PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Ac Origins INFINITE LOADING BLACK SCREEN - XBOX ONE

Megatronsbo16
10-28-2017, 02:07 PM
After the bayek reminder mission at the beginning, the game loads to go to the Aya mission and it gets black loading screen infinitely, it never loads, I tried to restart several times, I uninstalled and installed the game in my xbox one and continues on this screen preventing me from continuing the game. HELPPPPPP UBISOFT

http://fasartes.com.br/wp-content/uploads/loadinginfinite.jpg

XGhostlyClutchX
10-28-2017, 02:44 PM
After the bayek reminder mission at the beginning, the game loads to go to the Aya mission and it gets black loading screen infinitely, it never loads, I tried to restart several times, I uninstalled and installed the game in my xbox one and continues on this screen preventing me from continuing the game. HELPPPPPP UBISOFT

http://fasartes.com.br/wp-content/uploads/loadinginfinite.jpg

Yoooooo Iím having the same exact issue , like I canít do nothing and all I hear is like wind in the background and every now and then he will say something about a sand storm and this goes on forever. Like I legit canít play the game at all and I donít want to have to start all over again with a new save file because of how far I got in the story . Iím also on Xbox One so is this a console issue?

Megatronsbo16
10-28-2017, 03:31 PM
I rebooted and just did the main missions and went from this screen, I think this is the solution I hope it does not happen again :/

http://fasartes.com.br/wp-content/uploads/solution.jpg

xBuLL3tSp0nG3x
10-28-2017, 04:17 PM
Did you try hard resetting the console? That worked for me.

brewbles
10-29-2017, 02:25 PM
Iím having the same problem

Ubi-Keo
10-30-2017, 12:37 PM
I am sorry to here that you guys have experienced this, it is not a known issue.

Can you all confirm the following:

. Which quest you are up to in the game when this issue occurred
. The last thing you did before you got the infinite loading screen
. Which area of the map you were in
. What level your character is
. Have you had any further issues since getting back into the game

Crazybone992
10-30-2017, 04:03 PM
Infinite loading screens are happening on pc too. But in my case, it happens right before the first modern day mission starts. Other people are having this too on pc in this exact same place. See this: https://steamcommunity.com/app/582160/discussions/0/1480982338959672661/

I was luckily able to bypass the loading screen simply by forcefully closing the game and reloading the game but that didn't apparently work for everyone.

So, it looks like pc and xbox one have the same kind of problem.

theaquiia
10-30-2017, 08:54 PM
I'm having the exact same issue on ps4. It happened after the first modern day mission, when I returned to the animus.

Megatronsbo16
10-30-2017, 10:55 PM
I did a lot of exploring the side missions, so when I came back to the main missions in the beginning when you go to the present day for the first time, the game does not return to the past and gets stuck on the loading screen.

I do not remember what was the last thing I did or what the level of the character was.

After I started a new game and went straight to the main missions I did not have that problem anymore, I'm playing fluid a long time.

Thanks ubisoft for the support.

LordMelinko13
10-31-2017, 07:06 AM
I've tried everything. I restarted the game. I did a hard reset on my console. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the game (including add-on's). I've even used a different copy the second time I reinstalled it. It's the same spot that the game gets stuck for everyone else. Right after you play the modern day part. Fix this Ubisoft.

Crazybone992
10-31-2017, 02:50 PM
Guys, I contacted Ubisoft support about my loading screen problem on pc and told them it's happening on xbox one and ps4 too. Even linked this thread and some other threads about the infinite loading screens to them. I suggest you report your problem to support too. They will only then fix the problem when multiple people report it.

Fitury
10-31-2017, 09:51 PM
I have the same issue.

First time playing as Aya, enter animus now infinite loading screen, can hear wind and bayek speaking about storms in background but thats about it - CANNOT PROGRESS!

Arcinin
11-02-2017, 06:19 AM
i have the same issue. right as i get bak into the animas for the first time as Aya it just doesnt load. idont want to restart considering I finished all side missions and such

Fitury
11-02-2017, 09:00 PM
This is now working! After installing todayís update I can now load my game and play!

justindaniel
11-03-2017, 12:44 AM
I'm still having the same issue even after the update today. I'm level 29 and just finished the Rebel Alliance quest. It starts out fine and a second later everything goes dark except the HUD. I can hear Bayek moving when I press the controls but I do not see a thing. I'm pretty bummed about this, seems like I just got bad luck because no one else seems to be having this problem.

Lisayoung89
11-03-2017, 01:52 AM
I played for over 10 hours. The save I was using then wouldn't load so lost all progress. I restarted and now as I try to get to Alexandria the character freezes and he won't move. I have gone in different directions on my mount and on foot and it keeps freezing as I pass through the dessert and I am unable to get to Alexandria to continue the game. I can access the menu, map, gear etc but the character won't move or fast travel. This is making the game unplayable please help fix this

Highchops81
11-03-2017, 02:25 AM
The game has frozen right after going back into the animus at Lake Mareotas right after entering town for 3 different save games.

