PDA

View Full Version : Choppy Fps

Samwood231
10-27-2017, 05:56 PM
Is anyone else getting low choppy Fps no matter what preset they have on?

I'm running at 1080p on
980m sli
Intel i7 6700
16gb hyper x ram

Got latest 388 nvida driver also.

Really, really hope they add sli support soon as now.

No matter what graphic setting I use every benchmark I run, I keep getting a low result.

Soodis
10-27-2017, 07:23 PM
Got the same issue, according to their specs, i should be able to run the game at atleast high/very high. But, even if i play at low the fps jumps around like hell. one minute it can be at 90, i turn a corner and its down to 20 Keep in mind that i have the same problems on high graphics setting. Altough there should be a "day one patch" soon that will fix the overall playability according to ubi themselves. So hopefully that patch fixes the choppy fps

Samwood231
10-27-2017, 07:36 PM
Got the same issue, according to their specs, i should be able to run the game at atleast high/very high. But, even if i play at low the fps jumps around like hell. one minute it can be at 90, i turn a corner and its down to 20 Keep in mind that i have the same problems on high graphics setting. Altough there should be a "day one patch" soon that will fix the overall playability according to ubi themselves. So hopefully that patch fixes the choppy fps

Glad it's not just me then.. On the bright side the game is beautiful. But really tempted to stop playing till it's fixed and sli is enabled.