PDA

View Full Version : Various glitches

MrJiggles2
10-27-2017, 07:52 PM
1 - Often, if Beyak falls down a distance by a mountain, he will get partially stuck in the ground asnd won't be able to move or fast travel. The only solution has been to exit the game and restart.

2 - The "Follow Road" works, but if you hit "Y" while doing the Follow Road, I get a screen message "Follow Road unavailable"

3 - There have been several times when the frame rate has dropped considerably.

UbiFluouise
10-27-2017, 10:47 PM
Hello Assassin! Thank you for compiling a list of things you've noted while playing the game. This is a great help to our team, and it's always awesome to get this kind of feedback from members of our community. So thank you for taking the time to do this and provide it for us.

Issue #01: In regards to the clipping issue you've noted with Beyak, we will be sure to share your experience so that it can be investigated further, and we appreciate that you've shared the workaround you've been using to alleviate this issue in the mean time. If you have not already, also try to give him a couple of minutes after being stuck to see if you're able to move after a brief period of time with no activity on your part to see if he is then able to remove himself as intended so that you don't have to exit the game each time this happens until a solution is presented.

Issue #02: In regards to the information you have provided about your experience on Follow Road, we will report this along for further investigation as well, and we do not have any additional workarounds to provide regarding this at this moment in time, but thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Issue #03: If you're experiencing issues with the FPS fluctuating, please try to clear the cache on your console by powering the system down and leaving it unplugged for two minutes before starting back up, and then from here, if this has not helped the performance of your system, contact your Internet Service Provider and have them look into making some changes to how your connection is configured to see if it's a performance issue or a connection issue. If you have them assist you with these steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000031706/Connectivity-issues-in-Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-on-Xbox-One-ACO/) and it's still a pretty persistent issue, please create a report for our technical support team (https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New) and we will be happy to further investigate, document, or report as necessary. When reporting back on this issue however, please be sure to note any troubleshooting you've tried leading up to further contact so that we can note what has not helped address this issue.

Thank you again!

CaptDeadeye
10-28-2017, 03:40 PM
So far, I have played approximately 15 hours or so and have encountered several bugs:

1) When falling from high distances, into hay carts or piles of leaves, while in combat, I have become stuck in the hay/leaves on two different occasions. Each time, I lost complete control of my character and ended up dying because the enemies could still attack, but I could not. This also happened once, when leaving a pile of leaves in combat. I jumped out and then lost control of Bayek. I couldn't attack, but they could attack me.

2) I had to restart my Xbox twice when trying to load out of the Animus sequences. I would become stuck on the loading screen with glyphs and moving between right and left, but the game would not load. This happened after the prologue and the second sequence as well. Upon reentering the Animus, I didn't have this problem.

3) When firing a bow that shoots multiple arrows from a crouched position, it seems that my arrows will sometimes hit an invisible wall before reaching the enemy. I can see the arrows leave my bow, but before they get to the enemy, they either disappear completely or stop abruptly. I have experienced this twice while crouched, but not while standing.

None are game breaking, but the loading issue was annoying, as I had to restart my Xbox twice. Thanks.