XWangfangogX
11-05-2017, 09:09 PM
Iím also having this issue, but during the Birthright quest. My game made that static crashing noise without crashing then I restarted it and now it will not load my save game.

MapinguariLOST
11-06-2017, 06:54 PM
OK, so I just started the game. I'm not even out of Siwa yet (reading these threads is rather spoilery if I'm being honest... I'm not happy).

So I put in a couple of hours last night getting used to the game, wandering around Siwa, and doing assassin-y things. I haven't killed the first boss (level 5 boss, whoever that is) in Siwa, and I was a hair shy of level six. I think I saved the game and just shut down XBOX like usual. I may not have saved specifically, as there is an auto save feature, but regardless, I was happy with the save point, shut down the Box and went to bed.

Decided to turn on the game today to do more assassin-y things today. I opened the game, had only one character file to choose from (said "Exploring Siwa" or something like that), I selected it, and then entered the black screen of death. I thought it was my console, but hitting the "XBOX" button brought up the menu panel like usual, so I know the console was working. I restarted and power cycled everything, then reopened ACO. Now the character file that said I was exploring Siwa said "In Menus". Same black screen.

Power cycled all, still said "in menus", same black screen.

I deleted the game (bought digital through Xbox store) and am reloading now. I'm hoping I don't lose the save progress. Not sure I want to go through the tutorial crap again. Honestly, if it doesn't work, I doubt I'll play it. I'm not going to waste my time trying to get a $60 game to work. It should fricking work.

xXBIGGYxBOSSXx
11-08-2017, 01:26 AM
I've bought the game in the Xbox live store and bought a disc copy and I'm stilling having the same problem, I install the game completely and it appears that everything is normal but when I go to launch the game it freezes immediately after the "this game saves automatically when this icon is displayed". I've tried every single troubleshooting tip to try to fix this but nothing changes, also it's not my Xbox because every other game I have plays just fine. Please if anyone knows about any way I can fix this let me know

matth776
11-08-2017, 04:17 AM
I go to launch my game on Xbox one and it shows the title screen and then just goes black and does not open. Everything else on the console works fine. Have the disk and tried re installing and still the same thing.

BlackMamba811
11-08-2017, 05:44 AM
Mine crashed too after I got back in the animus the 2nd time. I heard the static noises and the game froze. I quit the game and restarted the Xbox but the game would just go to a black screen after the title screen. Everything else is also fine on my Xbox but I haven't been able to find a solution to the problem. All I can find are answers for pc problems.

sierrabravo103
11-08-2017, 02:42 PM
I have this same issue on Xbox one as well. I have put nine hours into a save file and I put the game on pause and shut off my console. Since then I can open the file and walk around in the matrix for a minute or two, then I am stuck on the black screen with the yellow loading triangle in the bottom right hand corner. I have since then uninstalled, and reinstalled my game, started a new file, quit my application and restarted it, and returned to the original file and still I got the infinite loading screen. One of the most annoying things is that I can hear the wind and sound effects in the game, and every once in a great while I can hear Bayek speak of a oncoming sandstorm. I am very upset and I do not want to try to start a new file since I put so much time into the original one. I do not know if Ubisoft plans to send out an update to Xbox soon, but if not I plan to return this game. It is a shame however because I love this game. Someone please help because I paid for a faulted game and I just want this to be fixed so I can play it again.

Stevieboy378
11-08-2017, 04:07 PM
I was minding my own business, shooting arrows at crocs, when I started to hear a sort of high pitched static / buzzing sound through the speakers. Shortly after the game froze. I quit and restarted, only to be met with the black screen that others have experienced. Fortunately a hard reboot of the machine seemed to sort things ....

Highchops81
11-09-2017, 04:32 AM
I am sorry to here that you guys have experienced this, it is not a known issue.

I'm having the same issue except when i try to relax the game from the save file it starts in the loading screen. I have tried to reload the games saves, reset the console, and even tried replaying that portion of the game. It happens right after the introduction when Bayek goes to meet his friend at the temple at Lake Mareotas while entering the town.

Onefromnv
11-09-2017, 06:53 AM
On XB1: I'm VERY far into the game. I just finished "Reunion" quest line and went to fast travel to an area next to my last fast travel station that I haven't unlocked. I can't recall what the area is, but I'm level 40 and was just about to explore the entire map, finish my waypoints, and get my last few unexplored ?'s. Suddenly, I get that static game sound as if it's crashing, and exit the game to reload so that it stops. I get the first load screen, then just black and nothing else. I uninstalled and reinstalled and now nothing! I don't want to lose my 80+ hours!!!

onewarchild
11-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Game not loading, froze last night when i was in the first village and when I restarted it goes from the Assassin creed opening screen to black screen and gets stuck there. Fix this! Iím playing on Xbox one X.

