PDA

View Full Version : Stuttering and sound issues

furuseth33
10-27-2017, 04:41 PM
I am having some really bad issues with stuttering and sound
Sometimes, a loud buzzing sound pops up and lasts for somewhere around two seconds. I can't hear the dialogue during cutscenes, and neither can i hear footsteps. The sound is just really weird in general as well.
The stuttering happens quite often, and sometimes it happens when i get that weird buzzing sound. No idea if that is a coincidence or not. I have played around 10 minutes of the tutorial but gave up because of the problems.

GTX 1080
i7-4770K @ 3,5 GHz
16GB RAM
1920 X 1080, 60Hz
Driver version 388.00
Logitech G933 Headset

foreodessa
10-27-2017, 05:58 PM
I'm having the exact same experience. I saw that some Logitech headphones are sticky'ed for this issue...

Here are my specs

i7 7700k 4.4ghz 'overclocked
16 GB RAM 2600
Nvidia 1080 Ti
Seidhauser PC 360 special edition headphones

TLE_INFERNOKLR
10-27-2017, 09:05 PM
I have sound in everythings else except in the cutscenes, that I only hear the arround sound or I hear the dialoges pretty far away, even with agusting the dialoges volumes still happening

UbiFluouise
10-27-2017, 09:32 PM
Hello Assassins! Thank you for gathering. It is true that we are investigating an issue we've noticed with certain Logitech USB headsets where players are unable to hear audio dialogue during cut scenes, but it seems that the issues all of you are mentioning are similar in a way, but not quite exactly this. We will report that you're experiencing this issue on a different brand of headset, foreodessa, so that this can be investigated as well. If you guys have a moment, please try looking into making some adjustments to your sound settings using these instructions (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000018813/PC-Cannot-Hear-Cut-Scene-Voices-and-Other-Sound-Problems) and see if this alleviates any of what you're experiencing. If you're still noticing irregularities in your sound following this, however, please reach out to our technical support team (https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New) and share what you're experiencing and what steps you've tried leading up to that point. We also advise that you attach your system files (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000023904/How-To-Submit-Dxdiag-MSinfo/) to the Case on initial contact as well so that we can take a closer look for you. Thank you for the information!

Lese100
10-28-2017, 08:15 AM
specs:
gtx 1070
i5-4590 3.3 HHZ
16 gb ddr3 ram
Logitech g933 headset

Obviously like most other people with Logitech headsets they are noticing the lack of voice audio while in game. I have gone through every quick fix and solution others have come up with online with nothing to show for it. However, looking back at a shadow play recording I found that the voice audio is there in the recording while listening through the headset. So anyone freaking out about the sound and believe its a personal hardware issue. The issue is actually coming from the game itself, this is shown by the fact that shadow play picks up the voice audio even though i am unable to hear it.