PDA

View Full Version : Audio Glitch

ChaoticZero476
10-27-2017, 06:12 PM
To simply put the audio in this game is glitchy. Well to be fair there are 1 or 2 versions of this glitch that players may or will have come across

The first version of this glitch is that audio can either be very quiet, buggy, or downright muffled.

The second version of this glitch is that audio on external speakers (including game chairs) sounds very choppy. Like the NPCs and the main character sound like they are talking through a terrible microphone. It's not the TV as some console users may point out or external speakers connected to the TV nor it's not the speakers from the PC as PC users point out. It's the game itself. I have tested my other games besides Origins and determined that it's just Origins that is having this audio glitch.

Quite frankly I can say both versions of this glitch will be encountered by a lot of players....

I sincerely hope this gets address because it's kinda killing the experience- well it's not killing the experience it's just annoying.

UbiFluouise
10-27-2017, 10:54 PM
Hello Assassin! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team. Our team is looking into the sound issues that members of our community are experiencing and we are trying to gather as much information about this as we can in the mean time. Please be sure to share your experience with our technical support team (https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New) and mention any steps you've tried in the process of trying to alleviate this issue. Other players on XBOX One have reported that, in most cases, ensuring you're in Stereo settings instead of Surround may help you bypass this until a solution is determined. If you change your settings to Stereo, be sure to restart the game and see if the problem persists. Thank you again!