BongoLina
11-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Saved my game last night. Just tried to load up to plkay..crashes to dashboard..can't load game at all

htgurl
11-09-2017, 01:53 PM
I havenít been able to play for 3 days now when is this issue going to be fixed

onewarchild
11-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Fix it or Iím gonna have to take back the game to the retailer to get something that plays!!

Onefromnv
11-09-2017, 06:04 PM
For everyone on XBox one, I did the whole "hold the power button down for 10 seconds" and then tried unplugging the power cord from the console for 20 seconds. One or both (or a combination of the two) fixed my issue with the screen going black after the title screen.

Elessar_78
11-10-2017, 06:08 PM
I have the same issue. I'm at the very beginning, just after coming back to Siwa and getting rid of the guards. First a loud buzzing sound appeared, then i quit ACO and wanted to reload it but all i got was the title and then a black screen. I have an an X1X. It's sad in what state the game is....

audiounit
11-17-2017, 08:55 AM
Same here stuck on black screen after snake boss, I get the sequence after killing him then blackness and it stays there.

I cant play the game anymore because its a boss it won't go anywhere after killing him and cant explore other places because I am permanently stuck in the boss level.

XBOX ONE X

gshinert0927
11-20-2017, 12:40 AM
i just reported a bug for the same exact thing. I can hear Bayek moving as well and was able to get my horse to auto run to a new interaction and triggered a cut scene that restored the visuals from the black screen but after turning off the game and coming back, everything was black again. This is a bug and not a corrupted game issue and it needs addressed.

CliveVLewis
11-20-2017, 12:58 AM
Same here stuck on black screen after snake boss, I get the sequence after killing him then blackness and it stays there.

I cant play the game anymore because its a boss it won't go anywhere after killing him and cant explore other places because I am permanently stuck in the boss level.

XBOX ONE X

When the snake is in the middle pool and about to die or animation of the death, don't shoot any arrows at it. Let the dying animation complete.

Try this fix.

gshinert0927
11-20-2017, 12:59 AM
https://youtu.be/e0iC2tk4UgE

Video of the in game black screen issue ^^^

CliveVLewis
11-20-2017, 01:07 AM
https://youtu.be/e0iC2tk4UgE

Video of the in game black screen issue ^^^

Have you tried to fast travel to a location on the map?

gshinert0927
11-20-2017, 01:22 AM
Sure did...No dice. It only comes back if you trigger a cutscence but that only works until you shut off your xbox or die. Then it goes back to the black screen issue.

gshinert0927
11-20-2017, 03:25 PM
Found more threads of users experiencing this....this is a game breaking bug, please provide an update on what is happening with this and add this to the known issues.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1785426-please-help-game-is-bugged-grafix-bug-everytime

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1790771-Crash-and-now-won-t-open

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1777051-My-game-all-on-black-screen-and-i-don-t-now-what-to-do-Ubisoft-please-help-me

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1775364-Ac-Origins-INFINITE-LOADING-BLACK-SCREEN-XBOX-ONE

gshinert0927
11-21-2017, 02:54 AM
So I found a fix to your game's bug. I found that if you go an initiate a conversation that starts a cut scene....pretty difficult to do with just a black screen.....the game's visuals will be restored. You then cannot die or shut the xbox off or it will make the screen go black again. The next thing you have to do is travel back to the mission you were on when the game crashed and caused this issue. In my case, this was the "Rites of Anubis." When I got close to the area where I initiated the conversation with the NPC that starts this mission, the game froze. I literally could not do anything but I could hear the game's music continue. I then pressed start, clicked on "Quit to Title Screen."

The game then rebooted to the title screen. I started my game back up from the save file, and the game started right away with the cut scene of that mission. This is exactly where it crashed so I believe your bug has to do with the crashing of the game during a cut scene or mission that causes the in-game black screen to happen.

It might be worth looking into doing some coding that force resets any active missions a player is in to reset this and allow them to continue with the game without being told its a "corrupted save" which is not the case. This is a bug...not a save issue. You owe it to your customers to troubleshoot this further and not tell them to just restart the entire game as the tech asked me to do in our chat that was recorded below. I've paid for and played every AC game as they came out and am a loyal fan. Listen to your customers when they report stuff like this and dont just blow them off like its something they caused and nothing can be done to address their concerns.

mrsmalandro
11-24-2017, 07:38 AM
So I found a fix to your game's bug. I found that if you go an initiate a conversation that starts a cut scene....pretty difficult to do with just a black screen.....the game's visuals will be restored. You then cannot die or shut the xbox off or it will make the screen go black again. The next thing you have to do is travel back to the mission you were on when the game crashed and caused this issue. In my case, this was the "Rites of Anubis." When I got close to the area where I initiated the conversation with the NPC that starts this mission, the game froze. I literally could not do anything but I could hear the game's music continue. I then pressed start, clicked on "Quit to Title Screen."

