PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft club rewards not showing

REDELMO89
10-28-2017, 12:05 PM
I have just completed the first 2 chapters, and unlocked the extra weapons from the club (crown jewel, bird of prey etc) however they arent showing in game. Ive looked everywhere for them, so maybe im missing something, or i need to go further into the game??

Also going to take this opportunity to ask if ubisoft can tweak the combat slightly. Ive been with AC since the beginning, and have to say its one of the worst, if not the worst, so far. The locking system is really poor, and many aerial takedowns seem to just miss. Not going into a moan though, as overall im actually enjoying every other part of the game, just a small patch to iron out a few wrinkles and the game will be fairly decent 👍

Thanks in advance if anyone can help with my original problem.

turtledisc
10-28-2017, 12:29 PM
I found I had to go into the Store, go to the "Owned" tab and then select each item there. That then made it available in the appropriate gear slots

REDELMO89
10-28-2017, 12:56 PM
I found I had to go into the Store, go to the "Owned" tab and then select each item there. That then made it available in the appropriate gear slots

And there they all are in owned, how i missed this before i dont know, but thanks turtledisc 👌