PDA

View Full Version : Failed bundle launch

Smallt0wngrl
10-27-2017, 09:55 PM
I have to say that Iím more than a little disappointed in the AC Origins bundle. This is the second time that you have launched a console bundle for Assassins creed, almost as an afterthought with none of the normal specialty console benefits. Even if you had just put the logo and gold pinstriping around the console it would have been better than a plain white console with a plain white remote. You have developed all of these different collectors editions for the game launch so I donít understand why the console bundle was ignored. I have been with Assassins creed since the beginning and this was the one console I was truly looking forward to. If you canít find the time to design it, at least throw a decal sheet or two in the box.

UbiFluouise
10-27-2017, 10:25 PM
Hello Assassin. We're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the items you received in the bundle that you purchased. Although we do not have any information on why these decisions were made here at Support, we do appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our team with this feedback on the matter. We hope that you will enjoy the game regardless, and if you have any technical questions or concerns throughout your experience, don't hesitate to reach out to us (https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New). Thank you.