The game then rebooted to the title screen. I started my game back up from the save file, and the game started right away with the cut scene of that mission. This is exactly where it crashed so I believe your bug has to do with the crashing of the game during a cut scene or mission that causes the in-game black screen to happen.

It might be worth looking into doing some coding that force resets any active missions a player is in to reset this and allow them to continue with the game without being told its a "corrupted save" which is not the case. This is a bug...not a save issue. You owe it to your customers to troubleshoot this further and not tell them to just restart the entire game as the tech asked me to do in our chat that was recorded below. I've paid for and played every AC game as they came out and am a loyal fan. Listen to your customers when they report stuff like this and dont just blow them off like its something they caused and nothing can be done to address their concerns.

I just logged in to this forum account for the first time ever, just to say THANK YOU. I did exactly as you said (even down to the game crashing back at the original side quest area), and it worked! Incidentally, it was also the Rites of Anubis side quest that caused the black screen bug. I suppose itís an issue with this particular quest then. Iím on PS4 by the way.

It was a pain navigating around completely blind just to find another side quest; Iíve never been so grateful for the follow map waypoint feature. Thanks again!

gshinert0927
11-24-2017, 11:59 PM
You're very welcome. I thought it was worth it to post this up because I know how frustrated I was when this happened to me. These AAA titles cost to much to have issues like this but even more importantly its pretty bad I put in a ticket on the 9th this month and still havnt heard a response from Ubisoft. I wish they would troubleshoot more and listen to what we are reporting to them rather than just giving up after resetting the Xbox doesnt work. I'm glad it worked man and I hope this forum help anyone else that runs into this issue.

dizturbd
11-29-2017, 04:37 AM
Have you found a solution to this? I am having the same exact problem.

RemedialDisc640
12-01-2017, 11:55 AM
the screen just went black on me while i was just standing there. i did a hard reboot and when i try to load the game i get the initial pic of the game that it shows you when you turn it on for the first time and then it goes black... that's it. i have un installed and then re installed and it is the same thing. i deleted all saved data and still the same issue. help!!!

huskerfan62096
12-07-2017, 05:08 AM
Help! As soon as I assasinate the snake in the bath house the cut scene is silent and when it finishes it just stays in the black loading screen forever

Zadidoll
12-08-2017, 11:46 PM
Iíve had this issue not with just this game but others. Itís typically a corrupt game save and (for me) requires to delete the save game file and re-sync the save file and it typically fixes the issue. Rarely do I have to uninstall and reinstall the game completely.

FaelinnOFarrel
12-11-2017, 02:32 AM
This happened to me yesterday. Went to xbox home n machine and then to options, hit quit game, restarted. That stopped it for me. (For xbox one users anyway)

Note off topic as it just came to mind.... Hey Ubisoft.... how about a VR version for PS4 !!! THAT would almost be UN-TOPABLE. WOW!!! I would be in sheer Ancient Egyption AC heaven!! Exploring tombs n temples in VR.... MIND BLOWING!!!

JayS99
12-18-2017, 08:11 PM
Just got out from being buried up to my head in sand, found my gear, opened the chest, game went to loading, and now it's stuck there.. Can't get anything to work... :-(

Jay S>

JayS99
12-18-2017, 08:45 PM
Created Case with Tech support.. :-(

JayS99
12-18-2017, 08:48 PM
I’ve had this issue not with just this game but others. It’s typically a corrupt game save and (for me) requires to delete the save game file and re-sync the save file and it typically fixes the issue. Rarely do I have to uninstall and reinstall the game completely.

How do you resynch the save file??

Jay S.

N4TH4NJJ97
12-28-2017, 11:52 AM
I was playing AC origins and got the daily quest from the kid then my sound bugged out, so I quit the game. Now when I try to jump back in I'm met with an infinite black screen and can't play the game. Help please. 28/12/2017

gingazen
12-28-2017, 04:31 PM
Same issue. I have just been on the Ocean and had a sea battle. Playing as Bayeks wife.Met a Roman cutseen. Opened up today .. infinate black screen. XBOX ONE.

Solution. Hard Reset XBOX. Now working

Caneboys
12-28-2017, 08:52 PM
I also just got black screen of death doing the mission egpts medjay entering the cut scene where you speak to the queen at lvl 15. :( don't really want to start fresh since ive sunk 10 hours into this one already. Do we just have to wait till they release a hotfix? Tried doing the hard reset for xbox ect but no joy.

