PDA

View Full Version : May Amun walk beside you. Problem

katarak1473
10-27-2017, 10:40 PM
I got the digital deluxe edition like many other people I never received ability points but I just noticed as I started playing that the main storyline mission may amun walk beside you that it it says this feature is not yet installed please wait for Assassin's Creed Origins to finish installing then retry... My game is fully installed was installed before launch any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

BrocCorb
10-27-2017, 11:44 PM
I got the digital deluxe edition like many other people I never received ability points but I just noticed as I started playing that the main storyline mission may amun walk beside you that it it says this feature is not yet installed please wait for Assassin's Creed Origins to finish installing then retry... My game is fully installed was installed before launch any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Same

Sulmusa00
10-28-2017, 05:18 PM
Same

I am having the same problem. When i try to start the mission May Amun walk beside you, the game keeps telling me "This feature is not installed yet. Please wait for assassins creed origins to finish installing and try again" For God's sake i bought the deluxe edition and spent time downloading the game only for me to be unable to play. This is beyong frustrating. UBISOFT this is unacceptable. We need a fix for this ASAP.

Nagon117
10-28-2017, 06:53 PM

Same

ubi-wvlf
10-28-2017, 09:05 PM
Hi guys!

On what platform are you seeing the message telling you that the game isn't fully installed? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

creatinggrafix
10-28-2017, 09:48 PM
I too am playing on PS4 and I have uninstalled the game reinstalled the game and rebuilt the PS4 database and I still can't get past the ending of this main quest. It says please check back that Origins is still installing.

LucidL3gend
10-28-2017, 10:03 PM
I am on Xbox One and Iím encountering the same problem. Iím reinstalling the game now to see if that changes anything but this needs to be fixed ASAP.

creatinggrafix
10-29-2017, 12:30 AM
I am on Xbox One and Iím encountering the same problem. Iím reinstalling the game now to see if that changes anything but this needs to be fixed ASAP.

Let us know if it worked.

Wrassler1985
10-29-2017, 08:04 AM

I've got the same problem on my PS4.

LucidL3gend
10-29-2017, 03:49 PM

It worked.

Killm0ra
10-29-2017, 05:33 PM

I had the same issue, showed it wasnít finished installing at the point in the story line. Xbox1, regular download, I had started playing when ready but not completely finished downloading, it did not show in my recently installed list but also did not look like it was an unfinished installation and no way to resume install. After redownloading, 6hrs later. And not playing when ready but rather waiting for it to fully complete before starting, and now it is showing in my recently installed list, restarted a new game and that seemed to fix this. Continuing on in the story finally.

creatinggrafix
10-29-2017, 08:40 PM
I had the same issue, showed it wasnít finished installing at the point in the story line. Xbox1, regular download, I had started playing when ready but not completely finished downloading, it did not show in my recently installed list but also did not look like it was an unfinished installation and no way to resume install. After redownloading, 6hrs later. And not playing when ready but rather waiting for it to fully complete before starting, and now it is showing in my recently installed list, restarted a new game and that seemed to fix this. Continuing on in the story finally.

Well unfortunately, I have uninstalled installed, re-installed, created a new user did the same on that.. I have over half the hard drive free and it was rebuilt as well. 3 different times I have played from scratch to that part to go to next part of the story and it says still installing and to wait... Let it set for 12 hrs and tried again.. same.. so any help would be appreciated. And I have swapped the game out at the store.. same results. Really like the game to bad ubi isn't addressing issues like this on a patch...

Ostrey93
10-29-2017, 08:41 PM
Well unfortunately, I have uninstalled installed, re-installed, created a new user did the same on that.. I have over half the hard drive free and it was rebuilt as well. 3 different times I have played from scratch to that part to go to next part of the story and it says still installing and to wait... Let it set for 12 hrs and tried again.. same.. so any help would be appreciated. And I have swapped the game out at the store.. same results. Really like the game to bad ubi isn't addressing issues like this on a patch...

I have the same issues and i have tried the same stuff as you... on an xbox one however.

Ostrey93
10-29-2017, 08:49 PM
Well unless there is a fix soon I will have to return the game. Too bad but there is no point in owning a $80 gane that doesnt work properly.

nycst8ofmynd
10-29-2017, 11:56 PM
You guys better fix this crap this is non sense. im freaking 11 hours in and i synched every ******* viewpoint. If you think im starting this game over from scratch your out your mind. ill be returning this buggy pos. patch it immediately!

Ostrey93
10-30-2017, 12:03 AM
You guys better fix this crap this is non sense. im freaking 11 hours in and i synched every ******* viewpoint. If you think im starting this game over from scratch your out your mind. ill be returning this buggy pos. patch it immediately!

Word.

ladynicole
10-31-2017, 12:38 AM
Same problem on our Xbox One. Purchased the Gold Edition with all the whizz and bang additions. Can't leave Siwa due to "Feature not yet installed". Have uninstalled and reinstalled (Took 15 hours to download on our wifi)... still can't progress past this point.

Divid545
10-31-2017, 01:05 AM
I'm having the same issue on my digital copy as well for Xbox One. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing it didn't work.

Wrathchild74
11-01-2017, 05:00 AM
I read on some forum to make sure that your system is updated to the latest patch. So I checked my Xbox and sure enough, there was an update ready to be downloaded. So I did that, and as soon as the system was done with the update, the game seemed to be installing again, where as previously it showed as fully downloaded.

It is currently 23,48 Gb of 42,55 GB. I will report if this is going to fix the issue as soon as I am done downloading. It is going to be a while as our line speeds in South Africa sucks...

You might wanna try this for yourselves so long.

Ok, I am glad to report that this fixed my problem. For some reason, it seems like the system incorrectly reported the game as fully downloaded, and once I updated it, it started the download again. After downloading the full game, the first thing which happened is that I got a message in the same red backdrop that stated "Assasins Creed Origins is now fully downloaded" and when I spoke to the quest giver, the cutscenes triggered.

Charlottelj3
11-03-2017, 03:02 PM
When speaking to hepzefa, may amun walk beside you quest, red box pops up saying feature not installed, have reinstalled multiple times, reinitialized ps4 and still cannot progress to alexandria, any help would be appreciated

frost_07_1
01-28-2018, 04:30 AM
I have the same issue for ps4, ive tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and it still wont work.

frost_07_1
01-28-2018, 09:57 AM
I got it to work on ps4, it takes a while to become available, i did some side stuff for a while then went back and did the quest.