PDA

View Full Version : No jogging Options is bothering me!

Quadh
10-27-2017, 02:53 PM
Hi everyone. I play with mouse and keyboard only. The problem is that i can not joggle/run slow. Its either full on sprint or walk slow which is very bothering and takes me out of impressiveness of the game. Please add jogging keybind for us pc players. Ubi, game is great im loving it. I just need option to jog!

Ubi-Keo
10-27-2017, 03:01 PM
Thanks for your feedback I will pass this onto the Assassin's Creed Origins team.

Kevlas-Welt
10-27-2017, 03:35 PM
After I went to the blacksmith my player doesn't run anymore. Even tha camel doesn't. Only after I press X on the camel to follow the road and dismount the camel I can run until I open any menu. Then it's back to walking again.:(

VanceBurrito
10-27-2017, 10:07 PM
Hi everyone. I play with mouse and keyboard only. The problem is that i can not joggle/run slow. Its either full on sprint or walk slow which is very bothering and takes me out of impressiveness of the game. Please add jogging keybind for us pc players. Ubi, game is great im loving it. I just need option to jog!

I came here to post just about about this as well.

Thanks for your feedback I will pass this onto the Assassin's Creed Origins team.

Like OP, I really want to take my time and walk around the world, listen, explore. But at his PC "walk" pace is very slow, too slow.

I plugged in my controller to feel out Bayek's different speeds. Exploring feels better (finer control over walk speed) but like OP, I would rather use M+KB when playing AC:Origins.

I'm not sure another key-bind for jogging is best solution, although it is valid.

One potential solution could be to simply increase Bayek's default PC-toggle "walk" speed.

[Fast Walk, Full Run]

Another option could be when toggling the run speed, if there were a few (3-4) different speeds to go through as opposed to only very slow walk vs full run, I feel that would be ideal.

[Slow Walk, Fast Walk, Jog, Full Run] / [Fast Walk, Jog, Full Run]

Another note on these PC controls are that the player should automatically enter a full run mode when entering combat/lock on to enemy.

Right now, if a player is walking and gets engaged they have to manually toggle back into run mode to move properly.

Also, it would be ideal if the "x" default key-bind, which is "auto-move" also obeyed the walk/run toggle.

As of right now, when a player is walking, but wants to "auto-move" it forces the player to run.
I would appreciate the ability to auto-slow walk, for example, based on what movement speed I had toggled.

Thank you. I'm very much enjoying the game so far.

VanceBurrito
11-07-2017, 04:42 AM

Ubi-Keo I hope this feedback has made it to the team. I would enjoy the features above very much.

miskasso
01-19-2018, 05:02 AM
https://i0.wp.com/quotespill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/give-that-man-2-beer-com-14299358-min.png

we need fast walk and jogging, and we need them in auto move mode.

zeryks
01-24-2018, 09:09 PM
Just tried to play game with controller, unfortunately as oldschool keyboard+mouse player, I am absolutely lame at it. But I found that there are 4! movement speeds possible with controler for Bayek also his mount.
Please UBI can you add these possibilities also for keyboard+mouse playing? I think mousewheel could be great for changing movement speeds and its surprisingly unused in this game.