Fdawg078
12-29-2017, 01:35 PM
I was playing AC origins and got the daily quest from the kid then my sound bugged out, so I quit the game. Now when I try to jump back in I'm met with an infinite black screen and can't play the game. Help please. 28/12/2017

I got the exact same problem. Talk to the kid to get a quest amd the sound bugged. I then got stuck on an infinite black screen. I was around level 26 in Memphis

Kimzan1983
12-29-2017, 11:09 PM
Hi Ubisoft support, sorry, but "Reply with quote" didnīt work, so Iīll just anwer your questions like this:

. Which quest you are up to in the game when this issue occurred? .
. The last thing you did before you got the infinite loading screen?

I had just finished "The Healer" and clicked to use Senuīs overwatch vision when the entire screen just freezed. I turned the Xbox One off and on and whenI clicked "A" from the game meny, everything went black. No sound, nothing.

. Which area of the map you were in?

I was still in Siwa or just outside it.

. What level your character is?

Directly after finishing "The Healer" I leveled up to lvl 4.

. Have you had any further issues since getting back into the game?

Well, I canīt get back into the game at all. All I see is the main picture and the "A"-option to start the game. When I press "A", everything goes black. :ī(

I un-installed and installed the game again, but no luck. I truly hope that you can fix this, Ubisoft. I bet itīs a wonderful game, but I just need to be able to finish it first to know for sure. :) Thanks!!

KushWuff
12-30-2017, 06:20 AM
Which quest you are up to in the game when this issue occurred? .
The last thing you did before you got the infinite loading screen?

I just purchased this game of the steam winter sale installed it and loads all the way up until i click play then infinite black screen. No sound no anything.

Which area of the map you were in?

What MAP! lol

What level your character is?

Couldn't honestly say?

Have you had any further issues since getting back into the game?

Just purchased cant even start the game to begin playing. After clicking play and i'm in the main menu of the game then its just infinite black screen. Please Help Ubisoft! Also have the same video driver error message too whats that all about?

MaXim3ow
12-30-2017, 11:11 AM

- Last main quest I completed was assassinating The Hyena. Last side quest I completed was Phylakitai In The Eye.
- I was doing some single player races in the Hippodrome. I did poorly in a race, so I quit to the main menu so I could restart the tournament. Went to continue my game, (save file says "Racing in Lageion Hippodrome") but the game is stuck on the loading screen now. I can hear the ambient race track sounds in the background.
- Area of the map is inside the Hippodrome, in the race selection menu.
- My character is level 29. (I'm 45 hours in)
- Only issues I've experienced before this are animation/character movement glitches. Nothing game-breaking like this.

EDIT: Yesterdsy, I wasn't sure if this was a corrupt save, but upon further inspection I can safely say that this is NOT a corrupt save. This is the same bug others are having.
The animus loading screen with the tips/hints works fine. My character sounds like he loads up for a split-second, and I can hear him behind a black screen run around and attack if I press buttons. However, barely 1 second later, the game switches to the Hippodrome loading screen, and that's where it stays forever. This is extra-****ty because I can't do the "cutscene fix" others have suggested.
PLEASE ADRESS THIS. I didn't buy Syndicate, and I certainly won't buy the next AC if this sort of thing goes ignored.

MouldyGolem
12-31-2017, 04:04 PM
I was on Rites of Anubis but the mission was broken and wouldn't tell me were to go or do so i went to diff mission then turned off my game after dieing then got back on to darkness without a way to fix it , i was haft way tho the game FIX it PLEASE
- i am level 29
last main mission was Hyena on the same day

LifeForceOne
01-01-2018, 10:15 PM
I got the black loading screen of death on the Fires of Dionysias mission. I ejected the disc and unplugged the power from the back of the console (XB1X) for ten seconds. I put the disc back in and the problem was solved. Hope this helps...

mbelarde
01-05-2018, 01:10 AM

Cleopatria Level 31

The last thing you did before you got the infinite loading screen

just finished the cleopatra main mission / we to into Ala sea battle mission, took a couple tries but I sank all the ships, thats when it went into the load./ save screen

???

have not been able to get back into game!!! I let the load/ save screen sit there for a good ten mins or so - I shut system off and waited 5 mins and turned back on - loads back up to the same screen!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!

durrelito
01-08-2018, 08:31 AM
The cinematic trigger for Rites of Anubis is still bugged. I was able to accept the quest, but when I didn't get an objective I reloaded the quest. This caused my game to not load in the world, possibly because it tries to load the Rites of Anubis cinematic while also trying to load the world.

