PDA

View Full Version : Starterzone: Temple of Amun - Cannot release the 5th Priest close to the main temple

Emporeo
10-27-2017, 03:05 PM
Starterzone: Temple of Amun - Cannot release the 5th Priest close to the main temple

He does not react, i've got no choice to release him. He is closest to the main temple

Ubi-Keo
10-27-2017, 03:21 PM
Can you try quitting the game to the main screen and then reload your save file and try again. Please confirm if this resolves your issue.

Emporeo
10-27-2017, 03:57 PM
Thanks for your fast support. The restart fixed it. I was able to talk with the priest and to complete the quest

Ubi-Rufus
10-28-2017, 11:24 AM
To help us look into this further, could you please provide us with a bit more information about when this occurred?

-Were you above or below the suggested level for the mission?
-Had you finished 'The False Oracle' quest?
-Do you remember if you tried speaking to the effected priest first or last while you were doing the mission?

Any extra information that you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

DragonulRe
10-28-2017, 12:34 PM
I'm sorry that i reply on this thread but i was having the same problem some hours ago and i can provide some footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bUK0JAdjKE
I free one priest (beginning the video) and then i killed Medunamun , after this i tracked this quest to finish and i could not free this priest ( 0:42 ) , but at the others i could. ( 1:57 , 2:24 )
To solve this issue i restart the quest , 4/5 free priests and this priest is changed and i could free him. ( 4:05 )