-2018, 03:03 PM
Hey Macabraham, I recommend creating a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New) to make sure your account is secure and so we can look into this for you. Thanks!

Sitizyn
04-01-2018, 06:25 PM
I've had this happen to me with both GR Wildlands and now with AC Origins. Both times my anti-virus was the problem, and I was able to restore my saves from the AV's quarantine. May or may not be your issue but worth looking into.

ubi--unicorn
04-03-2018, 03:02 PM
Thank you for sharing this Sitizyn. I'll be sure to pass that on.