However, there's a solution. Like gshinert0927 wrote, find another quest and accept it, this will cause the world to load in. After you've done that, go back to the area where you accepted Rites of Anubis and you'll suddenly be stopped and not be able to move. This is probably because its trying to load the cinematic. Quit to Title Screen and reload your save, it will load into the cinematic and your issue will be solved after you've finished it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this occurred on PC. If the cinematic loads properly for some people, it might've had something to do with me accepting the quest just when the NPC were laying down in her bed making her "unavailable" while also trying to load the cinematic.

SigmoidCircle6
02-11-2018, 03:26 AM
Xbox, if you have a black screen but you can still play, go to kanopos. Fast travel to the town center like, fixate on the blue icon which is the nomad with the daily mission. Hit interact and boom the screen comes back to life.

LynTX
02-13-2018, 11:41 PM
I am near the end of the game and stuck in an infinite loading screen that I cannot seem to exit out of. Beware of any spoilers below for those who have yet to get near the end of the game.

My character is level 40 and I just went to meet up with Aya after killing my last target. The game cuts to another sea battle and I believe the quest was simply "Sink the Roman Fleet." I should be on my way to Rome and I suppose Cleopatra to cause trouble there. I finish the sea battle and it cuts to a loading screen that never stops. The "Loading" text and logo at the bottom right also fade out a bit and just keep looping. I can exit back to the menu, quit the game, and restart it only to end back up at the beginning of the sea battle. If I complete it again I end up right back into an infinite loading loop. The game will not progress. I'm so close to the end and now I can't finish it.

I am playing on an Xbox One X with a retail copy of the game. I know the latter part probably matters little, but I thought it worth mentioning. I have no DLC content as of yet aside from a few Ubisoft reward weapons you can claim. The console stays online and thus the game should be up to date with any patches.

Help :(

Ubi-Bandicoot
02-14-2018, 05:31 PM
I am near the end of the game and stuck in an infinite loading screen that I cannot seem to exit out of. Beware of any spoilers below for those who have yet to get near the end of the game.

My character is level 40 and I just went to meet up with Aya after killing my last target. The game cuts to another sea battle and I believe the quest was simply "Sink the Roman Fleet." I should be on my way to Rome and I suppose Cleopatra to cause trouble there. I finish the sea battle and it cuts to a loading screen that never stops. The "Loading" text and logo at the bottom right also fade out a bit and just keep looping. I can exit back to the menu, quit the game, and restart it only to end back up at the beginning of the sea battle. If I complete it again I end up right back into an infinite loading loop. The game will not progress. I'm so close to the end and now I can't finish it.

I am playing on an Xbox One X with a retail copy of the game. I know the latter part probably matters little, but I thought it worth mentioning. I have no DLC content as of yet aside from a few Ubisoft reward weapons you can claim. The console stays online and thus the game should be up to date with any patches.

Can you try power cycling your console by turning it off, unplugging it, holding the power button for 20 seconds to get all remaining charge out of the console and then turn it back on. You can also try to uninstall and reinstall the entire game. This will verify if it is a system/install error or not at least.

bugabuga624
02-19-2018, 06:00 AM
Can you try power cycling your console by turning it off, unplugging it, holding the power button for 20 seconds to get all remaining charge out of the console and then turn it back on. You can also try to uninstall and reinstall the entire game. This will verify if it is a system/install error or not at least.

I'm 90-100 hours into the game.
No idea what triggered it but I now have the god awful black loading screen bug and this is how I am forced to play my game thanks to this disastrous bug.

Load into the world (loading into the hidden ones dlc world is fine with no bugs but main land is bugged).

Screen is pitch black with a compas and environmental sounds visable. I can move but not see anything at all.

I scour the map until I find an un triggered white diamond (the daily quest will not work and every time I do this I have to find another white diamond Un triggered side quest for it to work) that's hopefully near a fast travel area and load there. Then I call my mount and blindly hop on and "follow road to marker".

I then jump off and trigger the quest and the world loads back in just fine.

After this initial hell of a 10 minute process I can play the game as normal as long as I don't dare fast travel (yes this means I must travel corner to corner of the whole map without fast travel or the whole process starts back over again)

If this doesn't get fixed I'm u installing the game and canceling my pre order for far cry 5

I am near 100% complete with the this game and this bug is causing me to have to travel sometimes 7,000m on horseback just to avoid this stupid glitch.

I absolutely love this game and it looks so good on my XboxOneX in 4k but this random bug has been the most rage inducing experience of any game bug or glitch I have experienced.

I have tried uninstalling and re installing the game as well as my saved data from the xbox and re loading it from the cloud and also hard reset my Xbox and nothing I do can make this go away.

Please Ubisoft fix this bug.

Thanks. Glad I found others having the same problem.

