PDA

View Full Version : A plethora of sound issues

Liquid_Engineer
10-27-2017, 10:43 PM
Onboard audio (Z370 board)
5.1 speakers

All voices in the game sound either like they are in a tin can (including the music) however even more so they sound slowed down, like a cassette tape player with low battery power. Cut scenes are mostly fine. There's no real footsteps to be heard either (both on foot and animal). There are some other random sounds emerging while using Senu, sounds like a horror film :D

Please don't give me a 'change your audio settings' standard reply; every other game is fine, it's this game that's got some wires crossed ;)

Liquid_Engineer
10-28-2017, 12:26 AM
Hmm the issue seems to have sorted itself out after a few hours of play - still worth looking into of course.

UbiFluouise
10-28-2017, 12:33 AM
Hello Assassin! Although it seems your original issue has resolved itself, we have taken note of the information you've provided and wanted to let you know that our team is investigating the sound issues that are being reported by the community at this time and we are hoping to have them addressed quickly. Thank you for the information! Enjoy the game.

kingnib
10-28-2017, 01:28 AM
I'm getting NO sound at all (on a Realtek HD audio sound card) for anything, no sounds in the main menu, no music, nothing at all.

I have deleted the Logitech software as recommended in another thread, as well as followed the instructions posted buy Ubisoft to configure my sound device, and still NO sound at all...

Smok3y72
10-28-2017, 04:24 AM
I'm also using Realtek HD audio driver and have no sound as well. It was working fine until the game CTD and once I restarted no more audio.