Ben.vaoes
02-19-2018, 06:30 PM
I have the same infinite load screen ever since I purchased the dlc on Xbox one. It's been prert much loading constantly for almost 24hours now.is there any know fixes yet ??

sashikanthvr
02-24-2018, 02:19 AM
Today I was at end of the game now I got this infinite loading screen. I have tried everything on my xbox one x as you have suggested but nothing works. I faced the same issue while playing far cry 4 which was left unsolved. Please help me out at least this time.

M0rALessss
02-25-2018, 06:22 PM

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem, just after the same mission, just after sinking the last boat. But I am on PC (No DLC) .... I have never had this problem before !

:(

Rebooted PC, removed and re installed game (thanks fiber), killed all "background programs" (Nvidia GeForce Experience, Steam, ...) and no more problem. I was able to finish the game ! (Don't know what has solved the problem but it is not linked to the save game, as I have already tried to delete local save. Problem was the same with save from cloud)

alooffool
02-26-2018, 04:28 AM
On XBox One X, at level 34, audio froze (buzzing sound) and a few seconds later, the video froze. I had to power off. When I tried to start the game again, I got the title screen (still image), and then a black screen (no loading indicator).

I was level 34, just accepted a mission from the wandering camel kid merchant about a minute before the audio froze.

skamynoflaws
02-27-2018, 05:18 PM
Was able to fix this by:

a) Reviewing list of quests.
b) Identifying quest that had no distance or time.
c) Searching for information about the affected quest (e.g., description, map location, actions, characters, objectives, etc.)
d) Temporarily restoring video (by starting cut scene dialog).
e) Tracking buggy quest (i.e., quest that doesn't have any distance or duration).
f) Heading to location where the quest takes place.
g) Resuming and completing quest.

In my case, on an Xbox One, the Rebel Strike quest did not have any distance or duration in it. I headed to the Beached Trireme Camp according to the walk through, and the quest resumed after I rejoined the group of rebels along the way. I was able to finish the quest which obviously got removed from the list of active quests. Only then I was able to be killed and restart from checkpoint, or restart the game entirely without being in the dark.

Please let me know if this works for you.

This is an awesome game, and I wanted to fix this problem before buying the season pass or Hidden Ones.

Thanks, and good luck!

ScarTonKpilS
02-27-2018, 06:06 PM
my game is crashing all the time and bring me back to dashboard since i install the hidden one dlc
i play it 150 hours with no crashining before update 20.1422 and the hidden one dlc
all my saves are lost
i have do anything to solve it nothing works
all my other games are not crashing only assassins creed origins
i have test on 4 xbox one x consoles with the same result

clear cache
power cycle
factory restet
complet reset the xbox one x
check the disk for scratches ,nothing on it
unistall all and reinstall all
delete all saves including in the cloud
delete delete the mac adress and restart

if i install it offline and play in version 1.0 nothing crashing ,going back online update it to the newest version the crashes are back

WHY are the issues so diffrent from xbox one x to x box one x and nothing can help us
on all platforms are many of bug to make it unplayable

help us ubisoft

McFeckers
03-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Same issue.. Xbox one (original) Aya sales to Rome. As soon as I finish the sea battle it cuts to an infinite loading screen. I have no extra content on version 1.4.0.1648

Lilia_of_Ohr
03-09-2018, 06:15 AM

This worked for me! I had the exact same issue as LynTX. Iíd defeat the ships and then got stuck in an infinite loading screen. Thanks Ubi!!

FancytankofOz
03-18-2018, 05:20 PM

I was in the hidden ones map, just killed and finished the death film from the Roman captain on the ship. I was level 47. I have restarted my Xbox one several time and still going back to the black loading screen.

talltad
04-07-2018, 06:02 AM
Brand new X, this is the first and only game installed with the full update. It freezes after the intitial screen. Wonít load at all.

Chunkizzo
04-07-2018, 08:16 AM

Ok so I had this issue for about a week. The turn off and on and log in and out doesnít work and is bs. Once the sequence starts I went past the Roman ships almost all the way to far back then I turned around and engaged the ships one by one. After one ship went down I waited until the guy on the ship made a comment about knocking out the ship, this is key donít take down another ship until he makes a comment. One at a time and never attacking a different ship other than the one you are focused on. Take your time draw it out so the mission takes a while. This was the only way I got it to get out of forever loading. This really was annoying!

ubi--unicorn
04-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Thanks for sharing your fix Chunkizzo!

foxfire2210
04-13-2018, 10:16 PM
I have this exact same issue!! I have tried to reboot the game multiple times on multiple days. Didn't work. I tried cycling the power, still didn't work. I've put far too much time into this game to restart it from the beginning. This is the first assassin's Creed game that I have actually liked and now I can't even finish it. If there are this many threads with numerous people with the exact same problem at the exact same point, it's a known issue. Pleeeeeease fix this Ubi!! 😭 I don't want to lose all faith in you

foxfire2210
04-13-2018, 11:16 PM
I have this exact same issue!! I have tried to reboot the game multiple times on multiple days. Didn't work. I tried cycling the power, still didn't work. I've put far too much time into this game to restart it from the beginning. This is the first assassin's Creed game that I have actually liked and now I can't even finish it. If there are this many threads with numerous people with the exact same problem at the exact same point, it's a known issue. Pleeeeeease fix this Ubi!! 😭 I don't want to lose all faith in you

I had to finish the quest line (that used Aya for the last main quest line mission) on my boyfriend's Xbox and then once I was back to using Bayek just doing side quests I was able to use my own Xbox again. I'm not sure why it wouldn't load on my own, seeing as I played the whole game thus far on it but it got me through this annoying glitch.

Khaotix523
05-24-2018, 02:11 PM
Getting this as well with the hidden ones DLC. Seems like after the recent patch that the game has had more bugs, freezes and crashes before the patch. Ubisoft sure knows how to f*** up something good.

ubi--unicorn
05-24-2018, 07:28 PM
Hi Khaotix523, is your game up to date?

SmallVille.84
05-29-2018, 02:44 PM
I had this issue today a while ago on my xbox one x and I did hard resetting console and it worked perfectly

Stitches1974
06-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Ok so I had this issue for about a week. The turn off and on and log in and out doesnít work and is bs. Once the sequence starts I went past the Roman ships almost all the way to far back then I turned around and engaged the ships one by one. After one ship went down I waited until the guy on the ship made a comment about knocking out the ship, this is key donít take down another ship until he makes a comment. One at a time and never attacking a different ship other than the one you are focused on. Take your time draw it out so the mission takes a while. This was the only way I got it to get out of forever loading. This really was annoying!

I'm surprised this has NOT been fixed yet.

Thank you for this fix. I never had the guy make the comment about knocking out the ship. I just sailed right past them for about 5 minutes, turned around, then sank the ships and finally got past the loading screen.

BEERATT
06-20-2018, 03:20 AM
I am getting the infinite loading black screen! I have hard restarted, unplugged and uninstalled all downloads and game. Reinstalled and still get this screen. I cannot even start a new game due to after second cut screen the game just goes to black screen again. I have over 150 hours in this game and so many downloads. I have completed the entire game and was going to start a + game mode. Will not be doing that as of now.

When are we seeing a patch to fix this?

xXWolfxXxGirlXx
06-25-2018, 04:09 AM
This is simply infuriating I just purchased gold edition which was one sale through the recent sale event. And after doing one main mission being level 10 heading out to meet Aya in Alexandria my game simply freezes with the icon that itís loadinf and saving Iíve waited 20mins before I realized it simply was just stuck. Iíve resetted the Xbox multiple times and now Iím reinstalling the fame and if that doesnít fix it I think I deserve my money back for a game that DOESNT WORK. Iíve reported it through the store. Iím so upset 😭. Has anyone found a solution that works? This is just upsetting, and I really enjoy playing this game so whatís the problem? I literally just got the game and itís a digital download I might add.

ChasUGC1
06-28-2018, 01:40 PM
This is simply infuriating I just purchased gold edition which was one sale through the recent sale event. And after doing one main mission being level 10 heading out to meet Aya in Alexandria my game simply freezes with the icon that it’s loadinf and saving I’ve waited 20mins before I realized it simply was just stuck. I’ve resetted the Xbox multiple times and now I’m reinstalling the fame and if that doesn’t fix it I think I deserve my money back for a game that DOESNT WORK. I’ve reported it through the store. I’m so upset ��. Has anyone found a solution that works? This is just upsetting, and I really enjoy playing this game so what’s the problem? I literally just got the game and it’s a digital download I might add.

I'm on XBOX One, and it works for me and probably thousands of other people. I've played through the game completely with both DLC's, like four times. So, it does work. I also have the digital download version. And, you have to play for hours to get to level 10, since you start at level 1.One thing I recommend is not to leave the game running in standby mode. Your console will heat up, if you just leave the game running, especially if you have it in a closed area or with anything on top of it. Play it, exit the game normally, and turn off the console. I've played this game for like ten hours straight multiple times.

kravinec1
07-15-2018, 10:47 AM

Hey, I am in one of the last mission playing with Aye, after Bayek says good bye to her. I defeated three ships and then the loading problem occurs. I am on level 43 I believe.

Zenozmaj
07-30-2018, 02:43 AM
For some reason as soon as I select a game slot/new save game the screen gets stuck on loading and then crashes violently